12 y.o. girl sues AG Jeff Sessions. Wants Jeff to rewrite our marijuana laws!!

This girl suffers from epilepsy. She wants CBD oils such as "Charlotte's Web" legalized for others who suffer from seizures.

There is no psychotropic effect. It has been proven successful in a very high percentage of cases.

There is no THC in CBD oil - the states who haven't legalized it suffer from chronic idiocy.

Schedule one? Bullshit - you are thinking of THC - the active ingredient in typical MJ.

You don't know any of that. It's just what some quack doctor was paid to say. THINK, depraved drug addict.

Wrong. Placing MJ in schedule I is an administrative action and not a law, per se.

That may well be true and i don't like that. The constitution says only congress can write laws. Not nameless bureaucrats.

"All legislative powers herein granted shall be vested in a congress of the united states".

Guess how many grapes are in a box of Grape Nuts. Hint: it's the same as the number of nuts. Every box.
Amazing quality control.

I like grape nuts and i don't want you attacking them. I buy the wally version and it's called Crunchy Nuggets. Does that calm you down.?

This girl suffers from epilepsy. She wants CBD oils such as "Charlotte's Web" legalized for others who suffer from seizures.

There is no psychotropic effect. It has been proven successful in a very high percentage of cases.

There is no THC in CBD oil - the states who haven't legalized it suffer from chronic idiocy.

Schedule one? Bullshit - you are thinking of THC - the active ingredient in typical MJ.

You don't know any of that. It's just what some quack doctor was paid to say. THINK, depraved drug addict.
If weed actually was a drug, which it isn't, it would still be less harmful than alcohol.

Sent from my SM-J727VPP using USMessageBoard.com mobile app

The girl needs to be removed from this pro drug household and given to some worthwhile family to raise, or, better, be in an orphanage for children from harmful homes.

Forum List

Back