13-year-old son of slain NYPD officer mourns father on Facebook

DigitalDrifter

Diamond Member
Feb 22, 2013
Oregon
And just think, there are those out there who are cheering what happened.

'Today is the worst day of my life,' Jaden Ramos writes

In a pair of a heart-wrenching Facebook posts, the son of one of the two NYPD officers killed in Saturday's apparent ambush paid tribute to his slain father.
"This is the worst day of my life," Jaden Ramos, the 13-year-old son of Rafael Ramos, wrote.
"Today I had to say bye to my father," Jaden continued. "He was their [sic] for me everyday of my life, he was the best father I could ask for. It's horrible that someone gets shot dead just for being a police officer. Everyone says they hate cops but they are the people that they call for help. I will always love you and I will never forget you. RIP Dad."

13-year-old son of slain NYPD officer mourns father on Facebook - Yahoo News

I saw that. What a shame and all for what?

Sharpton better CALL his dogs off and NOW

Last edited:
Was just reading this:

SNIP;
Yankees will pay for education of children of NYPD cop Rafael Ramos who was killed while on duty Saturday
George Steinbrenner's Yankee Silver Shield Foundation has, for 32 years, provided for the education of the children of New York City cops, firefighters and Port Authority employees who were killed in the line.

all of it here:
Yankees will pay for education of children of NYPD cop Ramos - NY Daily News

It is a shame that the boy so publicly mourns. You know it makes the left very happy to see this child's expressed feelings. If he hasn't been attacked already he will be.

The killer may be dead but those who encouraged him are still alive. The boy and those who join him will get their revenge yet.

It is a shame that the boy so publicly mourns. You know it makes the left very happy to see this child's expressed feelings. If he hasn't been attacked already he will be.

The killer may be dead but those who encouraged him are still alive. The boy and those who join him will get their revenge yet.

Maybe, but this could also be a fake. When actor Paul Walker died in a car wreck, there was a fake tweet from allegedly his daughter circulating the internet.

If it were my dad....you can bet your ass I would do some paybacks. I wouldn't care if I landed in prison the rest of my life, or wound up dead. But I damn sure wouldn't be going alone.

If it were my dad....you can bet your ass I would do some paybacks. I wouldn't care if I landed in prison the rest of my life, or wound up dead. But I damn sure wouldn't be going alone.

In this case though, the killer is dead. Who would you go after ?

When the time comes, avenge your father, son.

I would simply be curious to see if his son would follow in the father's footsteps as a public servant to the city. That would be the better resolve. To look past the violence and really heal through the compassion of helping another through actions as a cop serving others or perhaps an EMT? We already have seen the examples of protestors which move through the actions of anger, we need examples of reaching out that is above all that.

I will keep an eye on you, Gracie.

Should you post anything in the future even remotely referring to Christian love or forgiveness, rest assured I will remind you.

I will keep an eye on you, Gracie.

Should you post anything in the future even remotely referring to Christian love or forgiveness, rest assured I will remind you.

If Grace were a liberal she could just "oops I didn't mean it" right?

Hopefeully this kid follows in his dad's footsteps.

Forum List

Back