12-year-old running Trump campaign office in Colorado

By the way, while we're debating this, did the OP even read the article?

Imer's mother, Laurel Imer, is the official field coordinator on paper, but she wants to give her son most of the responsibility and help show other parents - Democrat or Republican - how to get their kids involved.

That there is a thread ender

It would seem so. But we know how Liberals like to make shit up and run with it.

I don't see an issue with the kid being involved. People whine too much

Hell I was fucking around and being a typical 12 year old, this kid is running a campaign HQ and has dreams for a 2040 run at 12. That's pretty awesome.

In other news A 16 year old black kid started his own YouTube radio channel dedicated to all things Trump and.....AND...is a featured writer on a website.
Quaterrius Manuel (@gopquay) | Twitter

No, this is not from The Onion.... :laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

What a great campaign organization

WHEAT RIDGE, CO (KDVR/CNN) - Donald Trump's campaign has some young blood among its leadership.

And by young, that means 12 years old.

In one of the most important counties in swing state Colorado, Donald Trump is relying on 12-year-old Weston Imer, who runs the Jefferson County operation for the Trump campaign.

Jefferson County is one of the most populous counties in Colorado and is part of the Denver metro area.

Imer is in charge of the operation where volunteers will gather and help get out the vote, and while sitting behind a desk may not be the coolest thing to do, he hopes to use the position to inspire others.

Come on, admit it. The kid is probably more mature than the candidate.

WHEAT RIDGE, CO (KDVR/CNN) - Donald Trump's campaign has some young blood among its leadership.

In one of the most important counties in swing state Colorado, Donald Trump is relying on 12-year-old Weston Imer, who runs the Jefferson County operation for the Trump campaign.

Donald Trump likes 12 year olds...according to recent allegations in civil court...

Donald Trump likes 12 year olds...according to recent allegations in civil court...

That was really stupid. Grow up already

The kid is a little Trump ... his ego needs some attention, and now that he has it wtf can he do with it .. nothing, just like Big Trump.

yawnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

Jefferson County is one of the most populous counties in Colorado and is part of the Denver metro area.

Imer is in charge of the operation where volunteers will gather and help get out the vote, and while sitting behind a desk may not be the coolest thing to do, he hopes to use the position to inspire others.

They better not make him work for free, or past his bedtime...

"I Could Stand In the Middle Of Fifth Avenue And Shoot Somebody And I Wouldn't Lose Any Voters" -- Donald Trump

Now he can add, "I could appoint a 12 year-old to help run my campaign and I wouldn't lose any voters"

And he's right. He knows how mindfucked his moron horde of supporters are. He could piss on the mothers of his supporters and not lose any of them.

He's right he wouldn't lose any dumb people .. but he also wouldn't gain any new supporters who actually have brains.

He's not trying to win .. and he keeps telling his supporters that .. but they can't hear him.

So, what the hell is wrong with that? If you bother to read the OP, you will find his mother actually runs the operation but he is involved with trying to get others to volunteer. I think it's great for him and everyone who wants to help defeat The Hag.

So, what the hell is wrong with that? If you bother to read the OP, you will find his mother actually runs the operation but he is involved with trying to get others to volunteer. I think it's great for him and everyone who wants to help defeat The Hag.

I wonder if his mother lets him call a woman a “hag”.

Looks like he takes role call.

Big fucking deal. You have children? I often see activities that adults run but let children have the appearance of being in charge to help them build communication & organizational skills as well as boosting their self esteem.

That was really stupid. Grow up already

Do you like 12 year olds or not? Make up your mind.

Forum List

Back