12 Years of Democrat control in Michigan comes crashing down.

Charles_Main

AR15 Owner
Jun 23, 2008
Michigan, USA
Business man Rick Snyder R wins by a land slide.

Good Bye Jennifer. Thanks for the Devastated economy. Don't worry I bet Obama will have a job for ya in the Government somewhere.

This wasn't even close. Attormey General and Secretary of State ALL Republicans.

Maybe I'll come back some day if things start to turn around... (not that this as anything to do with it)

I hope she visits dermatologist and get that damn mole taken off first.

Just imagine what poor Rick Snyder's next 4-years will look like. brrrrr

Yep he will fix everything. Detroit will be booming by Easter.

Jennifer had 12 years. In which she did everything she could to make Michigan one of the least attractive places to do business in the country and world. and low and behold business has fled this place like we have the plague. She was a disaster of Biblical proportions.

A potato head doll could do better than she did.

Last edited:
Her last election used, "We'll blow you away." Now she's just gone with the wind.

Sadly the Democrats destroyed Michigan a long time ago. I hope thay can come back. I really do. Congrats Mr. Snyder and good luck.

Are there enough fiscal conservatives to go around?

I kinda doubt it.
more than your greatest fears. My GOD! The poor may have to WORK FOR A LIVING?!?!? The HORROR!

work at what? We don't have enought jobs for those wanting to work, let alone the loafers.

You really should back off on the hallucinigens.
It's true. Libs don't understand what it takes to create jobs. They don't just grow on trees or government largess you know.

more than your greatest fears. My GOD! The poor may have to WORK FOR A LIVING?!?!? The HORROR!

work at what? We don't have enought jobs for those wanting to work, let alone the loafers.

You really should back off on the hallucinigens.
It's true. Libs don't understand what it takes to create jobs. They don't just grow on trees or government largess you know.

And neither do the republicans.

And yes jobs do grow on govt spending. Why do you thinnk jobs were ok during most of the Bush years?
It is not the proper way to create jobs but it is there.
Mopst of the Bush era jobs were retail sales and such in the private sector and govt jobs.

Business man Rick Snyder R wins by a land slide.

Good Bye Jennifer. Thanks for the Devastated economy. Don't worry I bet Obama will have a job for ya in the Government somewhere.

Michigan makes California look like a World Sanity Expo.

Snyder seems to be a rare gift to Detroit esp and maybe MI on whole.

I wish you luck, ya'll really need it!

Forum List

Back