12 dead Chicago so far in 2013

healthmyths

Platinum Member
Sep 19, 2011
Only eight days into 2013, Chicago is already on a grim pace to not only continue the bloody trend of an elevated homicide rate -- but to surpass it.

NBC Chicago pointed out that, as of Sunday, 12 people had been murdered in Chicago this year, which, at a rate of two a day, but the city on a pace for a devastating 730 homicides, higher than any one-year murder total in Chicago since 1997.

Chicago Homicide Rate Already Outpacing 2012 Killings In First Week Of 2013

WHERE ARE THE BREAKING NETWORK NEWS STORIES???
Why is the Houston story big news but Chicago Obama's home town?

Gun control is working overtime in Chicago... The criminals are hitting the targets they are aiming for.

12 people murdered in 8 days? In a state with strict guns laws. Good job, liberals. They own Chicago. No Republicans around there to blame, which is why the media doesn't cover it.

12 people murdered in 8 days? In a state with strict guns laws. Good job, liberals. They own Chicago. No Republicans around there to blame, which is why the media doesn't cover it.

And of course with the "Godfather" as mayor there is every effort to make sure even police stations are "Gun Free Zones"!!!
Speaking of which ever seen this...

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YO0F6enwzEo]Gun Free Zone funny! - YouTube[/ame]

I guess this is the living embodiment of the effectiveness of strict gun control. I can't help but to wonder if these crimes were committed by a pistol, assault rifle, rifle, or shot gun? I suspect these crimes were committed by right wing irresponsible gun fanatics as well?

I guess this is the living embodiment of the effectiveness of strict gun control. I can't help but to wonder if these crimes were committed by a pistol, assault rifle, rifle, or shot gun? I suspect these crimes were committed by right wing irresponsible gun fanatics as well?

I would say concealment dictates hand gun but my main point is why not the same angst over these 12 murders as shown over the NewTown or Houston??
What is the distinction?

I would say concealment dictates hand gun but my main point is why not the same angst over these 12 murders as shown over the NewTown or Houston??
What is the distinction?

The irony is that Chicago has some of the strictest gun laws in the nation and is virtually a liberal strong hold. No one remains untouched by the occurrence and tragedy of New Town.

As opposed to where guns are "allowed"?

fo0115_gundeaths1200a.jpg

Gun deaths in the 31 days after the Newtown shooting: graphic | Graphics | News | National Post

I found this graphic easier to read if I right clicked on the original at the link I posted.

Golly, I thought y'all would be really interested in reading the bigger picture rather than concentrating on only one city.

Yeah, that's what I thought, all right.

NOT.

Thanks for not disappointing me.

The big picture is that your worthless law based on your personal view point amounts to nothing but hollow words. If you don't like guns or tolerate the fact that others do feel secure owning them and enjoy shooting them, then move, no one is stopping you, pack your liberal ass up, head to Europe or where ever, but don't pretend to be so sanctimonious to believe you have a right to infringe and impose your perverted viewpoint on others. You liberals make me sick, time to step down off your throne. Lets try comparing the number of abortions year to date, or traffic fatalities, or how many lies have spewed out of the mouths of your Messiahs followers. Just who do you think you are?

Last edited:
Only eight days into 2013, Chicago is already on a grim pace to not only continue the bloody trend of an elevated homicide rate -- but to surpass it.

NBC Chicago pointed out that, as of Sunday, 12 people had been murdered in Chicago this year, which, at a rate of two a day, but the city on a pace for a devastating 730 homicides, higher than any one-year murder total in Chicago since 1997.

Chicago Homicide Rate Already Outpacing 2012 Killings In First Week Of 2013

WHERE ARE THE BREAKING NETWORK NEWS STORIES???
Why is the Houston story big news but Chicago Obama's home town?

only 12!

damn they are falling behind...its already the 23!!

Forum List

Back