128,000 Jobs Could Be Lost By June

35a9kxh.jpg

20kcdax.jpg

2nvtpok.jpg

Know what is really funny. The slack jawed mouth droolers are running out and buying big SUVs and trucks with payments more then their trailer houses since gas is down, not thinking in a year they will have to park in the their yard .

Have you been in Seattle or San Francisco? Tons of liberal slack jawed mouths droolers own SUVs and trucks with payments. Liberals love their SUVs,

I am a wise, tolerant conservative that loves to drive my Volt, knowing that liberal slack jawed mouth droolers helped subsidize my choice in vehicles.

I live in the SF Bay Area, Hybrids are as common as SUV's, and more so during commute hours. We own a Honda Odyssey and a Toyota Prius. The former for long trips, the latter for day in and day out get around and has never been below 48 MPG.

Gee, the bastion of liberals and you say SUVs are on par with hybrids.

The Volt is around 250 MPG right now, all city traveling, longer trips it will get 50 MPG.

Owned my first and last Honda in 2000, I hate those things.

"Drill, baby, drill!"

2008 campaign slogan.

Why do you think oil prices have dropped? Just curious.

OPEC's Cartel is in disarray. More hybrids are on the road, and solar/wind/geothermal is making a difference too.

Drill baby drill is nothing more than phrase used by Republicans as a pretense that they can govern and D's cannot. It's also in the genre of the GOP claiming they are the party of the "Big Tent", that voter fraud is the reason they cannot win the popular vote in Presidential elections, and taxes are too high. All lies and all believed by those President Lincoln describe when he famously said,

"You can fool all the people some of the time, and some of the people all the time, but you cannot fool all the people all the time."

Demagoguery is successful, look at how some of the people support Ted Cruz, Sarah Palin, Rand Paul and his dad, Huckabee, Walker, Scott and the rest of the far right conservative set.

My gay neighbors are both not even close to gay parody of light in loafers, yet even they could not resist the allure of a "funny" car. In their case, a mini-cooper.

And thousands more! but while government talk that billions of jobs are created every month - we can live calm.
Please, tell me, honest president - is this person exists somewhere or it's just a fiction and image which every politician is trying to create?

Know what is really funny. The slack jawed mouth droolers are running out and buying big SUVs and trucks with payments more then their trailer houses since gas is down, not thinking in a year they will have to park in the their yard .

Have you been in Seattle or San Francisco? Tons of liberal slack jawed mouths droolers own SUVs and trucks with payments. Liberals love their SUVs,

I am a wise, tolerant conservative that loves to drive my Volt, knowing that liberal slack jawed mouth droolers helped subsidize my choice in vehicles.

I live in the SF Bay Area, Hybrids are as common as SUV's, and more so during commute hours. We own a Honda Odyssey and a Toyota Prius. The former for long trips, the latter for day in and day out get around and has never been below 48 MPG.

The Volt is around 250 MPG right now, all city traveling, longer trips it will get 50 MPG.

Simple thinkers believe I am the "bastion of liberals" because I disagree vehemently with the ultra conservatives, single issue conservatives/social conservatives and callous conservatives. Consider me a pragmatic libertarian, aka a progressive democrat who believes in fiscal responsibility, the antithesis being the tea party movement.

My 2006 Honda Odyssey has 109,000 miles on it and it runs like new. I've changed the oil very 5,000 miles and have done all of the recommended service on time, most done by my mechanic. The brakes were replaced at 7,000 miles because the pads had been recalled, and I did not need to have the brakes done until last year when I had the recommended timing belt changed just before it turned 100,000 miles.

It has been reliable on all of our trips, it has taken us to Mexico, Canada and every Western State except New Mexico. It is the best and most reliable vehicle I've ever owned.

Simple thinkers believe I am the "bastion of liberals" because I disagree vehemently with the ultra conservatives, single issue conservatives/social conservatives and callous conservatives. Consider me a pragmatic libertarian, aka a progressive democrat who believes in fiscal responsibility, the antithesis being the tea party movement.

My 2006 Honda Odyssey has 109,000 miles on it and it runs like new. I've changed the oil very 5,000 miles and have done all of the recommended service on time, most done by my mechanic. The brakes were replaced at 7,000 miles because the pads had been recalled, and I did not need to have the brakes done until last year when I had the recommended timing belt changed just before it turned 100,000 miles.

It has been reliable on all of our trips, it has taken us to Mexico, Canada and every Western State except New Mexico. It is the best and most reliable vehicle I've ever owned.

Good for you, doesn't mean I can't have my opinion, my Honda was a piece of crap. It was not a good experience. Glad you like yours. I will never own another one.

Gotta feel sad for these leftists who try to take credit for the oil prices going down, then scream and blame conservatives for bringing it down when they see the other side of the coin. They'll be back to take credit again later on in another thread. Bunch of morons.

I haven't seen that. As I've stated numerous times; No sitting President is responsible for gasoline or oil costs rising or lowering. It's market manipulation.

Good for you, doesn't mean I can't have my opinion, my Honda was a piece of crap. It was not a good experience. Glad you like yours. I will never own another one.

Maybe you should learn how to take care of your cars.

Obamagas is an awesome gas. Burns wingnuts and emits rainbows.

But the layoffs are part of the boom cycle. High prices led to more expensive exploration and new finds, new hires. More supply, lower prices, less exploration, layoffs. The newer more expensive finds will pan out much faster than older conventional fields and we'll likely see a rise in prices quickly as US production falls.

Your contention is that in 1999 when oil prices were very low there was no exploration?

The forecasts are grim for the oil workers nationwide, if the price of a barrel doesn't rise to over $50 a barrel.

These aren't high corporate people, these are the hard working people that have moved to find work. These are the working middle class.

Of course we laugh and thank Obama, but now what do we do with 128,000 oil workers. North Dakota is saying 20,000 jobs are leaving. Sad, turn of events.

I like the low gas prices, however as with everything has a consequence.
I know a lot of young oilfield workers used to making $10,000 a month and spending $15,000 a month.

Do you think any listened when we tried to tell them to save?
Oh well...I guess they should have gotten an education instead of running for the quick buck.

Gas prices being half what they were a few months ago is like a HUGE tax break to job creators who consume a lot of fuel.

The bigger goodie is that a one cent drop in gasoline prices at the pump equates to one billion dollars into the economy.

Forum List

Back