12 Reasons to Vote Democratic.

JoeB131

Diamond Member
Jul 11, 2011
Chicago, Chicago, that Toddling Town
Didn't write this, wish I had..

"
When your "friends" cannot explain why they voted for Democrats, give them this list. They can then pick their reasons

1. I voted Democrat because I believe oil companies' profits of 4% on a gallon of gas are obscene, but the government taxing the same gallon of gas at 15% isn't.
>
2. I voted Democrat because I believe the government will do a better job of spending the money I earn than I would.

3. I voted Democrat because Freedom of Speech is fine as long as nobody is offended by it.

4. I voted Democrat because I'm way too irresponsible to own a gun, and I know that my local police are all I need to protect me from murderers and thieves.

5. I voted Democrat because I believe that people who can't tell us if it will rain on Friday can tell us that the polar ice caps will melt away in ten years if I don't start driving a Prius.

6. I voted Democrat because I'm not concerned about millions of babies being aborted so long as we keep all death row inmates alive.

7. I voted Democrat because I think illegal aliens have a right to free health care, education, and Social Security benefits.

8. I voted Democrat because I believe that business should not be allowed to make profits for themselves. They need to break even and give the rest away to the government for redistribution as the Democrats see fit.

9. I voted Democrat because I believe liberal judges need to rewrite the Constitution every few days to suit some fringe kooks who would never get their agendas past the voters.

10. I voted Democrat because I think that it's better to pay billions to people who hate us for their oil, but not drill our own because it might upset some endangered beetle or gopher.

11. I voted Democrat because while we live in the greatest, most wonderful country in the world, I was promised "HOPE AND CHANGE".

12. I voted Democrat because my head is so firmly planted up my butt, it's unlikely that I'll ever have another point of view.

Thanks for sharing your chain mail with us.

I can't decide if my favorite is #5 OR #8.

13. I voted Democrat because the Bush Presidency was a clusterfuck.

Disclaimer: I didn't vote Democrat. But I didn't vote GOP either. Y'all suck as far as independent, critical thinking, logical Americans are concerned. Just saying.

Number 8...
8. I voted Democrat because I believe that business should not be allowed to make profits for themselves. They need to break even and give the rest away to the government for redistribution as the Democrats see fit.

Joe, this is moron stuff. You're not a moron. Go a different route.

Didn't say I agreed with all of it... but I thought it was kind of funny.

I've talked about #4 before, how I think that the notion you need a gun to protect yourself is a little silly, because people shooting home invader is rare compared to family members being killed by guns in the house. That said, though, I don't think the government should be dictating to people what they should be allowed to own if they are otherwise law abiding.

Didn't write this, wish I had..

"
When your "friends" cannot explain why they voted for Democrats, give them this list. They can then pick their reasons

1. I voted Democrat because I believe oil companies' profits of 4% on a gallon of gas are obscene, but the government taxing the same gallon of gas at 15% isn't.
>
2. I voted Democrat because I believe the government will do a better job of spending the money I earn than I would.

3. I voted Democrat because Freedom of Speech is fine as long as nobody is offended by it.

4. I voted Democrat because I'm way too irresponsible to own a gun, and I know that my local police are all I need to protect me from murderers and thieves.

5. I voted Democrat because I believe that people who can't tell us if it will rain on Friday can tell us that the polar ice caps will melt away in ten years if I don't start driving a Prius.

6. I voted Democrat because I'm not concerned about millions of babies being aborted so long as we keep all death row inmates alive.

7. I voted Democrat because I think illegal aliens have a right to free health care, education, and Social Security benefits.

9. I voted Democrat because I believe liberal judges need to rewrite the Constitution every few days to suit some fringe kooks who would never get their agendas past the voters.

10. I voted Democrat because I think that it's better to pay billions to people who hate us for their oil, but not drill our own because it might upset some endangered beetle or gopher.

11. I voted Democrat because while we live in the greatest, most wonderful country in the world, I was promised "HOPE AND CHANGE".

12. I voted Democrat because my head is so firmly planted up my butt, it's unlikely that I'll ever have another point of view.

:clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2:

speaks da troof ta powah brudda!

See what I mean Joe? Frink just adores it. That should tell you everything you need to know.

I voted Democratic because I support a protected class based on what you choose to do with your butthole.

See what I mean Joe? Frink just adores it. That should tell you everything you need to know.

I've never had a problem with Frank.

I've had problems with other people who are to the right of me, absolutely. But I think that's more an attitude issue than a philosophical one.

Anyway, I thought it was kind of funny. Maybe a bit over the top, but amusing. And given that for the last week, I've seen people who KNOW that Social Security has serious fiscal problems screaming their heads off because Rick Perry said, "Ponzi Scheme", I guess I can't take protestations too seriously.

I vote Demcroat because responsibilty and choice for my body begins when I have my offspring vacumed from the womb. Not before.

I vote democratic because I don't want to work and other people should support my lifestyle.

How's that one?

Why I vote Democratic...

"If by a "Liberal" they mean someone who looks ahead and not behind, someone who welcomes new ideas without rigid reactions, someone who cares about the welfare of the people-their health, their housing, their schools, their jobs, their civil rights and their civil liberties-someone who believes we can break through the stalemate and suspicions that grip us in our policies abroad, if that is what they mean by a "Liberal", then I'm proud to say I'm a "Liberal." ~ John F. Kennedy

Why I vote Democratic...

"If by a "Liberal" they mean someone who looks ahead and not behind, someone who welcomes new ideas without rigid reactions, someone who cares about the welfare of the people-their health, their housing, their schools, their jobs, their civil rights and their civil liberties-someone who believes we can break through the stalemate and suspicions that grip us in our policies abroad, if that is what they mean by a "Liberal", then I'm proud to say I'm a "Liberal." ~ John F. Kennedy

So you have to go back 50 years to find someone who made it palatable.

I think JFK would be horrified by what the Democratic Party has become.

He was also the guy who more famously said, "Ask not what your country can do for you - ask what you can do for your country". Today's liberals seem to think that we should all be on welfare and enjoy it.

Forum List

Back