1300 members !!

This may be an off limits question, but I wonder how many are banned?

I was kind of curious from a ratio standpoint. -The 'ol active user to non-poster to banned user ratio.

Well, a quick sort shows that 79 people have posted at least 100 times on the boards. This accounts for 6% of the membership, but 91% of the posts. The poster with the most posts (jimnyc - no surprise there! :) ) accounts for .077% of the membership, but for 11.9% of the posts - in other words, one out of every nine posts is Jim's.

There are 806 members (61.9%) with zero posts. If one excludes them from the membership numbers, then we have 497 members, giving the posters with >100 posts 15.9% of the membership.

There is no sort available for banned members, but I'm sure it ranks in the dozens.

There are 'technically' 95 banned member names. There are quite a few that re-registered many times after being banned (one guy registered 10 times total AFTER being banned, and another registered 6 times). Physically, probably about 50 banned members if I were to discount duplicates.

Originally posted by gop_jeff
The poster with the most posts (jimnyc - no surprise there! :) ) accounts for .077% of the membership, but for 11.9% of the posts - in other words, one out of every nine posts is Jim's.

That's it, I'm going on a hiatus. :(

I am sure Janeen and myself have posted at least 100 lovelies ! :D

Originally posted by gop_jeff
Well, a quick sort shows that 79 people have posted at least 100 times on the boards. This accounts for 6% of the membership, but 91% of the posts. The poster with the most posts (jimnyc - no surprise there! :) ) accounts for .077% of the membership, but for 11.9% of the posts - in other words, one out of every nine posts is Jim's.

There are 806 members (61.9%) with zero posts. If one excludes them from the membership numbers, then we have 497 members, giving the posters with >100 posts 15.9% of the membership.

There is no sort available for banned members, but I'm sure it ranks in the dozens.
damn Jeff... bored at work today? :laugh:

Forum List

Back