12 Reasons Americans Think They're Better than Canadians

Two reasons why Canada is Better than the United States....

canadian-prime-minister-stephen-harper-1-resized.jpg
44bo_header_sm.jpg

American is NOT better than Canada. America is possibly worse than our neighbors.

1. Canadians can visit tropical destinations outside of their own country without getting killed/robbed.
2. Nobody with a brain cares about Hollywood. Not even the producers -- that's why all of your movies are filmed in Toronto, stupid.
3. Las Vegas is a classless hole with flashy lights and overpriced gimmicks. I would much rather be in Winnipeg where I could have a career that doesn't involve sex slavery.
4. Who the fuck even cares to even WATCH the Academy Awards, never mind aspire to have one. Jesus, get a life.
5. "America Blows money on terrestrial ego trips with Russia and China, Canada does not"
6. Most known Canadians live in Canada, bro. You're just too sheltered and pathetic to watch anything but American networking.
7. You couldn't pay me enough to sit through a football game.
8. Shipping from China is free and cheaper than your useless country.
9. Electronics are more expensive in Canada because laws protect local businesses from foreign monopolization. Most of America's technology is from China or Indonesia and it's ruining the US's local markets. This is ninth grade economics, kid.
10. A high paying job straight out of college? You won't get that in U.S. at all. That's why your lower age brackets are currently financially in the shitter. Wake up.
11. Canada has just as large of variety in their climate as the US. Read a book. Most Canadians haven't even seen an Igloo.
12. Um, Americans are the ones constantly on the Nationlist parade. Canadians simply wear Canadian insignia so that Spanish people don't constantly want to kill them.

lol, those weren't bad.

But I have my own reason. and it was dealing with them at the border and what they PUT us though in order to cross their precious country when we were moving to Alaska. long story...... but I'm thinking. you are our ALLIES? wtf

American is NOT better than Canada. America is possibly worse than our neighbors.

1. Canadians can visit tropical destinations outside of their own country without getting killed/robbed.
2. Nobody with a brain cares about Hollywood. Not even the producers -- that's why all of your movies are filmed in Toronto, stupid.
3. Las Vegas is a classless hole with flashy lights and overpriced gimmicks. I would much rather be in Winnipeg where I could have a career that doesn't involve sex slavery.
4. Who the fuck even cares to even WATCH the Academy Awards, never mind aspire to have one. Jesus, get a life.
5. "America Blows money on terrestrial ego trips with Russia and China, Canada does not"
6. Most known Canadians live in Canada, bro. You're just too sheltered and pathetic to watch anything but American networking.
7. You couldn't pay me enough to sit through a football game.
8. Shipping from China is free and cheaper than your useless country.
9. Electronics are more expensive in Canada because laws protect local businesses from foreign monopolization. Most of America's technology is from China or Indonesia and it's ruining the US's local markets. This is ninth grade economics, kid.
10. A high paying job straight out of college? You won't get that in U.S. at all. That's why your lower age brackets are currently financially in the shitter. Wake up.
11. Canada has just as large of variety in their climate as the US. Read a book. Most Canadians haven't even seen an Igloo.
12. Um, Americans are the ones constantly on the Nationlist parade. Canadians simply wear Canadian insignia so that Spanish people don't constantly want to kill them.

They forgot #13, Americans have a sense of humor!

If I were a Canadian, I think I would use (or invent) a derogatory term to denote citizens of the USA. Calling them, "Americans" is uninformed and - coming from a Canadian - rather bizarre. Canada is, I think, a big copulating part of North AMERICA.

I think I'd call them "Southlanders" or something.

I frequently vacation north of the border and aside from blatant and ubiquitous price gouging, I have generally enjoyed my time there. But I often have the impression there is a lot of just-below-the-surface hostility and resentment of the U.S. I really think the U.S. ought to stir up a separatist movement in Ontario like they had in Crimea, and have them vote to become the 51st state. With that Ford guy as Governor.

That would just piss you guys off royally, eh?

As a Canadian, I'd just like to apologize to my American friends for Darlene. Most Canadians have a good sense of humour and aren't so thin-skinned.
Take a closer look at Darlene's info below her avatar.

As a Canadian, I'd just like to apologize to my American friends for Darlene. Most Canadians have a good sense of humour and aren't so thin-skinned.
What does that have to do with anything?
Toro thinks that you're a fellow Canadian but your info shows you to be from Missouri. He apologized on behalf of Canada thinking that you were a thin-skinnned Canadian.

What does that have to do with anything?
Toro thinks that you're a fellow Canadian but your info shows you to be from Missouri. He apologized on behalf of Canada thinking that you were a thin-skinnned Canadian.
Ahhh okay. Thanks for pointing that out hon. I'm American alright. Doesn't mean I'm happy with the way America is going. America is known as an arrogant empire by many peoples. But I do appreciate the few freedoms I do have.

I would just as soon get it over with and attack Canada before they attack us

As an American, I got the could shoulder from a few Canucks when I was living in Japan. Seems the local ladies knew all about New York and Los Angeles but had no idea where or what a Saskatchewan was, or even cared.

Sounds like Bigfoots' girlfriend "Snatchquatch".

As an American, I got the could shoulder from a few Canucks when I was living in Japan. Seems the local ladies knew all about New York and Los Angeles but had no idea where or what a Saskatchewan was, or even cared.

Sounds like Bigfoots' girlfriend "Snatchquatch".

Saskatchewan is the new New York/Los Angeles.

design19_09.jpg

Forum List

Back