112th Congress the Least Productive ever.

112th Congress the Least Productive ever.

Absolutely fine with me. The less they do, the better off we all are.

Really.

Then you are happy with this economy. Everything is just dandy right?

Because they are blocking cabinet and judicial appointments, they are not voting on any important legistation..in essence they have basically said that President Obama is not the President.

And they've more then made it clear that they will not work with the duly elected President of the United States.

It's a very petulant and dangerous position. They didn't like the results of the last Presidential election and are trying to void the will of the people.

They lied about the reason to elect them too..Jobs and to Protect Medicare.
They should be blocking everything.

And tell us Swallow? WHO was it that cut $500BN for Obamacare?

Thank me...

Let me see if I have this right.... The congress that has offered up multiple budgets that "the most productive congress" (democrats) under Obama couldn't do is not productive?

Don’t make me defend the GOP, I really don’t wana.

Is your whole opinion based on anecdotal evidence, or do you, like me, have some real life experience dealing with workplace safety issues in general and OSHA in particular?

Things are seldom as they are reported on Fox once you enter the real world.

I run a business and I don't watch Fox news, CNN, MSNBC or any of the other so called "news" on the fucking idiot box. Because Only fucking idiots like you watch TV

Unlike most of you morons I actually read the news from several sources and form my own opinions without being spoon fed by some fucking talking head.

And yes I know people who were slapped with $1000 fines for not labeling a bottle of window cleaner up to OSHA standards even though everyone who worked there knew it was window cleaner.

I can't tell you how many hours I had to waste putting together a fucking ridiculous health and safety manual with sections on what to do if an irate boyfriend of an employee shows up.I would just call the cops but because of idiotic government regulations I had to have a fucking 5 page section in the manual.

SO go ahead and believe that more idiotic regulation is a good thing. And you think I don't work in the real world.

Idiot.
I have no idea what you thought you were going to accomplish by calling me a moron and an idiot. Words familiar to your ears perhaps? And yet you still are arguing from anecdote and not from experience. Hard to understand words like "anecdote"?

So, you think that regulations on workplace safety are a bad thing. For whom? Certainly the folks in accounting and the executive suite. But the situation is dicier on the production floor.

You would have the voice of the people muted by keeping congress from its work. But have you considered the consequences? More and more power will be in the hands of fewer and fewer people. And those people could give a rat's ass about your workplace safety. Your ability to draw a breath of fresh air. Your chance of drinking clean water. All those people care about is making money. But, if you think as many Conservatives do that money equals what you believe is "freedom", we have nothing further to discuss.

If you bothered to actually read what I wrote before you accused me of living in a fox news fantasy world you would have noticed that I said there is a point where regulation is helpful but past that point it is nothing but a hindrance to employers and employees both.

An tell me how does forcing employers to address bullshit like irate boyfriends a help on the production floor?

Have you actually had to write a Health and Safety manual for a business you own?

But I know you know absolutely nothing about running a business because a business owner knows that healthy employees are more productive and that it's cheaper to keep the people you have than to have a high turnover due to injury.

You have been spoon fed your opinion that all employers abuse and exploit.

That you believe it proves your a fucking idiot.

so I guess you are not doing the wave. :(

Explain sumptin for me please.

When obama took over, he had the first philabuster proof Senate ever. Both houses were his to comand.

Why did he chose HC over the economy, spending and debt?

maybe because HC costs were rising at 3X the rate of inflation & over 60% of personal bankruptcies were HC related. But I'm sure you knew that :rolleyes:

Wanna know a great way from going bankrupt is?

Being able to find a job.
Having the value of the money you get from that job be worth more. How do we do that, you may ask? By lowering the debt and getting people to work.

I know, I know. Math is so hard.

and

America will not collapse under the vast weight of bankruptcies.
Medical bills prompt more than 60 percent of U.S. bankruptcies - CNN
Bankruptcies due to medical bills increased by nearly 50 percent in a six-year period, from 46 percent in 2001 to 62 percent in 2007, and most of those who filed for bankruptcy were middle-class, well-educated homeowners, according to a report that will be published in the August issue of The American Journal of Medicine.

"Unless you're a Warren Buffett or Bill Gates, you're one illness away from financial ruin in this country," says lead author Steffie Woolhandler, M.D., of the Harvard Medical School, in Cambridge, Mass. "If an illness is long enough and expensive enough, private insurance offers very little protection against medical bankruptcy, and that's the major finding in our study."
Want another try?

Cut 500 billion by removing waste and fraud.

But then again..Conservatives get rich on waste and fraud.

So I can see why you'd hate that.:lol:

Over 1,000 pages of legislation was required to remove waste and fraud? Talk about unproductive....

Yep.

That's how legislation works. The devil is in the details. You have to think of every instance of fraud and explain it exactly. Conservatives are terrible at ethics and only understand greed.

SEE: Mortgage backed Derivatives.

Rightttttt, that's what all those pages are for. If you believe that, i'd hate to see how many gallons of snake oil you have in your home......

Over 1,000 pages of legislation was required to remove waste and fraud? Talk about unproductive....

Yep.

That's how legislation works. The devil is in the details. You have to think of every instance of fraud and explain it exactly. Conservatives are terrible at ethics and only understand greed.

Rightttttt, that's what all those pages are for. If you believe that, i'd hate to see how many gallons of snake oil you have in your home......
Or drinks on a daily basis desguised as Obama Kool-aid punch.

Cut 500 billion by removing waste and fraud.

But then again..Conservatives get rich on waste and fraud.

So I can see why you'd hate that.:lol:

Yep.

Boy? Moochers as you don't know the meaning of the word ethics much less morality.

Get your welfare check today courtesy of the working people?

Whats up w/ your "I'm butt-hurt" AV The T? It says "owned' all over it LOL. NEWSFLASH!!! President Obama won the election. That was back in '08 if I remember correctly :rolleyes: Maybe "government by election" doesn't suit you?

I run a business and I don't watch Fox news, CNN, MSNBC or any of the other so called "news" on the fucking idiot box. Because Only fucking idiots like you watch TV

Unlike most of you morons I actually read the news from several sources and form my own opinions without being spoon fed by some fucking talking head.

And yes I know people who were slapped with $1000 fines for not labeling a bottle of window cleaner up to OSHA standards even though everyone who worked there knew it was window cleaner.

I can't tell you how many hours I had to waste putting together a fucking ridiculous health and safety manual with sections on what to do if an irate boyfriend of an employee shows up.I would just call the cops but because of idiotic government regulations I had to have a fucking 5 page section in the manual.

SO go ahead and believe that more idiotic regulation is a good thing. And you think I don't work in the real world.

Idiot.
I have no idea what you thought you were going to accomplish by calling me a moron and an idiot. Words familiar to your ears perhaps? And yet you still are arguing from anecdote and not from experience. Hard to understand words like "anecdote"?

So, you think that regulations on workplace safety are a bad thing. For whom? Certainly the folks in accounting and the executive suite. But the situation is dicier on the production floor.

You would have the voice of the people muted by keeping congress from its work. But have you considered the consequences? More and more power will be in the hands of fewer and fewer people. And those people could give a rat's ass about your workplace safety. Your ability to draw a breath of fresh air. Your chance of drinking clean water. All those people care about is making money. But, if you think as many Conservatives do that money equals what you believe is "freedom", we have nothing further to discuss.

Hey dumbass? WHAT do you think November 2010 was about?

Thank me.
A majority voice does NOT make all other voices mute. The election in 2010 means the House is in Republican hands. Not the entire government. And that Republican majority had better govern instead of holding the credit worthiness of our nation hostage just to further a political agenda.

Forum List

Back