120 Rounds - Only Hit Him 4 Times?

GotZoom

Apr 20, 2005
Cordova, TN
Long story so check the link.

http://www.latimes.com/news/local/la-me-chase10may10,0,2324774.story?coll=la-home-headlines

I am very "pro-police." I have no doubt that the police officers felt that their lives were in danger; he did back the SUV up toward them.

But...120 rounds...they were feet away from the vehicle.

1. Might be a little excessive - that many bullets. I understand there could have been confusion as to who was shooting at who, etc, because of all the bullets.

2. O.K. Here is my real problem. Quote from the article:

"Hayes was struck four times, in the toe, finger and shoulder. He was listed in stable condition at Torrance Harbor General Hospital on Monday afternoon."

120 rounds? Only hit him 4 times?

GotZoom said:
Long story so check the link.

http://www.latimes.com/news/local/la-me-chase10may10,0,2324774.story?coll=la-home-headlines

I am very "pro-police." I have no doubt that the police officers felt that their lives were in danger; he did back the SUV up toward them.

But...120 rounds...they were feet away from the vehicle.

1. Might be a little excessive - that many bullets. I understand there could have been confusion as to who was shooting at who, etc, because of all the bullets.

2. O.K. Here is my real problem. Quote from the article:

"Hayes was struck four times, in the toe, finger and shoulder. He was listed in stable condition at Torrance Harbor General Hospital on Monday afternoon."

120 rounds? Only hit him 4 times?

It sounds like they were attempting more to damage the vehicle and thus disarm him than they were attempting to kill him.

anyone see the video?????????

it cetanily looked to me like there were cops on al four sides of the SUV all shooting at the car in the middle!

lucky they all didn't shoot each other

these guys carry pistols with clips that have from 11 to 15 rounds. To have shot off 120 rounds, how many cops were shooting at him? At a minimum, 8 cops (emptying the mag) were firing weapons. 8 cops and they only hit him 4 times? somebody needs to go back to the target range. :2guns:

SmarterThanYou said:
these guys carry pistols with clips that have from 11 to 15 rounds. To have shot off 120 rounds, how many cops were shooting at him? At a minimum, 8 cops (emptying the mag) were firing weapons. 8 cops and they only hit him 4 times? somebody needs to go back to the target range. :2guns:

*Magazines*. Clips are for holding paper together. ;)

:D

-=d=- said:
*Magazines*. Clips are for holding paper together. ;)

:D
4 out of 120 demands that they use clips, not mags. :whip3:

New Topics

Forum List

Back