14 Assaults in Denver Racially Motivated?...

The suspect says they targeted white people because they "looked like they had money."
:confused:

Why am I NOT Suprised you'd Focus on that ONE Quote...

Selective much?...

"Just white people getting knocked out," said one suspect.

The suspect says they targeted white people because they "looked like they had money."

A victim reported an attacker said it "smells like white people" before he was jumped.

And Ravi... Before you Dig a DEEP Hole by Continuing to Run Static for these Fucking Racist Shits, I would Suggest you Leave my City to those who Live here... You don't Know what you are Talking about.

And it is WITHOUT Question that these Attacks were VERY and Consistently Racially Motivated... For MONTHS...

They only Stopped because it got Cold... Come Spring, D-Town's got Issues...

DPD better get it the FUCK under Control.

:)

peace...

Ravi only needs two excuses for any violent black crimes. if robbery was involved then it was because whites look like good targets because everyone know that whites got all the money and that ain't fair. and if robbery wasn't involved then the white target must have made a racial slur and therefore deserved whatever they got. QED, its all the white's fault.

Ravi only needs two excuses for any violent black crimes. if robbery was involved then it was because whites look like good targets because everyone know that whites got all the money and that ain't fair. and if robbery wasn't involved then the white target must have made a racial slur and therefore deserved whatever they got. QED, its all the white's fault.

Of course it is...

And all the while these Guilty White Liberals Live AWAY from the Minorities and send their Kids to "other" Schools as they Peach but don't Practice.

Come to D-Town Ravi... I'll take you for a Ride you won't EVER forget in my City.

peace...

14 Assaults in Denver Racially Motivated?...

http://cbs4denver.com/crime/attacks....2.1163350.html

Detectives acknowledge that all the victims have been either white or Hispanic and that the suspects have been black. The attacks have generally happened between 10 p.m. and 2:30 a.m. -- a time when people leave bars and sporting events in LoDo.

One man told CBS4 that he was a victim of one of the attacks. He said he heard a female voice saying "Get that white boy" numerous times. He said he was beaten and his wallet taken.

---

On the Television News Report, Channel 7 had a Women who was Assaulted and she said they told her, "Your White, you Deserve this"...

The Fact that DPD/DA have Suppressed this for as long as they have is an Indicator that they Know they have a Serious Problem...

Anyone who Lives in Denver and Frequents LoDo Knows there's a Problem.

Watch for this to Possibly become a MUCH bigger Story.

And Imagine if in ANY City, 14 Assualts on Minorities in a Month that Appear to be Linked, as the TV News Report said, and were all WHITE Perps...

What would the Response be?...

Would there be Marches?... Violence in Response?... King Verdict Response all over again?...

Would Je$$e be in my Town by now with the National Media Following him?...

peace...

Taco Bell... 16th Street Mall... Any Given Fryday Night...

Those Responsible are either there Harrassing Mall Goers, or they KNOW who these Perps are...

If you are from my Town, you Know what I am Talking about...

There is a Reason this isn't being Dealt with.

peace...

That reason is called Political Correctness...

peace...

they are all being charged with hate crimes, right? Holder is making public statements that this is exactly why we need new hate crime legislation, right? the networks are all over this story like white on rice, right?

oh wait, no, they're not.

Of course not! :eusa_naughty:

Victims wrong color.

Perps wrong color.

Doesn't fit the white perp/black victim metanarrative.

End of story.

• Thanks
Reactions: mal

Of course it is...

And all the while these Guilty White Liberals Live AWAY from the Minorities and send their Kids to "other" Schools as they Peach but don't Practice.

Come to D-Town Ravi... I'll take you for a Ride you won't EVER forget in my City.

peace...

All the white liberals send their kids to school in GEORGIA?!?!?

:wtf:

Of course it is...

peace...

All the white liberals send their kids to school in GEORGIA?!?!?

:wtf:

I can't Pronounciated my Errs... ;)

peace...

Racial-attack suspects: Hearings, sentencings and Allen Ford's not guilty plea - Denver News - The Latest Word

Goodness Ravi... Looks like Black People, in groups, can be Guilty of Hate Crimes...

They can Target Whites for their Race...

And you know what else?... The National Liberal Media can Ignore it the FUCK out of it, because it simply does NOT fit their Narrative.

You Reverse what Happened in Denver in 2009 and the Media would have been Wall-to-Wall about it while Je$$e Marched and Boycotts on Denver were called from Coast to Coast.

peace...

Forum List

Back