12 officials indicted for voter fraud or Let's guess which party they belong

Which Party ?

• Democrat

Votes: 34 81.0%
  • Republican

Votes: 8 19.0%

• Total voters
Anyone care that elections officials do not commit voter fraud, they commit election fraud? Maybe splitting hairs but there is a difference.

sure election official fraud is bad, but its utter trivia compared to Democrats buying votes en masse with all their various welfare programs

Anyone care that elections officials do not commit voter fraud, they commit election fraud? Maybe splitting hairs but there is a difference.

good point

the key point, they are frauds
:eusa_angel:

I suppose one could argue they help others commit voter fraud
therefore they are indicted for voter fraud

Last edited:
Illegally helping people vote? WTF? Execute them immediately.
I'll remember who thought enough of the American voting system to mention doing the right thing.

If those fraudsters had understood the blood our Revolutionary War ancestors spilled in order to let all of us decide who would be our leaders, they wouldn't be being called on the carpet right now.

And if they did know, lethal injection would be too good for them. Firing squad, maybe, for their treason against their neighbors?

Because that is what voter fraud is. It is a treasonous betrayal of the American people to commit fraud at the polls.

Something stinks here. A real lawyer would use the proper term for the charges filed and they are being pretty tight about the details, we need more info. My digging has turned up nothing to add so far, people are too busy bitching about Obama and ACORN stealing the election to wonder just what kind of BS law these people being charged with? "Illegally helping people to vote"? I smell political prosecution.

Occupied, before TIME Magazine cancelled their Pathfinder Discussion Boards years ago, I was up late one night reading. Several people were having a little meeting of minds, each comparing how many times they had voted for the Democrat party in the last election. No one had voted at different polling places less than 4 times, and several planted 20 votes. The winner was one who claimed he was a precinct committee chairman, and he boasted 30. I was shocked and horrified. I slept on it, got up the next morning thinking I'd print out the chat, and lo and behold every single solitary word they'd said was deleted.

I never forgot how sick and angry I felt.

In the election of 2008, there were a huge number of voter fraud lawsuits, and ACORN was allegedly disestablished on account of so many of them admitting their wrongdoing. Fining people money for pissing on patriot's blood that was shed for me to get to cast my one vote is not enough.

Committing voter fraud is the harshest betrayal of the people of the United States there is.

They're saying only they should get to pick out the next person who serves. And the people they're picking out are going after personal treasury money, so that's not okay, either.

However, if this is how it's gonna be, there will be no alternative but to find a different way to select people to represent their districts.

Any way you crack it, an alternative method would mean none of us gets to pick who is elected, because we will not be voting any more.

All those patriots will have died for nothing.

That is just not acceptable.

Something stinks here. A real lawyer would use the proper term for the charges filed and they are being pretty tight about the details, we need more info. My digging has turned up nothing to add so far, people are too busy bitching about Obama and ACORN stealing the election to wonder just what kind of BS law these people being charged with? "Illegally helping people to vote"? I smell political prosecution.

I have no doubt
it is all part the evil right wing cabal
:eusa_whistle:

But if you are interested

Electoral Fraud Law & Legal Definition
Electoral fraud is also termed voter fraud.

Last edited:
I agree that voter fraud is bad, don't get me wrong, but I have noticed a clear cutoff in interest when election fraud comes up, fraud by election officials not voters, when it is the easiest way to steal an election. Voter fraud requires many, election fraud only needs one or a few. I want elections so honest that no one has any reason to doubt but being hard on voters and not even looking at the people who violate the public trust is no way to do it, in fact it is more like a smoke screen.

No wonder the Left doesn't like voter ID laws

QUITMAN, GA (WALB) - 12 former Brooks County officials were indicted for voter fraud. The suspects are accused of illegally helping people vote by absentee ballot.

State officials launched an investigation after an unusually high number of absentee ballots were cast in the July 2010 primary election. "As a result of their grand jury findings 12 individuals were indicted in that particular matter and we will be trying that case in a court of judicial law instead of a court of public opinion so that will be pending this next year," said District Attorney Joe Mulholland.

The defendants include some workers in the voter registrar's office and some school board members. They are Angela Bryant, April Proctor, Brenda Monds, Debra Denard, Lula Smart, Kechia Harrison, Robert Denard, Sandra Cody, Elizabeth Thomas, Linda Troutman, Latashia Head, and Nancy Denard.

12 GA election officials indicted on election fraud.mp4 - YouTube

Here in the Chicagoland area voter fraud on behalf of democrats is so rapid and known, democrats actually make fun of it while they gloat about it...

EVERY election it seems dead people vote democrat, pets vote democrat, children vote democrat...

If it wasn't for voter fraud democrats would NEVER win an election...

Democrats have no fucking respect for democracy and its highly ironic given their title of democrat (root word Democracy)...

Last edited:
I remember back in 08, the democrats were busing in the mentally challenged and forcing them to vote Obama... ACORN was registering people on the spot handing out free deluxe meals to the homeless, or anyone that registers as a democrat in exchange for an Obama vote...

If elections came down to just educated and informed voters democrats would lose every time by a landslide...

I remember back in 08, the democrats were busing in the mentally challenged and forcing them to vote Obama... ACORN was registering people on the spot handing out free deluxe meals to the homeless, or anyone that registers as a democrat in exchange for an Obama vote...

If elections came down to just educated and informed voters democrats would lose every time by a landslide...

No doubt
Which is why the left fights any effort to prevent voter fraud

No doubt

Yea and voter ID laws, too!! :lol:

That's the stench from your fellow occupiers.

No wonder the Left doesn't like voter ID laws

QUITMAN, GA (WALB) - 12 former Brooks County officials were indicted for voter fraud. The suspects are accused of illegally helping people vote by absentee ballot.

State officials launched an investigation after an unusually high number of absentee ballots were cast in the July 2010 primary election. "As a result of their grand jury findings 12 individuals were indicted in that particular matter and we will be trying that case in a court of judicial law instead of a court of public opinion so that will be pending this next year," said District Attorney Joe Mulholland.

The defendants include some workers in the voter registrar's office and some school board members. They are Angela Bryant, April Proctor, Brenda Monds, Debra Denard, Lula Smart, Kechia Harrison, Robert Denard, Sandra Cody, Elizabeth Thomas, Linda Troutman, Latashia Head, and Nancy Denard.

12 GA election officials indicted on election fraud.mp4 - YouTube

Here in the Chicagoland area voter fraud on behalf of democrats is so rapid and known, democrats actually make fun of it while they gloat about it...

EVERY election it seems dead people vote democrat, pets vote democrat, children vote democrat...

If it wasn't for voter fraud democrats would NEVER win an election...

Democrats have no fucking respect for democracy and its highly ironic given their title of democrat (root word Democracy)...

Read, Boss, by Mike Royko. It's old, but spot on regarding 'the Chicago Way.' Obama & Co epitomizes it on a scale not seen when the book was written.

No doubt

Yea and voter ID laws, too!! :lol:

That too...

Chicago is a "sanctuary city" where illegal aliens can vote - No valid ID required...

Basically a 14-year-old could vote here in Chicago with any picture ID...

I'd bet 1/3rd of votes for democrats are invalid here in Chicago.

Forum List

Back