12 Ways Obama Smacked Down the Tea Party and the Right in Inauguration Speech

I see change is a big bad word, try to become independent thinkers for a change instead of being robotic parrots.

I hate because he's different - code for he's Black

I want my Country back - code for I want a White Republican President back in office

Because my question to your with that B.S. rhetoric is very simple:

Where in the hell did your Country go, that you now want it back?

You lost credibility after you started talking racism.

I see change is a big bad word, try to become independent thinkers for a change instead of being robotic parrots.

I want my Country back - code for I want a White Republican President back in office

I wasn't seeking "credibility" from people like you, trust me definitely wasn't whatsoever...because I don't need to be validated by you or the other knuckle draggers such as yourself.

A Fact is a FACT simple as that.

LOL The WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH...............................WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH..............................................

From our 'Conservatives' can be heard from shore to shore. Poor babies, not only did President Obama win a second term, he laid out an ambitious plan for his second term, and did so in elegant language. And the stock markets have the termacity to react favorably to his winning a second term.

Robotic parrots?

Obama admitted that the ACA failed to drive health care costs down during his inaugural speech, why aren't you outraged?

!

I wasn't seeking "credibility" from people like you, trust me definitely wasn't whatsoever...because I don't need to be validated by you or the other knuckle draggers such as yourself.

let us know when you find some facts that weren't fed to from Hufferpost or alteredworldnet..You post crap about the President of the country REBUKING the people he Represents and that is not HATE
you preaching to others, hilarious

Last edited:

Only in your mind. I don't think you understand the meaning of the word validation. If you want validation provide some links or some kind of similar "opinions" to yours'. Validation is what you do for yourself. Nobody can do it for you.

You're a bigot, there is no arguing that. You think people who think differently are neanderthals. You're what they call a low-information voter. You fall for Obama's stereotypical pablum because it's all you're able to digest at one time. The fact that you brought up racism first and foremost gave it away. When someone starts crying about racism they've already lost because it's too low brow to even bother discussing.

Did he mention JOBS in his speech???
I didn't watch it, can't stand to hear his voice....but i've been told he never mentioned JOBS even once.
Guess that still doesn't matter to him.

I didn't watch it, can't stand to hear his voice....but i've been told he never mentioned JOBS even once.

no, but he did mention climate change...He being the god of all things he plans on changing the climate now:lol:

The economy doesn't matter to him.

All he's interested in is destroying opposition to his policies. Unfortunately he has the treasury to finance this destruction.

Did he say anything about his failed economic policies?

I didn't watch his bs innauguration but I'd be willing to bet he didn't mention his failed polices, Benghazi or any other of the many negatives of the last four years. He's got his second term and he doesn't need anyone to vote for him again. I'm sure we'll see him try to push his lefty agenda big time during the next four years. Social justice and all.

Of course he doesn't like the Tea Party. Cuts to spending and smaller Govt do not a left wing utiopia make.

Oh and BTW, Its all still Bush's fault. I sure no one is expecting him to take the blame for anything. After all he's just the greatest. Ask him and he'll tell you just how great he is.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back