128 Votes Against The United States Jerusalem Decision

Billy_Kinetta

Paladin of the Lost Hour
Mar 4, 2013
Just now at the UN. I guess we'll be saving some money down the road.

Frankly, we could dump the whole thing as far as I'm concerned.

If i let a bunch of savages hell bent on any excuse to cause destruction in my country, i would vote against it too

I'm all for removing most foreign aid from a lot of these countries, including Israel, but I don't see Congress getting behind the idea, making Trump's threats pointless. Foreign aid has been widely supported on both sides of the aisle because it helps to expand our influence in the Middle East, and Israel receives more than any other country aside from Afghanistan.

Trump threatens the UN

UN tells Trump to go fuck himself and universally condemns him

The United States is a pariah in the world now and it is only getting worse by the day. This is what happens when an ignorant child pretending to be an adults is given power.

America's image is torn to shreds and Russia and China are stepping into the void created in all the places America is now missing. That is how the world works and once the orange turd leaves office these foreign relation disasters will continue for decades. Our relationship with some of our staunches allies is now permanently changed. Lying Trump and his sycophant followers are like a march of White Surpremacists claiming the entire community is with them.

Nobody is.

These globalists have just given Trump an early Christmas gift with this decision and I presume most of them are too thick to realize this.

Trump can now tell the country, "these global elites not only want to tell us what taxes we can apply (EU is considering a challenge to corporate tax cuts to the WTO), how we protect our own economy (while happily saying nothing about China doing much worse), they now want to dictate to use how we should recognize our allies!".

That sound you are hearing is the sound of cash being injected back into the U.S economy, courtesy of payment cuts to the UN.

These globalists have just given Trump an early Christmas gift with this decision and I presume most of them are too thick to realize this.

Trump can now tell the country, "these global elites not only want to tell us what taxes we can apply (EU is considering a challenge to corporate tax cuts to the WTO), how we protect our own economy (while happily saying nothing about China doing much worse), they now want to dictate to use how we should recognize our allies!".

That sound you are hearing is the sound of cash being injected back into the U.S economy, courtesy of payment cuts to the UN.

WE used to be the global elite

Now we are condemned

Just now at the UN. I guess we'll be saving some money down the road.

Frankly, we could dump the whole thing as far as I'm concerned.

The un is controlled by third world dictators and has long outlived it's usefulness. Now it is an instrument of corruption. We should take our money that funds it and kick the assholes to the curb.

WE used to be the global elite

Now we are condemned

Condemned by zimbabwe. Who the hell cares.

Trump threatens the UN

And that is worth..........

What it is worth is our global standing

There was a time when the US was looked to for leadership
Now, even our allies don't support us

LOl, I thought according to you idiots Trump already ruined that, FOREVERANDEVERANDEVERANDEVER.

The UN needs a kick in the place it's balls used to be.

So this is what is called "Making America Great"

We were great when we were a respected global leader

Now, under the leadership of an ignorant despot, we are mocked by the world and nobody seeks our leadership

Isolation is not Greatness

The United States is a pariah in the world now and it is only getting worse by the day. This is what happens when an ignorant child pretending to be an adults is given power.

America's image is torn to shreds and Russia and China are stepping into the void created in all the places America is now missing. That is how the world works and once the orange turd leaves office these foreign relation disasters will continue for decades. Our relationship with some of our staunches allies is now permanently changed. Lying Trump and his sycophant followers are like a march of White Surpremacists claiming the entire community is with them.

Nobody is.

Yes, because doing it the way we've been doing it the past 50 years has led to peace.....

Read Clauswitz sometime.

Trump threatens the UN

And that is worth..........

What it is worth is our global standing

There was a time when the US was looked to for leadership
Now, even our allies don't support us

LOl, I thought according to you idiots Trump already ruined that, FOREVERANDEVERANDEVERANDEVER.

The UN needs a kick in the place it's balls used to be.

Seems the UN told Trump to take his threats and go fuck himself

So this is what is called "Making America Great"

We were great when we were a respected global leader

Now, under the leadership of an ignorant despot, we are mocked by the world and nobody seeks our leadership

Isolation is not Greatness

Yes, your hero, the obummer, wanted to make everyone else great at our expense. What a loser he was. And then your supposed successor was just more of the same! Here's the down low on her!

bc3fabd3b3a39dda1fa95cafa35db8e6.png

In other words, I don't give a flying fuck what the rest of the world thinks about us. All I care is that they leave us alone to live our lives and not constantly bash us about our beliefs and lifestyle while simultaneously demanding we give them money. Fuck them and all of their assholes supporters here in the USA.

If you like it more elsewhere. Leave. We won't miss you.

Nobody is.

Yes, because doing it the way we've been doing it the past 50 years has led to peace.....

Read Clauswitz sometime.

He can't read. He's a bot. The un has a record of failure surpassed by none. You want to see rampant sexual abuse and sex slavery go to a un encampment. They are the worst in the world.

Trumps coalition of supporters in the rest of the world

Togo
Palau
Micronesia
Marshall Islands
Guatemala
Honduras
Nauru
Israel

That is all that is left of our global leadership. The rest of the world no longer trusts our judgement or leadership

Forum List

Back