113 Political Figures Gunned Down Since September 2017

longknife

Diamond Member
Sep 21, 2012
Sin City
Mexican-Politician-Gunned-Down.jpg

Earlier in June, within the span of 24 hours three female political candidates were shot dead.

Shortly after that, a prominent candidate for Congress was shot in the back of the head while taking a selfie with a supporter.

Where is this happening?

Just south of our border in Mexico.

And the entire police force of one town was arrested by the Federales for being complicit with the murder of a local political candidate.

The media makes a big deal of people at the border trying to get into the USA and the poor little children torn from the breasts of their mothers. Where’s their outrage of the mayhem in that country’s political process?

Much more @ Prison Planet.com » Just Over The U.S. Border, A Once Mighty Nation Is In The Process Of A Complete And Total Societal Meltdown

The media makes a big deal of people at the border trying to get into the USA and the poor little children torn from the breasts of their mothers. Where’s their outrage of the mayhem in that country’s political process?
What another nation's inhabitants do is beyond our borders is out of our control, what our govt. does and we do as a nation is "our" problem....Concentrate..

What another nation's inhabitants do is beyond our borders is out of our control, what our govt. does and we do as a nation is "our" problem....Concentrate..
It's our problem when the people there are invading us to get away from it........and when the gangs and cartel bring it here.

"Prisonplanet.com" :laughing0301:

"InfoWars.com" .....

"EndTimes.com" ....

"Pamelageller.com" ....

What the fuck is wrong with people?
4_13_65.gif

From the same OP, another in his daily quest to flood the board with his own threads to see his name on the internets:

"US Liberals Are Clinically Insane"

SMGDH

It's our problem when the people there are invading us to get away from it........and when the gangs and cartel bring it here.
Then I suggest you gear up Rambboot and kill them all to get their attention.

Then I suggest you gear up Rambboot and kill them all to get their attention.
I suggest you STFU...........secure the border...........We are CLOSED..........til you get your shit together Mexico

"InfoWars.com" .....

"EndTimes.com" ....

"Pamelageller.com" ....

4_13_65.gif

From the same OP, another in his daily quest to flood the board with his own threads to see his name on the internets:

SMGDH

be kind

his only other option is making marbles from his fecal matter
Elections have consequences...............are you feeling it............Obama's legacy is dead............Open borders are gone.......inept foreign policy is gone........

All you have left is to sling shit at a wall hoping it sticks.........good luck with that strategy November.

"InfoWars.com" .....

"EndTimes.com" ....

"Pamelageller.com" ....

4_13_65.gif

SMGDH

be kind

his only other option is making marbles from his fecal matter

Yes I well remember his scintillating must-read thread on "World Toilet Day".

I wish I were making that up.

Forum List

Back