125 people show up for Romney's speech in Ohio

Joe the plumber returns? It's about damned time he showed up

Last edited:
Romney wowing them at Ford Field last week....

68365085.jpg

68365085.jpg

Was it mandatory that attendees wear suits? That humongous sea of dozens of people looks kind of odd in their drab monochrome business attire, more like a funeral for the republican party than a political rally.

One hundred and twenty five people in a factory environment. I wonder if there were more than 130 people employed by the company.

Not that I care, but it is perplexing how people can let these lefties get away with so many half truths and lies.

Does anyone ever look at the links they provide and read them even halfway critically or just accept the half truths and lies that are presented?

Hmmm, evidently American Post employs 25 to 30 people at the height of its manufacturing season, maybe their wasn't even enough room to fit 126 people in the room.

http://umimetals.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/02/Romney-Visits-American-Post-final-release.pdf

Immie

As I understand it, four of those people were a family from Buffalo that got lost trying to find the Cincinnati Zoo and decided to stay for the free popcorn, so really it was more like 121.

But those 121, boy, they were REALLY EXCITED to be there.

529.gif
529.gif
529.gif
529.gif
529.gif
529.gif
529.gif

68365085.jpg

Wow. You mean the speech that was moved last minute because it sold out?

Delivering the speech from the 30-yard line of Ford Field, a stadium that usually holds 65,000, was clearly a bad idea. Even though there were 1,200 people there, the place looked empty. To be fair, it doesn’t seem it was Romney’s fault and was all due to a “last minute security change,” according to Talking Points Memo. When a smaller venue sold out, the Detroit Economic Club, which organized the event, moved to hold the speech at the stadium’s atrium. That would have made for better optics because the empty seats wouldn’t have been visible. But security concerns forced organizers to move the speech to the field.

Ford Field: Mitt Romney delivers speech in Michigan in stadium with lots of empty seats

Romney Camp Not To Blame For Empty Stadium, Organizers Say | TPM2012

Forum List

Back