12 year old becomes youngest transexual

Allright cons, time to bash this 12 year old, because he/she could affect lives of innocent people. :rolleyes:

Bash the twelve year old? hardly. It time to bash the parents and doctors who mutilated this kid. He, and i emphasize he, is far to young to understand the rammifications of anything this severe.

Isnt it amazing how liberals dont seem to care what child gets hurt as long as its done to forward their sick agenda?

Bash the twelve year old? hardly. It time to bash the parents and doctors who mutilated this kid. He, and i emphasize he, is far to young to understand the rammifications of anything this severe.

Isnt it amazing how liberals dont seem to care what child gets hurt as long as its done to forward their sick agenda?

I couldn't have said it better.

To be honest, at first I was going to say something positive, but seeing as how the child just didn't want facial hair and to have her voice break, I say boo on her. What was happening was natural and she was afraid.

Oh well, hopefully she'll continue to grow up happy.

To be honest, at first I was going to say something positive, but seeing as how the child just didn't want facial hair and to have her voice break, I say boo on her. What was happening was natural and she was afraid.

Oh well, hopefully she'll continue to grow up happy.

I dont think he was happy to begin with. And I dont think you can be happy if you arent who you really are. He is a guy. he may like feminine things, but he is still a male.

None of us know enough about the mysteries of the human boy and mind to know if this young man's "feelings" that he was a girl are enough to warrant a gender re-assignment surgery and the massive amounts of hormone therapy that accompany such a change...some of us will find it wrong, some of us will say that whatever makes the child happy is the right call.

However, regardless of your opinion about it...I find it troublesome that at 12 years old the medical community's answer was to pump this child full of chemicals and start calling him a girl...

What happened to discussing with this young person that puberty can be a confusing time and that it takes everyone time to learn who they are...to discussing with them that perhaps, in time, he might decide to take steps towards a sex change operation - but for now, at age 12 - its simply way too soon to start chemically altering who he is.

I am sure that there was some sort of psychological evaluation done on this child...for better or for worse, my only comment is that I am totally shocked that the medical community would say, "Hey...this little boy really things he's a little girl...hes got all the chemical/biological makeup of a human male, but with the right amount of estrogen pumped into his young developing body...he could probably pretend to be a girl convincingly enough until we can cut off his penis and fashion him a fake vagina...lets do it."

If this young man ever changes his mind - and given how tumultuous a time puberty is, its a real possibility - the chemicals/hormones they have given him will have seriously damaged his body and his ability to develop normally.

I hope, for his sake, that he is pretty damn sure he wants to be a chick.

(For the record, I really wanted to be a boy when I was about 10 years old...I was adamant about it...I was furious that my older brother could walk around without his shirt off and I couldn't...I'm really glad my parents patted me on the head and explained calmly that there are somethings that boys can do that girls can't and vice versa rather than pumping me full of testosterone and calling me by a boy's name).

(For the record, I really wanted to be a boy when I was about 10 years old...I was adamant about it...I was furious that my older brother could walk around without his shirt off and I couldn't...I'm really glad my parents patted me on the head and explained calmly that there are somethings that boys can do that girls can't and vice versa rather than pumping me full of testosterone and calling me by a boy's name).
Until I was about 16, I wanted to be a girl myself. I even tried to save up money for SRS. But something always happened to make me deter away for a while. But I'm glad I didn't do it and I'm happy as a guy. (By the way, this is a secret I am sharing of my own volition)

Kagom,

Thanks for your openness. I'm glad it worked out for you in the end...

With your particular story in mind, I'm sure that you can see where my particular concern comes from.

A 12 year old boy decides he wants to be a girl....they give him the hormones...and then, at 17, he sees a girl that makes him want to be a boy...(or a boy that makes him want to be a boy for that matter) and he tries to change back...only to find out that because of the hormones he's been taking all through puberty he's now a 17 year old male whos 5'0 tall with no facial or typically-male body hair and amazingly feminine features (not to mention the very real possibility of breasts!).

Thats gonna make him remarkably popular with the girl he is interested in (or the gay boy for that matter).

Kagom,

Thanks for your openness. I'm glad it worked out for you in the end...

With your particular story in mind, I'm sure that you can see where my particular concern comes from.

A 12 year old boy decides he wants to be a girl....they give him the hormones...and then, at 17, he sees a girl that makes him want to be a boy...(or a boy that makes him want to be a boy for that matter) and he tries to change back...only to find out that because of the hormones he's been taking all through puberty he's now a 17 year old male whos 5'0 tall with no facial or typically-male body hair and amazingly feminine features (not to mention the very real possibility of breasts!).

Thats gonna make him remarkably popular with the girl he is interested in (or the gay boy for that matter).
I dont particularly like sharing that little secret. It's something I'm somewhat embarrassed by. But not a problem, I feel it's safe here with you guys.

I see the same thing. But he was afraid of puberty, so he made his decision. He'll maybe regret it later. Maybe not.

Maybe I'm wierd, but I actually looked forward to puberty. While the process seemed long and potentially frustrating, the transformation of a timid, playful little boy into a strong, handsome, fully developed man was something I greatly desired.

Oh, and they say the grass is always greener, but I'd rather go through the acne, voice cracking, hair growing, nigh uncontrollable sex drive, and even the excrutiating pain that accompanies growth spurts when your bones don't all grow at the same rate all over again then have to go through girl puberty. I don't know how y'all pull it off, but hats off for making it through sane...well, semi-sane anyway.

Maybe I'm wierd, but I actually looked forward to puberty. While the process seemed long and potentially frustrating, the transformation of a timid, playful little boy into a strong, handsome, fully developed man was something I greatly desired.

Oh, and they say the grass is always greener, but I'd rather go through the acne, voice cracking, hair growing, nigh uncontrollable sex drive, and even the excrutiating pain that accompanies growth spurts when your bones don't all grow at the same rate all over again then have to go through girl puberty. I don't know how y'all pull it off, but hats off for making it through sane...well, semi-sane anyway.
I'm with you. I did look forward to my puberty. I just wanted to hurry up and grow up.

None of us know enough about the mysteries of the human boy and mind to know if this young man's "feelings" that he was a girl are enough to warrant a gender re-assignment surgery and the massive amounts of hormone therapy that accompany such a change...some of us will find it wrong, some of us will say that whatever makes the child happy is the right call.

However, regardless of your opinion about it...I find it troublesome that at 12 years old the medical community's answer was to pump this child full of chemicals and start calling him a girl...

What happened to discussing with this young person that puberty can be a confusing time and that it takes everyone time to learn who they are...to discussing with them that perhaps, in time, he might decide to take steps towards a sex change operation - but for now, at age 12 - its simply way too soon to start chemically altering who he is.

I am sure that there was some sort of psychological evaluation done on this child...for better or for worse, my only comment is that I am totally shocked that the medical community would say, "Hey...this little boy really things he's a little girl...hes got all the chemical/biological makeup of a human male, but with the right amount of estrogen pumped into his young developing body...he could probably pretend to be a girl convincingly enough until we can cut off his penis and fashion him a fake vagina...lets do it."

If this young man ever changes his mind - and given how tumultuous a time puberty is, its a real possibility - the chemicals/hormones they have given him will have seriously damaged his body and his ability to develop normally.

I hope, for his sake, that he is pretty damn sure he wants to be a chick.

well if you still want to run around with a shirt off, i dont think anyone here will object.

I had an Architectural design professor that went away for the summer and came back as a woman....somewhat of a shocker since this was the seventies in the deep deep south. The head of the Architecture department met with each of us during preregistration to say we could keep from taking here class, I told him I didn't have a problem with her it was the other choice I didn't want for an instructor and of course I ended up with him....jerks.
Nobody seemed to have a problem with "her" including his beautiful exwife. She dated men for awhile and then started dating lesbians...very confused individual. She disappeared a few years later, never heard where she went.

Attachments

• $sc.jpg
    $sc.jpg
    10.7 KB · Views: 87

maybe her parents told her it was a sin to be male. The parents are probably typical Greenwich leftwingers.
I dont bash the kid, just the insane parents who didn't instill pride in their kid.

New Topics

Forum List

Back