12 Christians Brutally Executed By ISIS Refused to Renounce Name of Christ, Died Praying, Reciting L

Freewill

Platinum Member
Oct 26, 2011
ISIS is putting itself in the history books with these killings. Christian martyrs are remembered, and so are their killers.

Yeppers, skinheads are who the world needs to worry.

12 Christians Brutally Executed By ISIS Refused to Renounce Name of Christ, Died Praying, Reciting Lord's Prayer

12 Christians Brutally Executed By ISIS Refused to Renounce Name of Christ, Died Praying, Reciting Lord's Prayer - See more at: 12 Christians Brutally Executed By ISIS Refused to Renounce Name of Christ, Died Praying, Reciting Lord's Prayer

This is the story from your link, Freewill. Truly these Christians received their crowns and are casting them at the feet of Jesus Christ right now. They are in heaven!

Twelve Christians have been brutally executed by the Islamic State, including the 12-year-old son of a Syrian ministry team leader who had planted nine churches, because they refused to renounce the name of Jesus Christ and embrace Islam. The martyrs were faithful to the very end; right before one woman was beheaded by the terror group, she appeared to be smiling slightly as she said, "Jesus!"

According to Christian Aid Mission, a humanitarian group which assists indigenous Christian workers in their native countries, the horrific murders took place on August 28 in an unnamed village outside Aleppo, Syria.

"In front of the team leader and relatives in the crowd, the Islamic extremists cut off the fingertips of the boy and severely beat him, telling his father they would stop the torture only if he, the father, returned to Islam," Christian Aid revealed, according to a report from Morning Star News. "When the team leader refused, relatives said, the ISIS militants also tortured and beat him and the two other ministry workers. The three men and the boy then met their deaths in crucifixion."

They were killed for refusing to return to Islam after embracing Christianity, as were the other eight aid workers, including two women, according to Christian Aid. The eight were taken to a separate site in the village and asked if they would return to Islam. However, after they refused to renounce Christ, the women, ages 29 and 33, were raped before the crowd summoned to watch, and then all eight were beheaded.

They prayed as they knelt before the Islamic State militants, according to the ministry leader Christian Aid assists, who spoke with relatives and villagers while visiting the site.

"Villagers said some were praying in the name of Jesus, others said some were praying the Lord's Prayer, and others said some of them lifted their heads to commend their spirits to Jesus," the ministry director told Christian Aid. "One of the women looked up and seemed to be almost smiling as she said, 'Jesus!'"

- See more at: 12 Christians Brutally Executed By ISIS Refused to Renounce Name of Christ, Died Praying, Reciting Lord's Prayer

Ummmm I think everyone agrees that ISIS is really really bad . What's your point ?

12 Christians Brutally Executed By ISIS Refused to Renounce Name of Christ, Died Praying, Reciting Lord's Prayer

12 Christians Brutally Executed By ISIS Refused to Renounce Name of Christ, Died Praying, Reciting Lord's Prayer - See more at: 12 Christians Brutally Executed By ISIS Refused to Renounce Name of Christ, Died Praying, Reciting Lord's Prayer

Ironically you're the guy who bitches the loudest when the President actually blows up some extremists in the ME.

There are more Muslims fighting ISIS than there are Israelis fighting ISIS.

ISIS is not in Israel at this time. They are in Muslim countries, killing local Christians in this case. Israel is small, Muslims number 2xE9.....where is the outrage? Whoever is fighting them is not clear.

Why is this in the politics section? Are you trying to politicize this?

Ummmm I think everyone agrees that ISIS is really really bad . What's your point ?

My point would be the entire Muslim world is really bad, complicit through silence repeatedly.
Some people have to die if you are going to win a revolution. You have to be willing to die for your cause. Who has it worse than Muslim women in Afghanistan. They all live in fear whenever the Taliban come rolling in. I would arm these women. The men won't even know they are carrying weapons.

Why would it matter where it it is posted? It is a news story and it is politically motivated because ISIS is at war with the world. It is highly political and religious at its core.

My point would be the entire Muslim world is really bad, complicit through silence repeatedly.
Some people have to die if you are going to win a revolution. You have to be willing to die for your cause. Who has it worse than Muslim women in Afghanistan. They all live in fear whenever the Taliban come rolling in. I would arm these women. The men won't even know they are carrying weapons.

What revolution? What are you talking about? Those muslim women are terrified. You think they are going to carry a concealed weapon? I can't see it.

Forum List

Back