12 Reasons He Doesn't Deserve a Second Term

You're either trying to justify your voting for a democrat as you always have or are not aware. Romney is a businessman who has no interest in seeing America unsuccessful. Thinking otherwise is illogical at best and lying at the worse.
To describe Romney simply as a "businessman" is comparable to describing Pol Pot as a "political leader." A lot of important details are ignored.

Mitt Romney is a predatory capitalist. A spoiler. He is directly responsible for the ruin of hundreds of fledgling corporations and for exporting thousands of American jobs to China and Mexico. He is as concerned with preserving the American Democracy as Donald Trump is. His main concern is promoting the interests of the One Percent. And the only reason you are not aware of this is you are ignorant, pitifully misinformed, and you obviously have been brainwashed by the political right -- which is controlled by the One Percent.

If you are among the middle class you need to wake up to the fact that you're working against your own best interests. But I strongly doubt you will.

So you're not telling the truth, gottja.
Can't you think of something better to do with your time than post stupid, empty comments? I'll bet you masturbate a lot, don't you?

Idiot.

Any kind of captialist is preferable to a little wanna-be communists such as Obama. This system has just worked excellently for the United States for well over 200 years and we don't need no stinking Marxist/Stalinist wanna-be effing it up.

Get it? Of course not.
You obviously don't know what you're talking about, which is not unusual for corporatist acolytes, and I won't waste my time trying to educate you because it would do no good. But you really should do some reading on what communism is and is not.

The fact is I wish Obama leaned a bit farther in that direction, because if he did he would not be as friendly to Wall Street and the banks as he has been and he might appoint an Attorney General who would investigate and prosecute the criminals who have transferred this Nation's wealth to a One Percent minority and virtually decimated the middle class.

I know you do not, and will not, see things that clearly and I am not trying to turn on any lights for you, because there are none so blind as they who will not see. The time I'm spending here is for the benefit of those who are capable of thinking objectively.
leninsmile4pv.jpg

First president in 75 years of trying to pass universal healthcare

Go Obamacare!
It's not universal if the President, Congress, and Democrat special interest groups like unions are exempt, though, is it?

According to Fox yes

In truth....they are covered just like every other American
Negative. They're not required to abide by it. No penalties if they don't.

But your desperate flailing is amusing. By all means, continue.

It's not universal if the President, Congress, and Democrat special interest groups like unions are exempt, though, is it?

According to Fox yes

Congress and President has always been covered by Federal Employees Health Insurance insurance which is covered by Obamacare...as usual, you are clueless

According to Fox yes

Congress and President has always been covered by Federal Employees Health Insurance insurance which is covered by Obamacare...as usual, you are clueless
Not at all.

Congressman Doug Lamborn : 2012 Press Releases : Lamborn Seeks to Close ObamaCare Loophole
On page 157 of the Democrats’ health bill, a provision mandates that members of Congress and their staff purchase insurance within the health insurance exchanges. Unfortunately, the definition of “congressional staff” exempts shared employees, leadership staff, and committee staff. The President, Vice President and Executive Branch political appointees are also curiously exempt from participation in the exchanges.

Senator Chuck Grassley (R-Iowa), as ranking member of the Senate Finance Committee, received committee approval of an amendment in September 2009 to require all congressional staff and members of Congress, without exception, to participate in the health insurance exchanges, along with other Americans. Later, during closed-door reworking of the legislation, majority staff carved out leadership and committee staff from the exchange requirement. Grassley sought to close the loophole with legislation, but the Senate majority rejected his efforts.​

Same link:
Congressman Lamborn has signed onto H.R. 360, a bill which would close that loophole by requiring the highest leaders in the land to live under the same law they pass for everyone else.

“First and foremost, I am committed to repealing ObamaCare. But, as long as ObamaCare remains the law of the land, I will at the very least, work to make it apply fairly to everyone. It is absolutely outrageous that the very people who pushed this law on the rest of us, exempted themselves.”– Doug Lamborn (CO-05)​

Not at all.

Congressman Doug Lamborn : 2012 Press Releases : Lamborn Seeks to Close ObamaCare Loophole
On page 157 of the Democrats’ health bill, a provision mandates that members of Congress and their staff purchase insurance within the health insurance exchanges. Unfortunately, the definition of “congressional staff” exempts shared employees, leadership staff, and committee staff. The President, Vice President and Executive Branch political appointees are also curiously exempt from participation in the exchanges.

Senator Chuck Grassley (R-Iowa), as ranking member of the Senate Finance Committee, received committee approval of an amendment in September 2009 to require all congressional staff and members of Congress, without exception, to participate in the health insurance exchanges, along with other Americans. Later, during closed-door reworking of the legislation, majority staff carved out leadership and committee staff from the exchange requirement. Grassley sought to close the loophole with legislation, but the Senate majority rejected his efforts.​

Same link:
Congressman Lamborn has signed onto H.R. 360, a bill which would close that loophole by requiring the highest leaders in the land to live under the same law they pass for everyone else.

“First and foremost, I am committed to repealing ObamaCare. But, as long as ObamaCare remains the law of the land, I will at the very least, work to make it apply fairly to everyone. It is absolutely outrageous that the very people who pushed this law on the rest of us, exempted themselves.”– Doug Lamborn (CO-05)​

Not even close

Congress Exempted From Obamacare? - Forbes

http://healthlawandlitigation.com/PDF/crs-on-health-care-fines.pdf

Last edited:
You're either trying to justify your voting for a democrat as you always have or are not aware. Romney is a businessman who has no interest in seeing America unsuccessful. Thinking otherwise is illogical at best and lying at the worse.
To describe Romney simply as a "businessman" is comparable to describing Pol Pot as a "political leader." A lot of important details are ignored.

Mitt Romney is a predatory capitalist. A spoiler. He is directly responsible for the ruin of hundreds of fledgling corporations and for exporting thousands of American jobs to China and Mexico. He is as concerned with preserving the American Democracy as Donald Trump is. His main concern is promoting the interests of the One Percent. And the only reason you are not aware of this is you are ignorant, pitifully misinformed, and you obviously have been brainwashed by the political right -- which is controlled by the One Percent.

If you are among the middle class you need to wake up to the fact that you're working against your own best interests. But I strongly doubt you will.

At least after Tuesday maybe we won't have to listen to Democrat lying like this. Some companies that Bain supplied money thrieved some did not. But what we do know is that almost all the companies that Obama supported with OUR money went under, THAT has to stop.

Not at all.

Same link:

Not even close

Your second link is busted. And why did Lamborn see a need to correct ACA with a bill amending it?

Moot point anyway. ACA's going away.

I strongly doubt a single one of them will be uninsured.

Indeed. No one has the freedom to decide anymore, do they?

Some of you may need the government to make your decisions for you. Pathetic, but there it is.

Not everyone does.

Not at all.

Same link:

Not even close

Your second link is busted. And why did Lamborn see a need to correct ACA with a bill amending it?

You miss that whole Supreme Court thing?

No, wait.....you actually believe that bullshit Romney told about repealing Obamacare don't ya?

Deserving or not, he's getting that second term.

You miss that whole Supreme Court thing?

No, wait.....you actually believe that bullshit Romney told about repealing Obamacare don't ya?
If Congress decides to make it go away, Romney signs it and it goes away.

Obama isn't omnipotent. I know that will come as a shock to you.

Forum List

Back