12 Dead in Mass Shooting at So.Cal Bar

You misunderstood my question, Dale. Yes, I read it. That is about strict licensing and registration laws, and confiscation of illegal weapons.
My question is, what do you see the government doing to us once they have all your guns?
What is the threat? What is the government going to do to us and how?

If you had any knowledge on this subject, you'd know that California is the example. They forced SKS owners to register their firearms and then confiscated those firearms. That is the blueprint to be followed by the people who want to license and register firearms.
I thought you weren't talking to me 'cuz I'm so rude and all.

However, if you've sufficiently recovered from the full blast of my rudeness to discuss it, you aren't understanding my question either. I am asking, what do you think our government will do to us AFTER all the guns are gone? What evil thing are they going to do to us? 2AGuy is the only one who has understood so far. He thinks our government will turn us commie or Nazi. Personally, I think that's a little farfetched, but I want to know what Dale thinks, since he is so famously vehement about this.

Why is that a question? The obvious answer is that they will do whatever they choose for there will be no recourse to their actions. Once they deny your rights in one area, they might even force women to carry all children to term by denying the right to abortion.
And how would having gun rights prevent that now? There are many people opposed to abortion, yet I have not seen any armed resistance to it yet.

Because the armed government prevents it, which is good. Yet, what prevents that armed government from changing their position?

And, you ignore the benefit of an armed population.

Great Quotations of World War II
I am no historian, but you are right that any leader needs to keep the military on their side. That is very true. Look what nearly happened to Erdogan a couple years ago.

I am just not clear on why they would do that to its citizens or how.

You misunderstood my question, Dale. Yes, I read it. That is about strict licensing and registration laws, and confiscation of illegal weapons.
My question is, what do you see the government doing to us once they have all your guns?

Read the whole fucking thing ...look at #6 which calls for eventual complete confiscation. #7 calls for U.N troop assistance to help in total confiscation. Think, old lady.......THINK! It might be a new eye-opening experience for you.
Think about WHAT, Dale? What do you think the government is going to do to us once they have all your guns that they couldn't do already?

Agenda 21, carbon credits, chipping the people with RFIDs aka the new world order after a culling of the population . Do I need to take you by the hand and guide you through this?

:eusa_doh:
Yes, because I don't know what Agenda 21 is (unless it is the confiscation thing you already posted--my question is about AFTER that). I don't know what RFID's are or what the new world order is that you refer to. I do know what "a culling of the population" is, but why would that benefit them and who would do that? The military? Which part of the government will be in charge of this?

Agenda 21 is about returning the earth to nature. Google "Georgia Guide Stones", Google GMOs, Google Weather Warfare Owning the Weather by 2025 using it as a force multiplier for full spectrum dominance. Google "genetically modified foods," geo-engineering. Here is a document found in an old copier machine of which only 40 some odd pages were there in 1986 that explains technology for mass surveillance that wasn't even on the horizon.

Silent Weapons for Quiet Wars - The Lawful Path

Here is the intro of this document to pique your interest....

It is patently impossible to discuss social engineering or the automation of a society, i.e., the engineering of social automation systems (silent weapons) on a national or worldwide scale without implying extensive objectives of social control and destruction of human life, i.e., slavery and genocide.

This manual is in itself an analog declaration of intent. Such a writing must be secured from public scrutiny. Otherwise, it might be recognized as a technically formal declaration of domestic war. Furthermore, whenever any person or group of persons in a position of great power and without full knowledge and consent of the public, uses such knowledge and methodologies for economic conquest - it must be understood that a state of domestic warfare exists between said person or group of persons and the public.

The solution of today's problems requires an approach which is ruthlessly candid, with no agonizing over religious, moral or cultural values.

You have qualified for this project because of your ability to look at human society with cold objectivity, and yet analyze and discuss your observations and conclusions with others of similar intellectual capacity without the loss of discretion or humility. Such virtues are exercised in your own best interest. Do not deviate from them.

Read the whole fucking thing ...look at #6 which calls for eventual complete confiscation. #7 calls for U.N troop assistance to help in total confiscation. Think, old lady.......THINK! It might be a new eye-opening experience for you.
Think about WHAT, Dale? What do you think the government is going to do to us once they have all your guns that they couldn't do already?

Agenda 21, carbon credits, chipping the people with RFIDs aka the new world order after a culling of the population . Do I need to take you by the hand and guide you through this?

Yes, because I don't know what Agenda 21 is (unless it is the confiscation thing you already posted--my question is about AFTER that). I don't know what RFID's are or what the new world order is that you refer to. I do know what "a culling of the population" is, but why would that benefit them and who would do that? The military? Which part of the government will be in charge of this?

Agenda 21 is about returning the earth to nature. Google "Georgia Guide Stones", Google GMOs, Google Weather Warfare Owning the Weather by 2025 using it as a force multiplier for full spectrum dominance. Google "genetically modified foods," geo-engineering. Here is a document found in an old copier machine of which only 40 some odd pages were there in 1986 that explains technology for mass surveillance that wasn't even on the horizon.

It is patently impossible to discuss social engineering or the automation of a society, i.e., the engineering of social automation systems (silent weapons) on a national or worldwide scale without implying extensive objectives of social control and destruction of human life, i.e., slavery and genocide.

This manual is in itself an analog declaration of intent. Such a writing must be secured from public scrutiny. Otherwise, it might be recognized as a technically formal declaration of domestic war. Furthermore, whenever any person or group of persons in a position of great power and without full knowledge and consent of the public, uses such knowledge and methodologies for economic conquest - it must be understood that a state of domestic warfare exists between said person or group of persons and the public.

The solution of today's problems requires an approach which is ruthlessly candid, with no agonizing over religious, moral or cultural values.

You have qualified for this project because of your ability to look at human society with cold objectivity, and yet analyze and discuss your observations and conclusions with others of similar intellectual capacity without the loss of discretion or humility. Such virtues are exercised in your own best interest. Do not deviate from them.
How come they haven't come after you for disseminating this? Seems pretty serious to me.
Whose copy machine was this found in?
Do you think some part of the government is actually trying to follow the Georgia Guide Stones? Getting our world population down using GMO's etc. and weather disasters or drought?

If you had any knowledge on this subject, you'd know that California is the example. They forced SKS owners to register their firearms and then confiscated those firearms. That is the blueprint to be followed by the people who want to license and register firearms.

However, if you've sufficiently recovered from the full blast of my rudeness to discuss it, you aren't understanding my question either. I am asking, what do you think our government will do to us AFTER all the guns are gone? What evil thing are they going to do to us? 2AGuy is the only one who has understood so far. He thinks our government will turn us commie or Nazi. Personally, I think that's a little farfetched, but I want to know what Dale thinks, since he is so famously vehement about this.

Why is that a question? The obvious answer is that they will do whatever they choose for there will be no recourse to their actions. Once they deny your rights in one area, they might even force women to carry all children to term by denying the right to abortion.
And how would having gun rights prevent that now? There are many people opposed to abortion, yet I have not seen any armed resistance to it yet.

Because the armed government prevents it, which is good. Yet, what prevents that armed government from changing their position?

I am no historian, but you are right that any leader needs to keep the military on their side. That is very true. Look what nearly happened to Erdogan a couple years ago.

Why does any dictator do what he/she does? Because they think they know best.

Why does any dictator do what he/she does? Because they think they know best.
Okay. I was just curious what everyone thought would happen. Anyone else's guess is as good as mine.

How come they haven't come after you for disseminating this? Seems pretty serious to me.
Whose copy machine was this found in?
Do you think some part of the government is actually trying to follow the Georgia Guide Stones? Getting our world population down using GMO's etc. and weather disasters or drought?

My posts about the foreign owned federal reserve central bank get deleted all the time but I don't reach enough people to be a threat and besides, the elites believe that the end game can't be stopped. The incomplete document was found in a copier that was scrapped and bought by a tech that repaired them on the side and he wanted it for parts. This document was copied in 1979 but parts of it were in this copier for seven years before found by accident. It is authentic, tech writers that created technical documents believe that it is the real thing. The side notes and schematics explaining how the inner workings of an economic system and Ohms Law can be manipulated. There is a rogue element that is the shadow government that uses their deep state operatives to pull the strings.

Do I believe that there is a soft-kill genocide program in place? Not only "yes" but HELL yes. I call it the death by a thousand cuts as it's not one particular slice that does it but rather an accumulative effect where our vitality, health and ability to reason are being chemically taken away from us. Artificial intelligence and the robotic age is set to do away with 50 percent of all jobs currently performed now by the year 2030. If you believe that the global elites are going to subsidize a populace that will have nothing to do but consume resources and squirt out useless, unemployable eaters? Perhaps I could interest you in procuring a bridge in Brooklyn that just came on the market and priced to sell.

Forum List

Back