12 year old murderer on the run

sealybobo

Diamond Member
Jun 5, 2008
Michigan
Of course he is black and in a gang. This happened in Omaha. I didn't know they had blacks in Nebraska? Since when?

Of course he is black and in a gang. This happened in Omaha. I didn't know they had blacks in Nebraska? Since when?

Posts like this kinda lose there luster without a link....
Sorry I'm on my smartphone but it's very easily found since its on the news tonight

I'm out on the porch drinking Bulldogs...guess I'll have to hook up the slingbox.
His brother and another young man are already under arrest and the 12 year old is a fugitive from the law. I wonder what gang members house he is hiding in. Bet you the parents aren't home

Posts like this kinda lose there luster without a link....
Sorry I'm on my smartphone but it's very easily found since its on the news tonight

I'm out on the porch drinking Bulldogs...guess I'll have to hook up the slingbox.
His brother and another young man are already under arrest and the 12 year old is a fugitive from the law. I wonder what gang members house he is hiding in. Bet you the parents aren't home

No surprise there. If he was a mexican I'd cordon off the border.

Someone cave this little shits head with a rock. We don't need him to reach the age of 13.

The U.S Marshalls have captured the hoodrat in Minnesota.
They shouldn't let up with Jess these three boys. They need to go after their entire gang n break it up. Send them to juvie before prison. And I'm sick of hearing excuses from the probable female single mother doing a horrible job and should have never had a child in the first place

Let's see, he's twelve. So look for the media to run with pics when he's only seven, a la dead thug Trayvon.
I just think it's important the public knows what's going on in the hood. Can't fix a problem if we ignore or are in denial.

Forum List

Back