TheOldSchool

Diamond Member
Sep 21, 2012
last stop for sanity before reaching the south
Impressive :dunno:

sub-buzz-9768-1492990750-2.jpg

A 12-Year-Old Boy Drove About 1300 Kilometes Before He Was Pulled Over

No way that kid is 12.
Yeah, I did a Google, they are conceling the identity of the kid, his parents, and the motive.

They also haven't decided whether to charge anyone with anything yet.

This is click bait for the low IQ folks out there.

The kid in the photo is probably 4 to 6, seven max.

It's Statist brainwashing, making folks think that young people are helpless and should be monitored and chained like prisoners or slaves.

At the same age, Admiral Farragut of the US navy took command and was instrumental to US navel success in the war of 1812, and the MSM wants us to believe that a 12yr old doesn't have the intelligence to navigate an automobile across Australia. Really? My son probably could have done it. I wouldn't have been comfortable with the idea, but he could have done it.

War of 1812
Through the influence of his adoptive father, Farragut was commissioned a midshipman in the United States Navy on December 17, 1810, at the age of nine.[12][note 1] A prize master by the age of 12, Farragut fought in the War of 1812, serving under Captain David Porter. While serving aboard USS Essex, Farragut participated in the capture of HMS Alert on August 13, 1812,[13][14] then helped to establish America's first naval base and colony in the Pacific, named Fort Madison, during the ill-fated Nuku Hiva Campaign. At the same time, the Americans battled the hostile tribes on the islands with the help of their Te I'i allies.

Farragut was 12 years old when, during the War of 1812, he was given the assignment to bring a ship captured by the Essex safely to port.[15] He was wounded and captured while serving on the Essex during the engagement at Valparaíso Bay, Chile, against the British on March 28, 1814.[16]
David Farragut - Wikipedia

• Banned
No way that kid is 12.
Yeah, I did a Google, they are conceling the identity of the kid, his parents, and the motive.

They also haven't decided whether to charge anyone with anything yet.

This is click bait for the low IQ folks out there.

The kid in the photo is probably 4 to 6, seven max.

It's Statist brainwashing, making folks think that young people are helpless and should be monitored and chained like prisoners or slaves.

At the same age, Admiral Farragut of the US navy took command and was instrumental to US navel success in the war of 1812, and the MSM wants us to believe that a 12yr old doesn't have the intelligence to navigate an automobile across Australia. Really? My son probably could have done it. I wouldn't have been comfortable with the idea, but he could have done it.

War of 1812
Through the influence of his adoptive father, Farragut was commissioned a midshipman in the United States Navy on December 17, 1810, at the age of nine.[12][note 1] A prize master by the age of 12, Farragut fought in the War of 1812, serving under Captain David Porter. While serving aboard USS Essex, Farragut participated in the capture of HMS Alert on August 13, 1812,[13][14] then helped to establish America's first naval base and colony in the Pacific, named Fort Madison, during the ill-fated Nuku Hiva Campaign. At the same time, the Americans battled the hostile tribes on the islands with the help of their Te I'i allies.

Farragut was 12 years old when, during the War of 1812, he was given the assignment to bring a ship captured by the Essex safely to port.[15] He was wounded and captured while serving on the Essex during the engagement at Valparaíso Bay, Chile, against the British on March 28, 1814.[16]
David Farragut - Wikipedia
Bravo. Exactly. This is why they named multiple D.C. Metro stations after him. :clap:

Never mind, I found out what he is being charged with.

"The boy pulled into the Caltex service station at Cobar, topping up his fuel to the tune of $19 and drove off without paying just before 6am on Saturday morning.

Manager Vamshi Reddy said the boy, captured on the store’s CCTV system, looked a lot older than twelve so the attendant did not shut off the pumps when he arrived.

The car had suffered some damage, Det Insp Fehon confirmed. “So it appears (the boy) did have an accident while driving,” she said. The boy was arrested and taken to Broken Hill police station before being released to his distressed parents.
Boy, 12, drives 1300km before being stopped by cops

The family are expected to arrive back on the state’s mid north coast this afternoon, with the boy to be questioned by local detectives there.

It’s likely he’ll be charged under the Young Offenders Act over three offences including failing to pay for petrol and driving without a licence."

I'd give ten to one odds it was about a infatuation. An internet romance is probably where it started. Teens are just that short sighted.

"The boy pulled into the Caltex service station at Cobar, topping up his fuel to the tune of $19 and drove off without paying just before 6am on Saturday morning.

Manager Vamshi Reddy said the boy, captured on the store’s CCTV system, looked a lot older than twelve so the attendant did not shut off the pumps when he arrived.

The car had suffered some damage, Det Insp Fehon confirmed. “So it appears (the boy) did have an accident while driving,” she said. The boy was arrested and taken to Broken Hill police station before being released to his distressed parents.

The family are expected to arrive back on the state’s mid north coast this afternoon, with the boy to be questioned by local detectives there.

It’s likely he’ll be charged under the Young Offenders Act over three offences including failing to pay for petrol and driving without a licence."

I'd give ten to one odds it was about a infatuation. An internet romance is probably where it started. Teens are just that short sighted.

They could make a Disney movie out of it

Only if when he didn't show up at the girl's house in Perth, she takes off from Perth to come visit him in Juvie.

Only if when he didn't show up at the girl's house in Perth, she takes off from Perth to come visit him in Juvie.

Nah in the Disney version, the Cop gets a flashback to when he lost his chance once, and then drives the kid towards a happily ever after. And possibly they all pass a joint around. :clap:

Nah in the Disney version, the Cop gets a flashback to when he lost his chance once, and then drives the kid towards a happily ever after. And possibly they all pass a joint around. :clap:
Is there a pet, robot, kangaroo or koala in it?

No way that kid is 12.
Looks more like he's 4 or 5 in that picture.
It's illegal to post a photo of a minor caught committing a crime. Who knows who the kid in the pic is...

Regardless... kudos to the little fucker :thup:
What crime did he commit?
A 12 year old driving 800 miles? I don't know. Is there a law about being a badass?

Which is more badass ---- a 12-year-old driving 800 miles, or an 800 year old driving 12 miles? :eusa_think:

This is what I signed up here for --- deep thought.

Is there a pet, robot, kangaroo or koala in it?
If not, there will be! :biggrin:

No way that kid is 12.
Looks more like he's 4 or 5 in that picture.
It's illegal to post a photo of a minor caught committing a crime. Who knows who the kid in the pic is...

Regardless... kudos to the little fucker :thup:
What crime did he commit?
A 12 year old driving 800 miles? I don't know. Is there a law about being a badass?

Which is more badass ---- a 12-year-old driving 800 miles, or an 800 year old driving 12 miles? :eusa_think:

This is what I signed up here for --- deep thought.
Then you've come to the right place. Now tell us everything you know about dark matter.

Last edited:

New Topics

Forum List

Back