12 Times the Obama Administration Caved to Iran on Nuclear Deal

Jroc

יעקב כהן
Oct 19, 2010
Michigan
Iran drives the terms of the "deal" as Obama continually capitulates. This is what happens when you have a weak, pathidic, president..

On issue after issue over a potential nuclear deal with Iran, the Obama administration has caved.

An analysis from the Foreign Policy Initiative‘s Tzvi Khan published June 29 laid out the myriad ways the United States has fallen short, misled, or simply kowtowed on sanctions, uranium enrichment, Iran’s breakout capacity, whether Iran could be a good actor, and more.

President Obama claimed in his 2015 State of the Union address to have “halted” Iran’s nuclear program and “reduced” its stockpile, sweeping and inaccurate claims for which he earned three Pinocchios from the Washington Post fact-checker.

On April 2, when Obama touted the framework agreement and “historic understanding” between Iran and world powers, he claimed “Iran has also agreed to the most robust and intrusive inspections and transparency regime ever negotiated for any nuclear program in history.”

Reports emerged in the weeks and months following that the United States had backed off this demand and Iran would not be subjected to the “anytime, anywhere” inspections that many experts deem a red line in any negotiations.

Obama also repeatedly said he would not take any option off the table when it came to preventing Iran from getting a nuclear weapon, until an interview he gave with Israeli television May 29 which effectively signaled to Tehran that was no longer something they had to fret.

“A military solution will not fix it, even if the United States participates,” Obama said. “It would temporarily slow down an Iranian nuclear program, but it will not eliminate it.”

12 Times The Obama Administration Caved to Iran on Nuclear Deal Washington Free Beacon

What are other nations, that aren't on the complete opposite side of the planet, doing about this?

Unless their name is "Israel", they're not doing anything. Even though they should be worried about and aren't, that second Iranian bomb is going to have your name on it, not theirs.

What are other nations, that aren't on the complete opposite side of the planet, doing about this?

Unless their name is "Israel", they're not doing anything. Even though they should be worried about and aren't, that second Iranian bomb is going to have your name on it, not theirs.
So this hypothetical bomb is going to make it to the complete opposite side of the planet? Without affecting the multitude of neighbors who could give a lesser fuck about it?

What is it about these leftist who like to leave our security up to "other countries" Do these idiots realize these "other countries" gave us two world wars?:cuckoo:

So this hypothetical bomb is going to make it to the complete opposite side of the planet? Without affecting the multitude of neighbors who could give a lesser fuck about it?

Iran's quest for a nuclear weapon isn't a hypothesis. And neither is their intent. Their own charter calls for wiping Israel off the map.

But then, you could give fuck, eh?

The funny thing is, Iran will treat the final agreement as they would their favorite ass wipe. They have no ethics, and are playing Obama like the clueless nube that he is.

What is it about these leftist who like to leave our security up to "other countries" Do these idiots realize these "other countries" gave us two world wars?:cuckoo:
"Our" security? Obviously you hold the security of a particular country far above the U.S.'s. The U.S. is not even in the same hemisphere. Your country should try to build some allies that are nearby, instead of have zero of them.

"Our" security? Obviously you hold the security of a particular country far above the U.S.'s. The U.S. is not even in the same hemisphere. Your country should try to build some allies that are nearby, instead of have zero of them.

Fucks like yourself probably would have said the same thing about France and the UK, during WW2.

The funny thing is, Iran will treat the final agreement as they would their favorite ass wipe. They have no ethics, and are playing Obama like the clueless nube that he is.

Obama and Kerry will tout this capitulation as a great deal..."peace in our time":uhoh3:

Oh... Ok we're safe then :uhh:

Iran's quest for a nuclear weapon isn't a hypothesis. And neither is their intent. Their own charter calls for wiping Israel off the map.

It's against my nature to give a fuck about religious insanity. But if Iran attacks Israel, I'll support retaliation against Iran. I will also suggest to Israel that they cut out their bullshit religious claims and try to become more secular. Israel's a desert wasteland after all. It's not that great. Just tell the Jews to move to America.

It's against my nature to give a fuck about religious insanity. But if Iran attacks Israel, I'll support retaliation against Iran. I will also suggest to Israel that they cut out their bullshit religious claims and try to become more secular. Israel's a desert wasteland after all. It's not that great. Just tell the Jews to move to America.

You like boxcars? you like telling Jews to vacate their country?

If you knew anything about Israel, you would know that they are secular in the extreme.

If you knew anything about Israel, you would know that they are secular in the extreme.

He doesn't know anything, that's obvious

Would you trust this metrosexual eunuch to negotiate for you?

557b9236d1e29.image.jpg

He's pathetic!

the mullahs know they have a sister in Valerie Jarrett ....in the midst of this fucked White House

He doesn't know anything, that's obvious
Darn maybe it's because, as an American, I'm as far away from that crap as I can be since I'm on the complete other side of the planet. How do Israel's neighbors feel?

Darn maybe it's because, as an American, I'm as far away from that crap as I can be since I'm on the complete other side of the planet.

Idiot Americans such as yourself are a huge part of the problem. Get educated, or get bent.

Forum List

Back