14 million new jobs by 2015

Nearly 14 Million New Jobs by 2015: The Cloud Has a Silver Lining in a Stormy Economy - Forbes

Three trends are behind the job boom:
•Mobility: Apps have found a home in the cloud. With tablet sales going strong and speculation that TV apps will become available in the not-so distant future, the need for cloud services will only increase.
•Social Networking: Social networks, too, are proud cloud residents. Now that social networking has gone mainstream, look for more companies to connect employees and customers on popular sites or on social networks of their own.
•Big Data: Currently users worldwide store about 329 exabytes of personal data – photos, videos and yes, even old-fashioned text. That number will balloon to 4.1 zettabytes in less than five years and a third of it will be stored in the cloud. Big Data, the business of storing, securing and making sense of digital information in its myriad forms is expected to balloon in size and become a $40 billion business in just three years.

so now you are claiming this is bad news and or the IDC is lying?

IF IT DIDN’T HAPPEN, IT'S NOT FUCKING NEWS!!!

Hey TM, if Mitt is elected the economy will soar, we will have 1.2% UE within 3 weeks after Mitt is sworn in, oh and and and world peace will ensue... And don't you DARE attack this solid "good news" or you HATE "good news" and want children to starve to death!!!!! How is that for FACT and NEWS TM?

Ever notice how you post crap like this TM, then months later you follow up with why it never worked out the way you for fucking fact, 100% expert guaranteed claimed it would happen? It's because you're a trolling hack who is wrong 98% of the time TM, you're a joke on the boards for a reason.

Last edited:
you are not a trusted source like the IDC is dweeb

BREAKING NEWS!!!!

In THREEEEE fucking years from today Dinosaurs will start popping out of the ground! So keep your eyes open because in just THREEEEEEEE years this will happen….. Unless of course something changes and it doesn’t…. But I assure you this is 100% factoid undebatable News!

Oh and it might or might not happen in America, we don't know yet because this news is happening so fast we'll have to see what happens in three years!

Last edited:
Hey TM, what happened to third quarter hiring, all that "Good news" we told you wouldn't happen but you assured us we were all ignorant haters who attack "good news' that NEVER FUCKING HAPPNED.

Anyone care to crunch the numbers and give an estimate of how many of those 14 million jobs that don't actually exist might be US jobs?

I have. It does not bode well for the messiah and his disciples. :lmao:

Anyone care to crunch the numbers and give an estimate of how many of those 14 million jobs that don't actually exist might be US jobs?

I have. It does not bode well for the messiah and his disciples. :lmao:

If Obama is President 13-19 Million of them. If it's a Republicans it will be -700,000 a month loss of jobs for 87 months strait... 60,900,000 jobs lost if it's a Republican!!

Oh crap, did I accidently credit Obama with over the 14 million jobs number when I said 19 million? Oh well, when I take credit for every job created among every industry and I'm still way off I'll just blame Republicans... If Mitt wins and jobs are created I’ll credit Obama’s super strong policies that are finally working despite evil Republican rule!

Oh, what the hell, I'm a glutton for punishment.

Hey Truthiepoo, please explain to us how someone getting a job doing cloud computing in Mumbai, India is good for our Republic.

Be specific. Cite your studies and sources, please.

TIA

Forum List

Back