14 Year Old Addresses CPAC

more dellusional than a liar willow...

ROBERT! you most certainly have leanings towards Democrats or Liberals....you reek in it, trust me!

Not that there is anything wrong with that.... ! :lol:

Care

The truth is everything he writes is 100% in favor of Liberals/Democrats, and 100% agains Conservative/Republicans. ..

I think he helped me a bit in understanding a bit of conservatism, it is irrational.

- It is not an ideology I decided to write - words people threw out words didn't understand what conservatism is - conservatism based on principle not policy respect for constitution life less government personal responsibility - it is not about party it is not about feeling - it not an ideology of feeling but it is an ideology of protecting people....

Now think for a moment of that idea of protecting people, what it means is really protection of privilege, protection of corporate and elitist rich, since Reagan conservatives have not protected people. Think work rights. Think Katrina. In a nutshell he gives the real essence of conservatism.

Is conservatism an inherited illness I wonder. This piece is never more relevant.

"Why Conservatives Can't Govern" by Alan Wolfe

Along comes a liberal to prove my point... What perfect timing! :clap2:

(And "no," I did not pay midcan to prove my point. He did this all on his own.)

PC

Did you go to college? Were you brainwashed by your professers, to where you could not make up your own mind? If so, how did you "break away" from this liberal thinking that brainwashed you in college, as you imply it did?

;)

care

It's not so much brainwashing as it is the fact that an alternate view is not offered on our college campuses. And when there is a threat of an alternate view, it is squashed. Intelligent people can and will still come to their own conclusions, but many just toe the line as it is presented to them. When you don't give them another choice, many choose to just accept what they hear without researching the alternate viewpoint on their own.

Pretty good perspective. Pity that our colleges and universities don't allow both sides.

i think it is just partisan gobbledygook* when particular people say that it is not allowed by colleges or universities....the hiring of conservatives.

When more than likely... in general, conservatives do not find a career in education that rewarding, at least not monitarily, and they choose different careers all on their own.

It's not like there are stockpile of Conservative professors on the unemployment line?

I just believe that Liberals tend to find a teaching career more rewarding or satisfying than the average conservative banker or accountant or ceo or even a medical career or being a constitutional lawyer....

If anything what is proven, is that although some that are conservative in college might be overwelmed by their own minority at the time....when these young adults, become more mature, with experiences that lead them to various political leanings later on in life, these liberal professors did not brainwash these children for a lifetime of liberalism....

In fact, they prepared them well for life, by being self confident people, who could make up their own minds on their own political views imo.

KUDOS to the professors! :D

Care

Last edited:
Here's a youngster starting life on the right foot.

[youtube]<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/_vz1TVpwme0&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/_vz1TVpwme0&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/youtube]

And it will come as no surprise that he is homeschooled.

Smart kid! He's only 14 and he's already written a book? Most impressive. Of course, homeschooling certain puts him ahead of the class.

Thanks for posting. I'll keep an eye on this kid.

Me too. Great 3 minutes. About conservatism:
Not about the party, "...the party is the 'shell...'

Principles:
Constitution
Respect for life
Less government
Personal responsibility

Not an ideology of feelings or ideologies. Rather 'people first', 'people's views', based upon principled views...

An ideology of protecting the people and the people's rights...

This kid gets an A+

Then why did you say, "Without watching the video I will assume the following..."?

I'm surprised at you. You parrot the DNC talking points and yet you criticize this kid for doing the same with the RNC. Why the hypocrisy?

Because I was making fun of how much a partisan hack that PC is. I watched the video after and I turned out to be right. Which is quite sad if I'm supposedly parroting DNC talking points and was right on the money.

Difference between me and the kid is that I hold no loyalty to either party.

You're not making any sense. You and Ravi seem to be stuck on the idea that Republicans are Conservatives and vice-versa. They are not. This kid was giving a talk at a Conservative convention, not a Republican convention. And I believe it's wonderful that you hold no loyalty to either party (there are actually more than 2 parties, but I understand what you're trying to say), however your posts are overwhelmingly pro-Democratic. Nobody disputes this except you.
I understand the point you are trying to make. The problem is that this kid is parroting the same thing Republicans, posing as conservatives, have been saying all along to define what they are...while acting quite to the contrary. So what this kid is saying is just more of the same old unbelievable shit.

I'm cracking up over your defining this as a conservative convention when their keynote speakers include Rush and Ann Coulter....bwahahahahahaha!

See, what you and this little asshole don't get, is that this crisis we are in was caused by your own party.

No, see, what YOU don't get is that you need to stop pointing fingers, because you don't have enough fingers to point at all the people who are to blame. It took more than just the Republicans to cause this, but you will NEVER see that, because all you care about is your side "winning."

So what you are attempting to do is blame the people who got hurt.

Some of those who got hurt ARE to blame. Stop coddling them.

But what all you right wingers seem to forget is that we were all doing great before you took the helm.

By whose standards? Because I was doing great during Bush's reign, and I am still doing great. That's where I refer back to: don't rely on the government to do everything for you. Stop being a fucking child and take responsibility for yourself.

Because I was making fun of how much a partisan hack that PC is. I watched the video after and I turned out to be right. Which is quite sad if I'm supposedly parroting DNC talking points and was right on the money.

Difference between me and the kid is that I hold no loyalty to either party.

You're not making any sense. You and Ravi seem to be stuck on the idea that Republicans are Conservatives and vice-versa. They are not. This kid was giving a talk at a Conservative convention, not a Republican convention. And I believe it's wonderful that you hold no loyalty to either party (there are actually more than 2 parties, but I understand what you're trying to say), however your posts are overwhelmingly pro-Democratic. Nobody disputes this except you.
I understand the point you are trying to make. The problem is that this kid is parroting the same thing Republicans, posing as conservatives, have been saying all along to define what they are...while acting quite to the contrary. So what this kid is saying is just more of the same old unbelievable shit.

I'm cracking up over your defining this as a conservative convention when their keynote speakers include Rush and Ann Coulter....bwahahahahahaha!

I'll try to explain this with a sock puppet:

$sockpuppet300x386.jpg

Or better yet, read post #79: http://www.usmessageboard.com/1075113-post79.html

I'll try to explain this with a sock puppet:

View attachment 6968

Or better yet, read post #79: http://www.usmessageboard.com/1075113-post79.html
So you are assuming he's an actual conservative and not a sock puppet. That'd be nice but sadly every new Republican that comes down the pike is played up to be the real conservative. The kid should have told them to stop listening to Rush and Ann...now that would have been impressive. :eusa_whistle:

A Conservative convention full of survey says..

(By the way, the answer isn't Conservatives.)

And my posts are only what they are because the GOP is that screwed up; you and I both know that Xsited. However, I have spoken out about Liberals, Democrats, and Obama in the past.

Last edited:

A Conservative convention full of survey says..

(By the way, the answer isn't Conservatives.)

And my posts are only what they are because the GOP is that screwed up; you and I both know that Xsited. However, I have spoken out about Liberals, Democrats, and Obama in the past.

Obama is continuing and expanding the GOP's screwups.

I think he helped me a bit in understanding a bit of conservatism, it is irrational.

- It is not an ideology I decided to write - words people threw out words didn't understand what conservatism is - conservatism based on principle not policy respect for constitution life less government personal responsibility - it is not about party it is not about feeling - it not an ideology of feeling but it is an ideology of protecting people....

Now think for a moment of that idea of protecting people, what it means is really protection of privilege, protection of corporate and elitist rich, since Reagan conservatives have not protected people. Think work rights. Think Katrina. In a nutshell he gives the real essence of conservatism.

Is conservatism an inherited illness I wonder. This piece is never more relevant.

"Why Conservatives Can't Govern" by Alan Wolfe

What the heck is "home a school"? Methinks you might have benefitted from some schooling. It's not too late.

I would like to understand what you are trying to say, but you seem to have developed some punctuation-less stream of conscious. Do you have a first language?

I'd like to respond, but...to what? Protect people? As in the seven Bush years during which the people of the United States were spared another terrorist attack? I'm sure that all of the Bush supporters appreciate your good wishes. Yes, in this country we have the privilege to become rich, as so many Americans have.

"Think work rights." Does this mean we should think right? Or it is good to work? Or did you mean it is good to write? Or maybe you would like to move to a right-to-work state, and get away from those bad old unions? OK, I give up. Tell me.

Give me a hand with this one: "conservatism based on principle not policy respect for constitution life less government personal responsibility"????

I'd like to give you a tutorial on Conservativism, but first you must learn English. PLEASE don't tell me that you are a product of our government schools.

I would encourage you to read, er, have someone with a dictionary read post #41 to you.
Best of luck,
Your friend in America

Last edited:
I'll address both J and Elvis's point and I agree that there is a bit too much spending currently going on.

What I currently want to see (though I haven't had a chance due to being so busy lately) his plan for cutting down the deficit by what he said.

If he pulled that off, he'd be considered one of the greatest presidents ever. Though Obama is currently taking an unwise move in my opinion placing a good amount of his chips on one hand with say both a flush and straight draw on the table.

I think, and I believe jsanders agrees, that the only way Obama's going to be able to get out of this is to raise taxes on EVERYONE.

I think, and I believe jsanders agrees, that the only way Obama's going to be able to get out of this is to raise taxes on EVERYONE.

We'll see, problem with your plan is that it's tough to tax the poor.

The lower 40% have about 4% of the wealth, you plan on trying to squeeze the blood out of that stone or something? :eusa_eh:

We'll see, problem with your plan is that it's tough to tax the poor.

The lower 40% have about 4% of the wealth, you plan on trying to squeeze the blood out of that stone or something? :eusa_eh:

If he goes back to clinton's brackets, the taxes on the lower ones will skyrocket.

Forum List

Back