12 warming signs of Fascism

Originally posted by JIHADTHIS
And there we have it folks!

I felt like I ought to at least try cocaine and marijuana, as the last two people who we elected President experimented with coke and pot, so to have any hopes of ever becoming President, I need to have "youthful indescretions" and be fortunate enough, like Shrub and Slick, to never be caught.

Originally posted by SpidermanTuba
I consider America a fascist country? Really? Wow, I didn't know that. Tell me what else I think and believe, I obvioulsy don't get to decide those things myself, some presumptious poster I don't even know, you, gets to decide what I believe. Please tell me what the rest of my belief system is, I can't get to far with just one belief you know. Thanks.

Speaks for itself. You start a thread that says "12 warning signs of Facism" that has a link to a site that lists how America is a Facist country. You post and don't say yes i agree or no i don't agree. You simply cut and paste it here. So that doesnt mean you think America is a facist country?

Its obvious that your here to antagonize and get attention. Otherwise you wouldnt be sitting at your desk in Washington at 3AM posting unproven accusations and bold faced lies on a website that has an opposing POV from yours.

I felt like I ought to at least try cocaine and marijuana, as the last two people who we elected President experimented with coke and pot, so to have any hopes of ever becoming President, I need to have "youthful indescretions" and be fortunate enough, like Shrub and Slick, to never be caught.

By all means, John. Do whatcha gotta do. But Hillary isnt going to let you be president this year.

Originally posted by insein
Speaks for itself. You start a thread that says "12 warning signs of Facism" that has a link to a site that lists how America is a Facist country. You post and don't say yes i agree or no i don't agree. You simply cut and paste it here. So that doesnt mean you think America is a facist country?

Its obvious that your here to antagonize and get attention. Otherwise you wouldnt be sitting at your desk in Washington at 3AM posting unproven accusations and bold faced lies on a website that has an opposing POV from yours.

Yes, YOUR the one going around forcing your version of what other people believe on them, and I am the antagonist, whatever And I live in Flagstaff, thank you.

If you are really so narrowminded and shortsighted as to not see how a nation can be exihibiting signs of fascism without being completely fascist, that is NO LONGER MY PROBLEM and I would ask you deal with it YOURSELF.

Yes, YOUR the one going around forcing your version of what other people believe on them, and I am the antagonist, whatever And I live in Flagstaff, thank you.

If you are really so narrowminded and shortsighted as to not see how a nation can be exihibiting signs of fascism without being completely fascist, that is NO LONGER MY PROBLEM and I would ask you deal with it YOURSELF.

The many lives we lead. First you said you work in Washington and are part of the NASA. Then you said Dept of Defense. Now you live in Flagstaff.

And when you call the country facist then just admit it. Facist tendencies and being a facist are as far apart as having psychotic tendencies and being a psycho. Either way, you are the same.

You obviously don't live in a facist stae or one that shows facist tendencies cause if you did, you'd be dead for speaking out against the state.

The many lives we lead. First you said you work in Washington and are part of the NASA. Then you said Dept of Defense. Now you live in Flagstaff.

And when you call the country facist then just admit it. Facist tendencies and being a facist are as far apart as having psychotic tendencies and being a psycho. Either way, you are the same.

You obviously don't live in a facist stae or one that shows facist tendencies cause if you did, you'd be dead for speaking out against the state.

"First you said you work in Washington and are part of the NASA."

You are a making up complete fucking lies about me, and I don't fucking appreciate it asshole. I never fucking said that, you just are pretending I did because your a big fucking liar and liars don't mind telling lies if it helps them prove their point. I'm not going to ask you to show me the post where I said I worked for NASA in Washington because I fucking didn't. Maybe you misunderstood, in that case you should get your facts straight before you start using them to critisize people.

If you're going to sit their and completely LIE about things I have said, then I'd prefer you just FUCK OFF.

"First you said you work in Washington and are part of the NASA."

You are a making up complete fucking lies about me, and I don't fucking appreciate it asshole. I never fucking said that, you just are pretending I did because your a big fucking liar and liars don't mind telling lies if it helps them prove their point. I'm not going to ask you to show me the post where I said I worked for NASA in Washington because I fucking didn't. Maybe you misunderstood, in that case you should get your facts straight before you start using them to critisize people.

If you're going to sit their and completely LIE about things I have said, then I'd prefer you just FUCK OFF.

Oh really...

posted by spidermantuba in Liberation of Iraqi Women

Wow, so its your opinion I'm ruining the nation by working for the Department of Defense? I would have figured you otherwise. You don't want our GPS satellites to have the latest star maps, so our military can have better navigational aids? You don't want NASA to have good star maps so your favorite Shrub can go to Mars? Oh well, I guess you're anti-military and anti-science, you would have our ships navigate with sextants and our tank commanders use maps and compasses to find where there are.

Well you'll be happy to know my job is only a term position, at the end of this month we'll be done with our project, and I won't be ruining the nation anymore.

Maybe you're right though. CowBushie and Heir Cheney are government employees, and they sure as heck are doing a good job of ruining the nation.

http://www.usmessageboard.com/forum...d=6085&perpage=15&highlight=nasa&pagenumber=5

Yep doesnt exist does it. Seems i struck a nerve.

Oh really...

http://www.usmessageboard.com/forum...d=6085&perpage=15&highlight=nasa&pagenumber=5

Yep doesnt exist does it. Seems i struck a nerve.

And WHERE in that post did I say I WORKED for NASA? Would you mind pointing that out to me? WHERE did I say I worked in Washington in that post? Care to enlighten? The word "WASHINGTON" isn't even IN the post, though I will give you credit, the word "NASA" is.

OK, apparently you were not aware you were lying, you are just grossly ignorant about the sharing of scientific information within the scientific community. I'll correct your ignorance.

You see, when the Naval Observatory, the people I work for, produces a new star map, we're NOT the only ones who get to use it. In fact, it will be publicly available to anyone who wants it for a nominal fee. The mere fact that NASA uses the data I am helping to compile does not mean I am working for NASA. Do you see now? Is that to difficult for you to understand?

And WHERE in that post did I say I WORKED for NASA? Would you mind pointing that out to me? WHERE did I say I worked in Washington in that post? Care to enlighten?

OK, apparently you were not aware you were lying, you are just grossly ignorant about the sharing of scientific information within the scientific community. I'll correct your ignorance.

You see, when the Naval Observatory, the people I work for, produces a new star map, we're NOT the only ones who get to use it. In fact, it will be publicly available to anyone who wants it for a nominal fee. The mere fact that NASA uses the data I am helping to compile does not mean I am working for NASA. Do you see now? Is that to difficult for you to understand?

Whatever you say. So you don't work for the DoD? and your in Flagstaff? Have you ever been to Washington?

Whatever you say. So you don't work for the DoD?

I work for the Navy, which is part of the Dod. I never said I worked for NASA, which is not part of the DoD, nor did I say I worked in Washington. My supervisor happens to be in Washington, but I work in Flagstaff.

Forum List

Back