14 killed by reckless driver on sunday but media ignores that massacre

ShootSpeeders

Gold Member
May 13, 2012
The auto industry pays the media to ignore car crashes since car crashes mean car sales and they want the reckless driving to continue. When a gun nut kills 12 it's a big deal but a car nuts kill 14 and the media yawns.

14 dead after truck carrying at least 23 crashes in Texas, authorities say | Fox News

July 22, 2012:

GOLIAD, TEXAS – Fourteen people died and nine were injured after their pickup truck left the highway and crashed into trees in rural South Texas on Sunday, authorities said.

U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement spokesman Greg Palmore said the dead include citizens of Mexico, Honduras and Guatemala.

At least two young children were among the dead, Bryant said. The 23 people were loaded inside both the truck's cab and bed

Does it hurt for you to be that stupid?

Do you really think anyone can safely operate a pickup truck with 23 people crammed into it? The cab was probably so cramped, the driver couldn't move his arms.

• Banned
Appears these were mostly illegals and that makes it a double tragedy since obozo will force the american taxpayer to pay out millions in medical care for the survivors.

The auto industry pays the media to ignore car crashes since car crashes mean car sales and they want the reckless driving to continue. When a gun nut kills 12 it's a big deal but a car nuts kill 14 and the media yawns.

14 dead after truck carrying at least 23 crashes in Texas, authorities say | Fox News

July 22, 2012:

GOLIAD, TEXAS – Fourteen people died and nine were injured after their pickup truck left the highway and crashed into trees in rural South Texas on Sunday, authorities said.

U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement spokesman Greg Palmore said the dead include citizens of Mexico, Honduras and Guatemala.

At least two young children were among the dead, Bryant said. The 23 people were loaded inside both the truck's cab and bed

When I first heard this story, I knew it wasn't going to be Americans. Probably some illegals in the pile.

• Banned
How is it the auto industry's fault that the pickup was loaded down with 23 people?

The auto industry encourages reckless criminal driving. Been doing so for 100 years. Why deny the obvious.?

Does it hurt for you to be that stupid?

Do you really think anyone can safely operate a pickup truck with 23 people crammed into it? The cab was probably so cramped, the driver couldn't move his arms.

This is the kind of ridiculous shit that happens when America tolerates it's borders being overran by illegals.

Hey Speedy, if the auto industry pays the media not to report crashes, how did you find this story on Fox News??

Or is Fox different?

Somehow.

:dunno:

Hey Speedy, if the auto industry pays the media not to report crashes, how did you find this story on Fox News??

:

This is a minor news story to the TV press while they are still ranting about the colorado massacre from friday.

Do you have any idea how many people are killed in car crashes every single day?

This happened in Queens, NY over the weekend. 5 dead, including 2 kids.

cityroom-carcrash-blog480.jpg

And what do you mean the media isn't covering the 14 dead in the pickup truck? This is from Fox News:

TexasTruckCrash.JPG

This happened not far from me the week before last. 16 years old, his funeral was Saturday. Didn't know him (nor did any of my kids know him) but I cannot get him out of my mind.

doc500886c5c88f41532245571.png

Police Chief William Albany said the driver of the Toyota Corolla, Matthew Rutkowski, was southbound on Township Line Road when the driver of the bicycle who was not named by police, turned in front of Rutkowski’s vehicle in an attempt to go up his driveway.

Rutkowski attempted to avoid striking the teen but “was unable to do so,” Albany said. The teen was struck by the front passenger side of Rutkowski’s Toyota and, as a result, was thrown onto the vehicle’s windshield. Police said the teen was wearing dark clothing, riding a dark bicycle with no reflector on it, and did not have a helmet on at the time of the crash.

The Mercury - Teen bicyclist critical after being hit by car in Limerick (VIDEO)

Tragedy happens every single day. It gets reported locally but it all can't be 'nationwide'. Doesn't make it any less awful. My heart goes out to all who lost loved ones ...

Appears these were mostly illegals and that makes it a double tragedy since obozo will force the american taxpayer to pay out millions in medical care for the survivors.

The Obama administration has deported more illegal immigrants then Reagan, Bush, Clinton and Bush jr.

Catch up.

We must obviously ban pickup trucks.

Their high capacity bed causes higher fatalities.

Last edited:

July 22, 2012:

When I first heard this story, I knew it wasn't going to be Americans. Probably some illegals in the pile.

The article I read said at the end..."The Border Patrol is investigating."

This tragesy should be reciving as much attention as the massacre in Colorado. Everyone was a human being and had family members mourning. I know it was reckless, bus still...it opens the doors to discussion that needs to be had.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back