112th Congress the Least Productive ever.

:lol:

Sorry if Ryan didn't get a chance to kill Medicare. But on the bright side it helped Republicans keep their promise during the campaign to save Medicare.

Sorry if Ryan didn't get a chance to kill Medicare. But on the bright side it helped Republicans keep their promise during the campaign to save Medicare.

Obama already killed medicare. He cut $500 billion out of it. Obamacare will be the end of it.

Obama already killed medicare. He cut $500 billion out of it. Obamacare will be the end of it.

Cut 500 billion by removing waste and fraud.

But then again..Conservatives get rich on waste and fraud.

So I can see why you'd hate that.:lol:

Woo hoo. The greatest congress in history produced nothing. I wish it was like that forever.

uhm

Is this supposed to be bad news?

Cuz I'm doin' :thewave:

The more these assholes do, the worse things have become. the 112th may go down as the greatest ever.

Right up to the point the national credit rating goes in the dumper and interest rates for EVERYBODY goes through the roof. That ought to create a recession that the Republicans can pin squarely on Obama! That will make for a certain one term presidency! And then the political ambitions of the 112th Congress will be fulfilled!

Too bad about the economic wreckage in their wake! Oh well, the rich will take care of things! They're good at it. Why, just look how well they cared for Enron and Goldman Sachs and Bear Stearns and AIG!

Vote Republican for more responsible leadership!

This is a good thing. The Less Government does,the better off our Country is. I have always argued that our Congress should meet less often. They're just in session too much. Now they just over-reach and take more of our Freedoms away. They're doing stupid things like banning Light Bulbs. That's not why they were sent to Congress. I don't know anyone who was clamoring for our Government to ban Light Bulbs. They should meet less often and for shorter sessions. The less we see of them,the better off we all are. It's like a breath of fresh air when they're gone away on Recess. So people need to change their perceptions of what a 'Productive Congress' is. The old perceptions just don't work anymore. The more they meet,the more you get screwed. That's the reality. I support more Recesses for sure. When they're away,i know they can't destroy the Nation any more.

This is a good thing. The Less Government does,the better off our Country is. I have always argued that our Congress should meet less often. They're just in session too much. Now they just over-reach and take more of our Freedoms away. They're doing stupid things like banning Light Bulbs. That's not why they were sent to Congress. I don't know anyone who was clamoring for our Government to ban Light Bulbs. They should meet less often and for shorter sessions. The less we see of them,the better off we all are. It's like a breath of fresh air when they're gone away on Recess. So people need to change their perceptions of what a 'Productive Congress' is. The old perceptions just don't work anymore. The more they meet,the more you get screwed. That's the reality. I support more Recesses for sure. When they're away,i know they can't destroy the Nation any more.

First, I wonder what precious American freedoms are threatened by using more efficient lighting.

But if you think Congress is the destroyer of freedoms, why don't you advocate diminishing or eliminating regulatory agencies? Ban the EPA. that way, whatever company wanting to strip mine coal, dump hazardous waste into the air, soil and water can do so and make a larger profit!

Ban OSHA so the companies can do away with those restrictive regulations on personal protective equipment, confined space entry procedures and lock out/tag out rules concerning power supplies. More company profit is sure to result.

Perhaps the Congress can take up tort reform before adjourning forever so individuals cannot sue after they lose an arm or a life because there are no longer OSHA regulations looking out for their safety. Towns and cities can't sue because a plant has poisoned the municipal water supply with toxic waste. Get those nuisance suits out of the way of further progress and profit.

After all, without the safeguards imposed by the will of the people through Congress, our corporate bosses can run with impunity through our lives just so they can enhance their bottom lines and impress their stockholders.

Over 1,000 pages of legislation was required to remove waste and fraud? Talk about unproductive....

First, I wonder what precious American freedoms are threatened by using more efficient lighting.

But if you think Congress is the destroyer of freedoms, why don't you advocate diminishing or eliminating regulatory agencies? Ban the EPA. that way, whatever company wanting to strip mine coal, dump hazardous waste into the air, soil and water can do so and make a larger profit!

Ban OSHA so the companies can do away with those restrictive regulations on personal protective equipment, confined space entry procedures and lock out/tag out rules concerning power supplies. More company profit is sure to result.

Perhaps the Congress can take up tort reform before adjourning forever so individuals cannot sue after they lose an arm or a life because there are no longer OSHA regulations looking out for their safety. Towns and cities can't sue because a plant has poisoned the municipal water supply with toxic waste. Get those nuisance suits out of the way of further progress and profit.

After all, without the safeguards imposed by the will of the people through Congress, our corporate bosses can run with impunity through our lives just so they can enhance their bottom lines and impress their stockholders.

OSHA is also known for slapping fines on people for not labeling a bottle of windex.

There is a line where government regulation can actually protect and where it hampers business and choices of employers and employees both.

Here's a great example.

Mayor Moron Menino of the once great state of Assachusetts is on a crusade to close down cigar bars because people who work there would be better off on unemployment rather than working in a smoking establishment. Mayor Moron doesn't care that those people chose to work there did he?

Whenever the government tells you that you'd be better off doing something their way watch out because you will be forced to do it their way whether you choose to or not.

Over 1,000 pages of legislation was required to remove waste and fraud? Talk about unproductive....

Yep.

That's how legislation works. The devil is in the details. You have to think of every instance of fraud and explain it exactly. Conservatives are terrible at ethics and only understand greed.

SEE: Mortgage backed Derivatives.

Forum List

Back