13 hours?

The Movie "Sharknado eats Washington DC" is more truthful than
13 hours
Say that at "Tonto"... You'll find yourself in the dirt, picking up your teeth...and half your nose.
lots of big bad tough guys out there Too bad they're not as smart as they are bad
Too bad you're weak...and a moron.
and you're an AH and a republican ,,but I repeat myself
If you repeated yourself there would be two pieces of shit in the bowl.

If,,,we use rwer logic about Hollyweird, we find that movies made in that liberal hell hole called Kalifornication are not worth watching and are full of lies, deceit and propaganda....

13 hours
Say that at "Tonto"... You'll find yourself in the dirt, picking up your teeth...and half your nose.
lots of big bad tough guys out there Too bad they're not as smart as they are bad

Eddie struggles on here,I suspect he'll soon fade away....or continue to comment unaware he is indeed struggling

Eddie struggles on here,I suspect he'll soon fade away....or continue to comment unaware he is indeed struggling
when pigs fly and you keep responding to my struggles?? you must be an idiot ,a republican

when pigs fly and you keep responding to my struggles?? you must be an idiot ,a republican

Childish, grow up and comment as an adult. I suspect you'll soon find out trolling is against the forum rules

Me and Irish have a bet on which one of you sinks to the bottom first.

This will be the first time in the history of the world that Republicans will claim a Hollywood movie is honest/true.
Problem is, there is a huge error in the movie. It centers on the "stand down" orders.
Below is the link to declassified transcripts of nine top military personnel that oversaw Benghazi. These transcripts of testimony under oath, that completely destroy the myth of orders to "stand down" were given.
Committee Oversight of Benghazi Attack - Committee Actions - Armed Services Republicans
The movie didn't represent the stand down order as having come from headquarters. It was given by the CIA station chief. Nothing emanated from Hillarys level...that's the real problem...past present and future.

The testimony that is in the linked declassified transcripts sure killed that erroneous claim by the right. Didn't you notice the "stand down claimed" died? The witchhunt committees never touched the subject again.
"But, but it's true, I saw it in a movie"

This will be the first time in the history of the world that Republicans will claim a Hollywood movie is honest/true.
Problem is, there is a huge error in the movie. It centers on the "stand down" orders.
Below is the link to declassified transcripts of nine top military personnel that oversaw Benghazi. These transcripts of testimony under oath, that completely destroy the myth of orders to "stand down" were given.
Committee Oversight of Benghazi Attack - Committee Actions - Armed Services Republicans
The movie didn't represent the stand down order as having come from headquarters. It was given by the CIA station chief. Nothing emanated from Hillarys level...that's the real problem...past present and future.

The testimony that is in the linked declassified transcripts sure killed that erroneous claim by the right. Didn't you notice the "stand down claimed" died? The witchhunt committees never touched the subject again.

If you were actually paying attention the stand down order is very much alive. Of course the left MSM sites are not going to tell you that...but it is

13 hours
I refuse to play with pigs like you They love the slime

You can deny the eyewitness testimony if you want. That makes you the other turd in the bowl.

Author of Benghazi Book Stands by Pivotal 'Stand-Down' Scene

That's the best news I've had all day.

As Eddie responds...LOL

The men at the annex were told three times by the station chief there the man they called Bob to wait and not go to diplomatic compound after they were ready to go when they discovered it was under attack. According to them they were delayed in responding 20 to 25 minutes. You can quibble over the wording used and argue over whether forces elsewhere were told to stand down but it seems pretty clear these men were not allowed to go when they were first ready to.

If you were actually paying attention the stand down order is very much alive. Of course the left MSM sites are not going to tell you that...but it is

Didn't bother to read the linked declassified transcripts, did you?
Also;
"The report comes with a big caveat: Times reporter David Kirkpatrick writes that the commandos' account "suggests that the station chief issued the 'stand down' orders on his own authority."
It's also a very different story from the one being told by multiple investigative committees. In February 2014, a report from the House Armed Services Committee said "there was no 'stand down' order issued to U.S. military personnel in Tripoli."
To the claim that commandos at the Annex were told to stand down, a Senate Intelligence Committee report in January concluded that wasn't the case either,
according to The Washington Post.
"Although some members of the security team expressed frustration that they were unable to respond more quickly to the Mission compound, the Committee found no evidence of intentional delay or obstruction by the Chief of Base or any other party," read the report."

New Book Claims Top CIA Officer In Benghazi Told Commandos To 'Stand Down' During Attack

Forum List

Back