12 friends two jets 25 secret service

The question is why is the first family dumping $$$ into Mexico's tourism industry when there are plenty of safer destinations within the US that would love to see that revenue? Could it be that Obama is out of touch with American service workers?

It is a class trip, sponsored by her school I gather; not a private vacation.

http://www.nytimes.com/2012/03/23/w...s-trip-delights-mexico-tourism-officials.html

I'm sure the first family has zero sway over vacation decisions at the private school they send their daughter to.

If they did persuade the school to schedule a class trip, THEN they should pay for the entire trip, IF. :doubt:

As long as the Obama's paid for the vacation out of their own pocket, I don't really give a rats ass.

As for the cost of the SS detail, it comes with the job. I'm willing to live with it.

They didn't. Also, EXTRA Secret Service personnel not normally part of the family detail that were required for the trip.
SO yes, every taxpaying American should have a problem with this.
Oh, this is after OUR Dept of State issued travel warnings to US Citizens to NOT travel to Mexico. If they did to stay inside tourist areas.
Add that to the fact that it just looks bad.

As long as the Obama's paid for the vacation out of their own pocket, I don't really give a rats ass.

As for the cost of the SS detail, it comes with the job. I'm willing to live with it.

They didn't. Also, EXTRA Secret Service personnel not normally part of the family detail that were required for the trip.
Oh, this is after OUR Dept of State issued travel warnings to US Citizens to NOT travel to Mexico. If they did to stay inside tourist areas.

and... you have PROOF that the taxpayers paid for the trip, in it's entirety?

I don't get this idea that the first family should be hemmed up in the White House 24/7, Obama should be chained to his desk and the family should stay in their rooms. Americans who can still afford vacations (or get them at all) should by all means get the hell out and live a little.

The question is why is the first family dumping $$$ into Mexico's tourism industry when there are plenty of safer destinations within the US that would love to see that revenue? Could it be that Obama is out of touch with American service workers?

It is a class trip, sponsored by her school I gather; not a private vacation.

http://www.nytimes.com/2012/03/23/w...s-trip-delights-mexico-tourism-officials.html
Umm. NO way. A class trip for 12 girls? So Malia's class has just 12 students and all are girls?...The writer even stated the other girls were Malia's friends.

and... you have PROOF that the taxpayers paid for the trip, in it's entirety?
See article in link below...

Want some cheese with that whine? Another conservative victim.

Is it possible you support such nonsense expenses?

The President has the most dangerous job in America and makes about a tenth of what Rush Limbaugh does.

I think we can afford to spend a few bucks now and then for his family.

That is NOT the point.
Your post is a non -sequitur. Typical. You've got nothing.
Finally. Don't you DARE speak for others. You fucking pay for it. How's that grab ya.

Forum List

Back