12 sure-fire ways to torpedo your campaign -- unless you're Trump By Jeremy Diamond, CNN

ScienceRocks

Democrat all the way!
Mar 16, 2010
The Good insane United states of America
12 sure-fire ways to torpedo your campaign -- unless you're Trump
12 sure-fire ways to torpedo your campaign -- unless you're Donald Trump - CNNPolitics.com

By Jeremy Diamond, CNN
(CNN)Donald Trump has consistently courted controversy -- and defied political gravity -- as he steamrolled his way to the Republican nomination.

In just the last week, Trump has attracted media scrutiny for untoward comments he's made about women and for allegedly impersonating his own publicist and then lying about it.
Either of those alone would be enough to torpedo the campaign of any major candidate running for public office.
But not Trump.
Here are 12 things that would likely kill a presidential cam

damn is all that I need to say!

Trump has gotten away with what he's gotten away with due to an unwillingness of the media to challenge him and tapping into the resentments of a certain segment of the population.

Whether that continues or not is a matter to be seen.

12 sure-fire ways to torpedo your campaign -- unless you're Donald Trump - CNNPolitics.com

By Jeremy Diamond, CNN
(CNN)Donald Trump has consistently courted controversy -- and defied political gravity -- as he steamrolled his way to the Republican nomination.

In just the last week, Trump has attracted media scrutiny for untoward comments he's made about women and for allegedly impersonating his own publicist and then lying about it.
Either of those alone would be enough to torpedo the campaign of any major candidate running for public office.
But not Trump.

And Obama and his mentor, Rev. Wright didn't mean anything, right?
And the fact that his close association with Bill Ayers, the federal building terrorist did not make the snot nose president blink.
Or when he refused to release any school records or his birth certificate, when questions arose from a pamphlet that said he was a Kenyan of all things!

By Jeremy Diamond, CNN

But not Trump.

This is no better than when Drumpfodder line up to fellate Trump.

And Obama and his mentor, Rev. Wright didn't mean anything, right?
And the fact that his close association with Bill Ayers, the federal building terrorist did not make the snot nose president blink.
Or when he refused to release any school records or his birth certificate, when questions arose from a pamphlet that said he was a Kenyan of all things!

Ah, the Obama Laundry list.

I thought what Wright said was pretty silly. God let 9/11 happen because of Racism. I also thought that it was silly when Pat RObertson said God let it happen because of abortions and gays.

Because there is no God.

Nobody held Ayers against Obama because Ayers was right. Vietnam was an immoral war. Or at least a pretty stupid one.

the other stuff is just conspiracy nutbaggery.

By Jeremy Diamond, CNN

But not Trump.

Reading that list it is amazing.

It is going to be a blood bath. I like to stay hopeful, but I think Trump is going to get slaughtered and he will take the senate, House,SCOTUS, countless governors and state legislators with him.

I wonder who is going to show up at the convention.

We live in as frightening time when Clinton could haves majority in both houses and a liberal majority on the bench.

Trump has gotten away with what he's gotten away with due to an unwillingness of the media to challenge him and tapping into the resentments of a certain segment of the population.

Whether that continues or not is a matter to be seen.

No he gotten away with he did with the media because of Bill , Hillary, Obama and all the rest of the liberal degenerates ...Nothing fucking phases them anymore ...

Congratuations you got what you wished for...

Reading that list it is amazing.

It is going to be a blood bath. I like to stay hopeful, but I think Trump is going to get slaughtered and he will take the senate, House,SCOTUS, countless governors and state legislators with him.

I wonder who is going to show up at the convention.

We live in as frightening time when Clinton could haves majority in both houses and a liberal majority on the bench.

I don't see the GOP losing the House. Too many seats are safe due to Gerrymandering.

Also, since most of the GOvernorships aren't up until 2018,they are safe.

So what you will probably see is Hillary gets control of the Senate, appoints Scalia's replacement, Ginsberg probably steps down while the getting is good.

Forum List

Back