12 warming signs of Fascism

Originally posted by SpidermanTuba
Um, I never said we were living in a fascist country. You don't think its possible to exibit certain aspects that are similar to fascism without actually being completely fascist?

Of course. Do I think that your intent was a list of indicators to be applied to any country. No. You knew exactly what was implied. Nice try though.

Originally posted by gop_jeff
I think that you have no balls if you're going to post "signs your country may be facsist" and then not come out and actually say that you think the US is a facsist country.

So I have no genitalia simply because of the fact that I am unwilling to lie and say I think America is a fascist country? Would you mind explaining your reasoning here? If I am required to falsely proclaim America as a fascist country to have testicles, I will gladly do so, but first I would like to know why.

So I have no genitalia simply because of the fact that I am unwilling to lie and say I think America is a fascist country? Would you mind explaining your reasoning here? If I am required to falsely proclaim America as a fascist country to have testicles, I will gladly do so, but first I would like to know why.

You know Jethro your condescending smart ass attitude is getting you nowhere. Do you think we are all stupid and fools? This is how you come off when you try to blow smoke up our ass and post some stupid thread about fascism and then claim that no you don't really think America is fascist. Be a man and stand up for what you think although I don't think you have it in ya.

Originally posted by Comrade
Well, if you ask me, it's a cut and dried situation, this question.

Make sure any state official is around and yell out "The USA is an evil fascist state!".

If you find yourself hauled off and shot then it's absolutely true. If you're imprisoned or sent to a work camp then your in a communist state. If the guy just ignores you or otherwise thinks your a loon then your free and clear!

Like Micheal Moore we can be fat, rich, and very vocal about fascism in the good old USA!

Yeah! What you said!

Originally posted by SPIKESMYGOD
ROTFLMFAO

I know I shouldn't chime in, but I'm feeling giddy after reading that. I wonder how long it took for Michael Moore to come up with that list. Since I know Al Franken is too busy trying to get back two of his four stations, I know it can't be HIM! Damn, I bet the service charge on a million dollar rubber check must be a BITCH!

Anyway....

I am known on another board as The Resident Fascist. Therefore, I proudly consider myself a fascist, though a kinder, gentler fascist. To me, the translation of a fascist, at least in the tiny fevered minds of liberals, is a registered Republican. Hence, I am a fascist.

Anyway.........

1) Other than territorial aggression- since that hasn't applied to America for over a hundred years- I totally agree with #1, and I think those are great qualities, what with the fact that we ARE better than all other nations.

2) Ummm, are you referring to FDR imprisoning innocent AMERICANs of Japanese heritage in internment camps? Or are you talking about JFK & his brother, RFK, wire-tapping all of their enemies- like MLK- and using the IRS to bully people into submission? Or, perhaps, are you talking about Clinton & his Arkansas mafia? I'm sure Kathleen Willey, Paula Jones, Gennifer Flowers, & Linda Tripp know a little bit about the Clinton attack machine.

As for racism...Are you talking about how the Democratic Party has enslaved several generations of black Americans, or are you talking about how Jesse Jackson shakes down numerous companies for his own reward, or are you talking about how liberals now call Colin Powell &, my girl, Condy Rice "house slaves?"

btw- If one does side against us & with the terrorists, they are guilty of treason & should be jailed and/or executed.

3) This one you have 100% correct.....just upside down.LOL Can you name any AMERICANS who have had their rights violated? Hell, even Dianne Feinstein looked into it- no doubt hoping to find major abuses- and she announced she could not find ONE case! I guess by "rights being violated" you mean long lines at airports, right?
Yeah, I agree with Kerry. That whole little 9/11 deal & the threat from terrorism are WAY overblown. We should probably wait until we get that kind of hit 6 or 7 times before we address it with force. Oh, WAIT! That's what Clinton did!LOL

Damn, this is too fuc&ing easy.

4)"An obsession with national security?" LMFAOI Ummm, yeah, we kinda like that one. As for stifling dissent, why are Michael Moore & Al Franken still alive or, at least, not in prison?

5) We don't "glamorize" the military, we fucking HONOR it! As for the part where this joke of a list warns about a police state, I want you to know that....(Looks out his window)

(In a very low whisper)

I'll be right back. I have to hide from the tanks coming down my street.

(15 minutes later)

It's cool, they took my neighbor, instead. Ya know, the one I snitched on for flying the flag the wrong way?
LMFAO

6) Do you mean when Clinton passed legislation which "encouraged" CEOs' salary to be switched around? Instead of 70% to 80% salary vs. 20% to 30% stocks & benefits, it was switched to the converse; To braindead liberals, this was supposed to make Benedict Arnolds work harder for their companies. But alas, as with all liberalism, it was a disaster. Listen, if nearly four-fifths of your earnings as a CEO is based upon the state of your company's bottom line, yet the company is foundering, what are you going to do? That's right.....COOK THE BOOKS!
Now, under President Bush & Attorney General John Ashcroft, over 600 of these corporate criminals have been exposed, investigated, arrested, and many convicted, with more to come.

btw- "Big money & raw violence?" Oh, you mean the Teamsters?

7) I think that it's pretty low to bring Bill Clinton, Webster Hubble, the McDougals, Harold Ickes, Hillary Clinton, Mark Rich, Trialgate, Filegate, The Rose Law Firm, Whitewater, illegal Chinese campaign fund-raisers, & 11th hour pardons into this discussion.

8) WOW! That is one of the best & most thorough descriptions of the Liberal Mass Media I have EVER read. Thanks!

9) Sexism? Do you mean when a U.S. senator gets away with killing a woman? Do you mean when a president sexually harasses numerous women, then turns around and has his attack machine rip them to shreds when they come forth, destroying their credibility in the eyes of the sheep public? Or do you mean when the same president rapes Juanita Broaddrick, then makes it clear to her that she might want to "forget about it?"
Homophobia? Are you referring to when Clinton, within his first few months, sold out his gay lobby? Or are you referring to when liberals & communists destroyed Roy cohn, McCarthy staffer & prosecutor of the treasonous & VERY DEAD Soviet spies, the Rosenbergs?
Gee, I wonder if their meat stayed "red" when they were done frying?MWA HA HA HA!!!!!!
Personally, I like my commie well done.

10) Ummm, this one is impossible, for WE are the true intellectuals, liberals are the sad, intellectually-challenged, pathetic sheep.......PERIOD!

11) LMFAO Damn, why do you keep bashing your fellow communists, the peaceful idealists? Ya know, like Stalin, Castro, Mao, Pol Pot, & Ho Chi Minh?

As for not trusting my neighbor, I don't have to worry about it since I just had the tanks come get him.

12) Please, I know he was a Democrat, but I really wish you would not slander Kennedy about the 1960 election he stole from Nixon. Mayor Richard Daley ring a bell? LOL

Remember, Democrats: Vote early and vote often....even if you're DEAD!

Oh, WAIT! You must be referring to Florida, 2000, where Gore & the LMM tried to steal the election from Bush, right? Yes, Gore attempted to have only THREE precincts recounted, precincts which were HEAVILY Democratic, yet fought a complete recount. To boot, the three majors engaged in voter fraud & election rigging, though to no avail. They INCORRECTLY called Florida for Gore, even though there was an hour left to vote. FOX, however, got ripped apart by the LMM & Democrats in Congress for CORRECTLY calling the state for Bush....AT TWO IN THE FUC&ING MORNING!
ROTFLMFAO

Don't worry, this election will be called by 9:30pm.

Well, it's been fun. We'll have to do this again sometime very soon, ok?

Don't worry, my Doc Martin's bootprints should wear off your forehead in the next week or so.

1) One of the attributes of a person who is better than other people is they don't think they are better than other people. I think that should apply to nations as well. We are the greatest nation on earth, but to revel in that fact will get us absolutely nowhere.

2) All of which you mention in your #2 would definitely be signs of fascism. You should also mention Shrub's fabrication of a ficticious "Axis of Evil."

As for you cheap shot regarding slavery, I would point out that the overwhelming majority of members of the KKK have now switched to the Republican party. After the Trent Lott scandal, it is apparent Republicans believe hatred of people for their skin color is acceptable as long as it is concealed in private, and KKK meetings are very, very private.

3) Jose Pedia, an American citizen, is being held indefinitely without being charged with a crime, in direct violation of the Constitution.

4) Keeping photographs of the abuse of Iraqi prisoners secret is not neccessary for national security. In fact, guidelines for classifying documents, issued by executive order, specifically state that a document may not be classified to conceal evidence of a crime. Michael Moore and Al Franken are not in prison, because, as I have previously pointed out, we are not living in a completely fascist nation. However, exihibiting signs of fascism may indicate we are headed in that direction for the long term.

5) The military is glorified everyday in fancy TV adds designed to lure 17 years olds into thinking being a soldier is a glamourous lifestyle.

6) I am not aware of such legislation. Perhaps you could enlighten me. Bill Clinton did not make anyone break the law, that was a decision for the individual to make. You are making pathetic excuses for these people's behavior, some of which were very good buddy's with your friend the Shrub. Is it possible for you to defend you Shrub without talking about Bill Clinton? What does Bill Clinton have to do with what Srub does?

7) I agree, so why did you do it?

8) Remove the word "liberal" and you are correct. It applies to the media as a whole. FOX News, for instance, is the flashiest news station there is. And media like CNN, which you folks wrongly classify as "liberal," is afraid to talk about the truth, so they water it down. I would point to the cancelling of Bill Mahr's "Politically Incorrect" and Comedy Central's "Where's Myu Bush?" as an example of blatant self censorship by the media.

9) Are you referring to the fact that it is impossible for you to defend you stance that women are no better than incubators without talking about liberals?

10) While it is true more conservatives hold Bachelor's degrees than liberals, it is also true more liberals hold Masters and PhD's than conservatives. The very fact that you would classify an entire group of people as not being able to be "true" intellectuals because of their political views is a fine example of intellectual bullying by conservatives, thank you for helping me to prove my point.

11) First off, I am not a communist, which would make you a liar. Secondly, it was Shrub who came up with the idea of Americans spying on other Americans.

12) Don't forget the 2000 election that Shrub had the Supreme Court decide.

Originally posted by Comrade
Well, if you ask me, it's a cut and dried situation, this question.

Make sure any state official is around and yell out "The USA is an evil fascist state!".

If you find yourself hauled off and shot then it's absolutely true. If you're imprisoned or sent to a work camp then your in a communist state. If the guy just ignores you or otherwise thinks your a loon then your free and clear!

Like Micheal Moore we can be fat, rich, and very vocal about fascism in the good old USA!

So you are either fascist, or you are not, and there is nothing in between? That's very frightening, to learn that if we are indeed headed towards fascism, it will happen overnight. I don't believe that's the case though. If you bothered to look at the history of fascist governments, you would notice it is a very gradual process to get to complete fascism, but there are warning signs of it for years before it becomes complete.

Originally posted by jcon96
Of course. Do I think that your intent was a list of indicators to be applied to any country. No. You knew exactly what was implied. Nice try though.

My intent was to make the list available to anyone who wanted to know the signs of a fascist government. Knowledge of power, though I have come to understand many conservatives would rather ignore certain things.

Originally posted by OCA
You know Jethro your condescending smart ass attitude is getting you nowhere. Do you think we are all stupid and fools? This is how you come off when you try to blow smoke up our ass and post some stupid thread about fascism and then claim that no you don't really think America is fascist. Be a man and stand up for what you think although I don't think you have it in ya.

Rambo, I have come to realize that no matter how polite I am to you, you will still think me an ass. This may be because you are intolerant of people who do not share your beliefs. Do you not believe it is possible to exibit signs of fascism without being fascist? Do you not want to know if your country is exibiting signs of fascism? Is this knowledge you would rather conceal?

Originally posted by JIHADTHIS
12) Don't forget the 2000 election that Shrub had the Supreme Court decide.

Beat that dead horse!

You mean like constantly beating the dead horse of the Lewinsky scandal, which happened years before the 2000 election?

Just admit that you implied that America is Facist and we won't have a problem. Your link has these pics on it.

Thumb01.jpg
THUMB03x.jpg

THUMB07x.jpg
THUMB12x.jpg

And we're to infer that this isnt refering to the US? You posted the link without any qualifying comments. Therefore it is implied that you agree with everything said and thus you think America is Facist. Do you not agree?

You mean like constantly beating the dead horse of the Lewinsky scandal, which happened years before the 2000 election?

I don't recall but i don't think Bush's campaign slogan was Gore knows Bill Clinton, the guy who got head from Lewinsky.

My intent was to make the list available to anyone who wanted to know the signs of a fascist government. Knowledge of power, though I have come to understand many conservatives would rather ignore certain things.

NO! Many conservatives hate your brand of "you know shit let me school you" kind of crap you have been spewing.

Rambo, I have come to realize that no matter how polite I am to you, you will still think me an ass. This may be because you are intolerant of people who do not share your beliefs. Do you not believe it is possible to exibit signs of fascism without being fascist? Do you not want to know if your country is exibiting signs of fascism? Is this knowledge you would rather conceal?

Guess I was right, you don't have it in you :rolleyes:

New Topics

Forum List

Back