13-year-old girl whose parents were murdered found alive.

• Banned
  • Banned
Itā€™s just irritating the way right wingers are always pointing out crimes done by blacks and Mexicans and other minorities.
But these stories where the perpetrator is white barely makes a blip on the news anymore just because there are so many of them.
Would this even be national news if the guy hadnā€™t dragged the crime out for so long?

Itā€™s just irritating the way right wingers are always pointing out crimes done by blacks and Mexicans and other minorities.
But these stories where the perpetrator is white barely makes a blip on the news anymore just because there are so many of them.
Would this even be national news if the guy hadnā€™t dragged the crime out for so long?

Let me ask you, if one immigrant crosses the border and murders an American, only one, is it that acceptable enough to not build a wall?

Jayme Closs said her abductor killed her parents, a woman who helped her says

A white guy shot her parents and kidnapped her and held her hostage. He didnā€™t have a job.

A white guy did it, eh?

Obviously, this man was motivated by Trump.

After all, they all look alike to me, so they must all think alike as well.

Well done deanrd! Masterful post once again.
Gee I never made the Trump connection. You did that.

Only because Trump is Hitler and likes to bite the heads of illegal immigrant children cuz he thinks they are chocolate bunny rabbits.

But I think that is only common sense.

Because per capita it is a statistical outlier. Now, if you want to talk about how blacks occupy our prisons at an excessive rate per capita, that might prove how their culture has issues

-Geaux

Because per capita it is a statistical outlier. Now, if you want to talk about how blacks occupy our prisons at an excessive rate per capita, that might prove how their culture has issues

-Geaux

Stop with the numbers and facts, and just try and get in touch with your emotions.

That is, if you really plan on trying to argue with Deano.

Now why do you like racist Orange man? That mental image alone should make you angry.

-Geaux

How is the per capita culture doing on wet trolley tracks in Wisconsin?

You know, where they hold political conventions?

-Geaux

Stop with the numbers and facts, and just try and get in touch with your emotions.

Now why do you like racist Orange man? That mental image alone should make you angry.
Debating with Deantard is akin to talking politics with a door knob

-Geaux

-Geaux

Debating with Deantard is akin to talking politics with a door knob

-Geaux

You get a better response from a door knob, and a door knob actually has a viable purpose.

Shame on you for being knobipobic. (yay! I made a new word!)

Jayme Closs said her abductor killed her parents, a woman who helped her says

A white guy shot her parents and kidnapped her and held her hostage. He didnā€™t have a job.

He didn't have a job, you have no decency or sanity; not sure which of you is worse
Donā€™t bitch at me. I didnā€™t do it.
How do we know you aren't texting from a contraband smart phone in your jail cell as we speak?

Let me ask you, if one immigrant crosses the border and murders an American, only one, is it that acceptable enough to not build a wall?
We offer the very very successful "thoughts & prayers".

Forum List

Back