137 children removed from polygamist ranch

Yup keep this line going. The man could not have done what the caller claimed he did, plain and simple. BUT because he was convicted of a crime he must be guilty in THIS case to even though physically impossible to have been there and no "girl" has been found.

I guess we better start petitioning the State to take those kids away from Muslims that teach young children to kill non believers, even if we have no evidence they are doing so, I mean we DO have evidence Hamas does so. The Amish deny their children modern materials, we better rip those children away from them because they are denying them a future and forcing them to be brainwashed into believing that modern world is evil. The list is just endless, our government has its work cut out for it.

It doesn't matter if this guy was there or not. THe fact that the authorities had a call on that compound, gave them the lawful right to raid it. How were they to know that the guy wasn't around. They had a specific emergency call from the compound, they responded to that call...and in the meantime, uncovered other evidence of sexual abuse on minors.

As far as Muslims go, this shows how much you know. Until you start seeing Muslim-American citizens (in mass) killing Americans or sexually abusing their children, then you can say something. Most Muslims do not teach their children to kill non-believers. Muslims have a more tolerant religion than Christianity (who believed in forced-conversions for a very long time). THere are no more muslim that would kill non-believers (specifically for that reason) than there are radical christian groups who would kill you for not looking at the Bible in exactly the same way they do. Are you saying all of our convenient store owners are waiting for precisely the right moment on a busy day to annihalte everyone? And last I checked, not all Muslims are members of Hamas....but I'm sure you knew that.

I know what you're saying, SE, and I don't condone breaking the law or polygamy. But then again we have gay sex, sodomy, that is legal.
But golly gee…. I thought the gay argument was that we could accept them but not open the door to other kinds of sexual practices….

your stance is a perfect example why conservatives did not and do not accept that false argument.

But golly gee…. I thought the gay argument was that we could accept them but not open the door to other kinds of sexual practices….

your stance is a perfect example why conservatives did not and do not accept that false argument.

Well, here's my view on the first premise. I don't condone nor respect the gay lifestyle. However, I'll respect them as a human being. Whatever they do behind closed doors is their problem. What does make me mad is when they start flaunting gay rights in public. Ive never understood the argument. I don't flaunt my heterosexuality.

Yup keep this line going. The man could not have done what the caller claimed he did, plain and simple. BUT because he was convicted of a crime he must be guilty in THIS case to even though physically impossible to have been there and no "girl" has been found.

I guess we better start petitioning the State to take those kids away from Muslims that teach young children to kill non believers, even if we have no evidence they are doing so, I mean we DO have evidence Hamas does so. The Amish deny their children modern materials, we better rip those children away from them because they are denying them a future and forcing them to be brainwashed into believing that modern world is evil. The list is just endless, our government has its work cut out for it.

Yep, let's just condone pedophilia because mormons approve and there's hate out there in the world by other groups.

:cuckoo:

It doesn't matter if this guy was there or not. THe fact that the authorities had a call on that compound, gave them the lawful right to raid it. How were they to know that the guy wasn't around. They had a specific emergency call from the compound, they responded to that call...and in the meantime, uncovered other evidence of sexual abuse on minors.

As far as Muslims go, this shows how much you know. Until you start seeing Muslim-American citizens (in mass) killing Americans or sexually abusing their children, then you can say something. Most Muslims do not teach their children to kill non-believers. Muslims have a more tolerant religion than Christianity (who believed in forced-conversions for a very long time). THere are no more muslim that would kill non-believers (specifically for that reason) than there are radical christian groups who would kill you for not looking at the Bible in exactly the same way they do. Are you saying all of our convenient store owners are waiting for precisely the right moment on a busy day to annihalte everyone? And last I checked, not all Muslims are members of Hamas....but I'm sure you knew that.

Go ahead name the millions of Christians that openly support murder. The thousands that join world wide terror groups and murder innocent women children and men. Can not be to hard, you just said there are just as many. Provide us some links to these groups, tell us why the mass media has ignored their terror bombings, suicide attacks and rocket attacks.

Except they didn't take them illegally. And there has to be standing to get them back. There have to be hearings and there have to be real findings of fact made.

Come on "Mr. I know the law better than everyone" ... you should understand this.

Making excuses for these animals is disgusting.

Animals huh? Yet according to you Clinton broke no law because he was never found guilty. And as I recall you further stated that in order to have murdered someone you have to be convicted as well. In other words no conviction no crime. Remind what conviction this women have? Or even the men? The reality is a fake call was placed and the State used it ( even though they do not seem to have believed it was real, otherwise why the investigation?) to remove over 400 children against the policy of their own regulations and laws. The when the mothers would not play ball they kicked them out after proclaiming them all victims at first.

Their own doctors have told them this move is dangerous and damaging to the children. And since they have no compelling evidence of ANY abuse THEY, the State are doing the damage , not the parents.

No evidence of physical abuse, no evidence of mental abuse, no real evidence of underage girls getting pregnant, yet they removed over 400 children on a false call, one they suspected was false themselves.

Further they parrotted the original claim right up until the Court date then stopped using, since it patently can not be tue, as the supposed Father of the "missing" girl has not been to Texas in 5 YEARS. Further the State claimed that they questioned the girls and they agreed someone meeting the description of the "missing" girl had been there. Seeing as there NEVER was any such girl and seeing as they won't let anyone talk to these supposed witnesses I wonder why they made such a claim?

Forum List

Back