1177 B.C.- The Year Civilization Collapsed

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Right coast, classified
In 1177 B.C. the Egyptian Empire slid into great decline from which it has never regained its former glory. After centuries of brilliance, the entire civilized world of the Bronze Age came to an abrupt and cataclysmic end. Kingdoms fell like dominoes over the course of just a few decades. No more Minoans or Mycenaeans. No more Trojans, Hittites, or Babylonians. The thriving economy and cultures of the late second millennium B.C., which had stretched from Greece to Egypt and Mesopotamia, suddenly ceased to exist, along with writing systems, technology, and monumental architecture.

How did it happen? Dramatic and abrupt climate change.

Have a nice day.

http://nypost.com/2014/03/29/ancient-civilizations-fell-almost-simultaneously-it-could-happen-again/

In 1177 B.C. the Egyptian Empire slid into great decline from which it has never regained its former glory. After centuries of brilliance, the entire civilized world of the Bronze Age came to an abrupt and cataclysmic end. Kingdoms fell like dominoes over the course of just a few decades. No more Minoans or Mycenaeans. No more Trojans, Hittites, or Babylonians. The thriving economy and cultures of the late second millennium B.C., which had stretched from Greece to Egypt and Mesopotamia, suddenly ceased to exist, along with writing systems, technology, and monumental architecture.

Have a nice day.

http://nypost.com/2014/03/29/ancient-civilizations-fell-almost-simultaneously-it-could-happen-again/

And the same scientists who taught us everything we know about this agree with accepted climate theories and are sounding the alarm on climate change.

Have a nice day.

Have a nice day.

And the same scientists who taught us everything we know about this agree with accepted climate theories and are sounding the alarm on climate change.

Have a nice day.
Funny fantasy.

I want to know how the Hittites changed the global climate.

So, you are so stupid as to believe because we create the conditions that create rapid climate change, it cannot affect us? That only naturally caused climate change can affect us? As usual, you are an idiot.

Should have said 2017 AD cuz all great civilizations eventually end and from the looks of things..it might be happening to us too and we get to see it go down. Lucky us. Not.

Have a nice day.

Have a nice day.
Funny fantasy.

Why? That's dumb. What a very dumb thing to say.

Civilization suffered a far larger blow when Thera erupted in 1645 BC.
Oh, do tell which civilizations collapsed in 1645 BC.

BTW, love it when you give me smiley faces. Apparently I missed my calling as a comedian. After making one of the worlds top fiddlers almost spit her drink laughing last Saturday I started thinking about my missed calling. So far I have made 2 professional comedians, 15 professional musicians, 6 professional speakers, and a plethora of people from CEO's to Pastors to pilots to average Joes a good belly laugh. So keep those smiley faces coming!

Oh, and the fiddler Saturday was babelicious. Except now she got my wife hooked and I'm buying a fiddle and lessons for her now.
rebecca.jpg

Have a nice day.

Have a nice day.
Funny fantasy.

Why? That's dumb. What a very dumb thing to say.
What? People did not cause the rapid climate change?
Science denier. Climate only changes rapidly because of people.

BTW, love it when you give me smiley faces. Apparently I missed my calling as a comedian. After making one of the worlds top fiddlers almost spit her drink laughing last Saturday I started thinking about my missed calling. So far I have made 2 professional comedians, 15 professional musicians, 6 professional speakers, and a plethora of people from CEO's to Pastors to pilots to average Joes a good belly laugh. So keep those smiley faces coming!

Oh, and the fiddler Saturday was babelicious. Except now she got my wife hooked and I'm buying a fiddle and lessons for her now.
View attachment 151687
Dang you are one lazy little lump. Here, I'll google it for you...you rest, Mmmmkay?
How The Eruption of Thera Changed the World

View attachment 151687
Dang you are one lazy little lump. Here, I'll google it for you...you rest, Mmmmkay?

Like I said, you can't think on your own.

View attachment 151687

It appears you come here to be ridiculed and to then soothe yourself. Odd behavior.

No, you , with your GED and Google, are not presenting a challenge to accepted scientific theories.

View attachment 151687

It appears you come here to be ridiculed and to then soothe yourself. Odd behavior.

No, you , with your GED and Google, are not presenting a challenge to accepted scientific theories.
You list one civllization. I listed six.

View attachment 151687

Why? What in the world are you talking about?

View attachment 151687

Stick to the video games threads and leave the adults alone.

Stick to the video games threads and leave the adults alone.
Don't get gwumpy at me....it's not my fault science doesn't align with your religious nuttery.

Btw, Mr. Thread Starter, you forgot something: your point.

Forum List

Back