13 protesters were killed by Israeli gunfire and 225 wounded

what a crock of shit.

If Dr. Martin Luther King bussed half a million blacks into Alabama and whitey started taking shots you'd be standing on a different foot altogether.

It's ironic when jews make excuses for killing non-jews. for the sake of racial purity in israel, no less.

:doubt: Wow all the whack jobs come when the Israel hating starts. Umm..Alabama happens to be in the U.S. those people weren't rushing the U.S. border. And it's not about "Racial purity" idiot it is about survival.

and THAT, dummy, is exactly what King was told when organizing marches in the south.

:rofl:

but hey... if it's not about RACE then you won't have a problem with an Israel that is pluralistic and NOT strictly for das jews, eh?

if it's not about RACE then you won't have a problem with an Israel that is pluralistic and NOT strictly for das jews, eh?
Das non-jews should get a life and job, of course, preferably in das arab lands of das plurality.

MAJDAL SHAMS, Golan Heights (Reuters) – Israeli troops fired Sunday at demonstrators in Syria who rushed toward the border fence in a protest against Israeli occupation, and Syrian state television said 13 were killed.

Israeli forces kill 13 protesters: Syrian TV - Yahoo! News

Current statistics are 14 dead and 220 injured.

'The were enemy nationals trying to break into my country' Israel official on Al Jazeera.

Very frightening and dangerous. They were/are armed with Palestinian Flags.

Actually, they are Palestinians trying to get back to their homeland.

They have a homeland. Jordan.

indeed, there ARE plenty of maps showing whose land it was before zionism canaanized the land. You are not very good at this whole debating thing.

I guess that is why you have to fall back to the ole trusty assumption that everyone just hates jews.

*yawn*

Let's use Zionist logic for a moment.

Here are the rightful borders of Germany:

65.jpg

:cuckoo: That has to be one of the most ignorant analogies I have ever seen, Those were all sovereign countries occupied by Germany there has never been a country called “Palestine” look it up loon.

That's why the moron keeps getting banned.

He stops taking his meds and starts taking stuff that wasn't prescribed.

Then the ban comes from the posts of his fragmented mind.

if it's not about RACE then you won't have a problem with an Israel that is pluralistic and NOT strictly for das jews, eh?
Das non-jews should get a life and job, of course, preferably in das arab lands of das plurality.
Terrorism isn't an occupation; smuggling weapons into Gaza is, and I would say the same about the ultra orthodox but to add, they should start paying taxes, fighting in the war they force other Jews to fight*, and find jobs out of the synagogue as well. :eusa_eh:

*I think the crazy rhetoric would calm down when they start dying for their holy war.

Last edited:

New Topics

Forum List

Back