14 and 15 year old boys shot to death in chicago

Ever wonder why the media went ape shit over Bosnia but didnt give a fig about Rawanda till it was nearly over?

Stuff Black People Don't Like - SBPDL: Guns Don't Kill People; Dangerous Minorities Do -- The Chicago Edition

614-5.jpg

There's 2 that won't be breeding more gang bangers.

bingo.

Just think of all the money that has been saved by them being dead. Al lof the potential the legal fees defending them, the time spent behind bars, hospital fees when they come in shot up and all of the welfare and entitlements.

I have zero sympathy.

Boys, 14 and 15, killed in separate shootings Friday - chicagotribune.com

But since they aren't white suburbanites, this needs to be ignored, outrage must be reserved for that scenario.

two little gang bangers dead....

:clap2:

thing is, i dont care what color or age they are.... the more dead gang bangers dead the better.....

While I agree with the over all sentiment, I am not so sure that 'gang related' necesarily means 'gang member killed'. Often times these gangs will kill kids who stand up to them and refuse them.

From the article:
"The shooting may have been gang-related, police sources said. Family and friends on the scene, however, said the victim avoided gangs and spent his free time listening to music and riding his bicycle.

He'd thrown himself into a school program offering experience in a local bike shop -- a program designed, his mother said, to keep kids away from the type of violence that ended his life."

Boys, 14 and 15, killed in separate shootings Friday - chicagotribune.com

But since they aren't white suburbanites, this needs to be ignored, outrage must be reserved for that scenario.

two little gang bangers dead....

:clap2:

thing is, i dont care what color or age they are.... the more dead gang bangers dead the better.....

The shooting may have been gang-related, police sources said. Family and friends on the scene, however, said the victim avoided gangs and spent his free time listening to music and riding his bicycle.

He'd thrown himself into a school program offering experience in a local bike shop -- a program designed, his mother said, to keep kids away from the type of violence that ended his life...:......

Fuck you.

There's 2 that won't be breeding more gang bangers.

bingo.

Just think of all the money that has been saved by them being dead. Al lof the potential the legal fees defending them, the time spent behind bars, hospital fees when they come in shot up and all of the welfare and entitlements.

I have zero sympathy.

the kid was no gang banger Syrenn......you will never see any of them riding a bike and trying to get a job.....innocent kids get shot more than the lowlifes that deserve it in the gang world.....but the Anti-gun right people will call the guy down the street who owns 5 guns a "gun nut" while the real "gun nuts" are these fucking lowlifes in gangs who are allowed to exist.....why are these ass wipes not targeted instead of the law abiding citizens?....

So much for gun control laws in the windy city. It would be nice to see the perpetuator(s) arrested, convicted, and executed. Maybe after a few executions it would sink in that you will receive the maximum punishment for committing murder. But for now we will just have to play the liberal game of passing laws and paroling the perps after some group therapy sessions.

Forum List

Back