13 year old set on fire for being white ? Where is jessie ? Al ? + the liberal media

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w5JbAO5_NMw]F.B.I and U.S. Justice department Black vs White Crime statistics. - YouTube[/ame]

EXAMPLE OF LIBERAL NEWS COVERAGE !

NO MENTION THAT 3 BLACK YOUTHS SET A WHITE 13 YEAR OLD ON FIRE ?

DO WE THINK THE NEWS WOULD HAVE MENTIONED ETHNICITY IF IT WAS REVERSE !

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NsWT5k-T41I]POLICE: Black teenagers light 13-year-old on fire; 'You get what you deserve, white boy' - YouTube[/ame]

BARACK OBAMA needs to be a fucking leader and squash this race bullshit before people start a mass race war, jesus christ. This is ridiculous. But he and Holder know it, and imo, they WANT it because it 1) causes chaos the gov't is the only answer to, and 2) distracts the public from his failed presidency.

First I've heard about it. Like I said.........

White man kills/harms black man = National contraversy.

Black man kills/harms white man = just ANOTHER incident, buried on page B7 next to the obituaries.

BARACK OBAMA needs to be a fucking leader and squash this race bullshit before people start a mass race war, jesus christ. This is ridiculous. But he and Holder know it, and imo, they WANT it because it 1) causes chaos the gov't is the only answer to, and 2) distracts the public from his failed presidency.

Yep,

Obama could truly be a uniter, but he chooses to side against the law, consitution and common sense. Who in right fucking mind let alone the president of the united states comes out in calls a street thug his son? One that doesn't think much of the justice system or our form of government that is. Sadly, very Typical for a people that love to destroy and blame everything on everyone else...I wish it was otherwise as a civilization is based on working together and standing by the law. :eusa_boohoo:

Last edited:
First I've heard about it. Like I said.........

White man kills/harms black man = National contraversy.

Black man kills/harms white man = just ANOTHER incident, buried on page B7 next to the obituaries.

Damn straight!

Blacks are at least 5 times more likely to KILL, but none of that gets any media attention. That would be RACIST! They have no shame(media or negro's).

Yesterday alone, I heard of 3 cases of black on white murder, but no national media...That would be called racist! They can protest(volently) as they could care less about our justice system, but if you question them on that you're racist...No common sense is allowed with these people.

The dumb bastards can shut down the stanfield police station in expect nothing to happen. Why? For the fact that IF the police did anything they'd sceam racism. It's truly BULL SHIT. Truly thinking they're above the law.

Last edited:
NOT NEWS ? NOT A HATE CRIME ? *** JUST A WHITE 13 YEAR OLD ***

Teens set kid on fire for being 'white boy' - New York Daily News

Where's David Duke and Don Black when you need them? :lol:

At least they're brave enough to stand up for the truth and for whites. :mad: If not other whites, who will? Certainly not BLACKs that KILL and want to destroy whites.

So they made a statement or protested about the incident in the OP?

Race-baiters like Jackson, Holder, Shapton, and Obama are fomenting and fostering racial tensions. Such a division is most effective to rapidly advance their racist agenda. Imagine how nice it would be for Obama to declare marshal law because of race riots he and his acolytes have caused.
Of course, it is a non-issue that some black kids brutally assaulted a white kid, just for being white-while-walking. Just like it's a non-issue that two black hoodlums murdered a black pizza delivery guy. Or when a pack of rabid racist pigs attack, rob, and strip an someone who's only crime is being in "their" neighborhood. It's only a crime when a [perceived] white person commits a crime against a black person. And black-on-black crime is just not addressed by the black community as a problem at all.

New Topics

Forum List

Back