12 million jobs...

catzmeow

Gold Member
Aug 14, 2008
Gunshine State
Purely for the humor value of it...

"I'm going to make sure you get a job. Thanks Jeremy. Yeah, you bet," - Mitt Romney, October 16.

"As president, I will create 12 million new jobs," - Mitt Romney, October 16.
"The government doesn't create jobs," - Mitt Romney, October 16.

Exactly which Mitt Romney is the real Mitt Romney here?

is this the same as Obama saying he will cut the deficit in half, i dont see the libs screaming about that.

All anyone in government has to do to create jobs is leave businesses alone and they will create jobs on their own. Romney understands this, obama does not.

• Banned
is this the same as Obama saying he will cut the deficit in half, i dont see the libs screaming about that.

So, no comment on Mitt's flip flop?

I guess you werent paying attention.

Between the 2 debates, Romney has spent his share of 180 minutes explaining how Obama's policies are STIFLING the private sector and preventing them from creating jobs wherewas he believes HIS policies will open things up for the private sector and allow them to do what they need to do to grow their companies and create jobs.

Now, you may not agree that his ideas will allow the private sector the comfort necessary to expand and therefore hire people......but that does not mean you should take what he said and spin it for your political entertainment.

It is childish.

So, no comment on Mitt's flip flop?

Are you that stupid?

The government can create the environment that produces jobs.

If that's the case, then why is Mitt saying that government can't create jobs? You don't expect much from your politicians, do you?

The only way government can create jonbs is by one of the following:

1) Hire people to work for the government
2) Give companies tax payer money that is slated specifically to be used to hire people...even if they are not needed.

However....government CAN be a major force in stifling private sector job growth. All they need to do is create uncertainty as it pertains to regulations, tax increases, etc.

Sort of what Obama has been doing and threatening to do.

It is not rocket science.

Forum List

Back