LilOlLady

Gold Member
Apr 20, 2009
Reno, NV
112th CONGRESS REFORM OF SOCIAL SECURITY
L.R. Halsted
(The Washington Times National Weekly)
Oct. 29, 2012

New workers would have a personal account, workers owned but managed by the IRS with account funds invested in the stock market and possible property. :eusa_shifty:

Consequently there is a need for more payroll tax, (no new taxes) which need could also be met by the extra 4% required in the New Social Security System.

The creation of a New Social Security System will be viewed by the public as an outstanding accomplishment by the Republicans, Tea Party and all Conservative minded members of Congress.

Note;
Disability Insurance for workers would be their personal responsibility.
(up the creek without a paddle)

Ps;
The ad shows two small children holding a sign that read;
PERSONAL RETIREMENT ACCOUNTS, PLEASE.

L.R. Halsted
Oct. 29, 2012

New workers would have a personal account, workers owned but managed by the IRS with account funds invested in the stock market and possible property. :eusa_shifty:

Consequently there is a need for more payroll tax, (no new taxes) which need could also be met by the extra 4% required in the New Social Security System.

The creation of a New Social Security System will be viewed by the public as an outstanding accomplishment by the Republicans, Tea Party and all Conservative minded members of Congress.

Note;

Ps;

Good. It's a start.
The current system is broken.
BTW, we already pay for disability insurance. It's a payroll deduction.

Managed by the IRS? I don't trust it. Can I call the IRS and direct them as to how I want them to manage my account? Can I direct them to what I would like them to invest in?

You know what, screw it. Just let me opt out of SS so I can put that where I want it, with a private firm that will manage it the way I want them to.

Matthew Social Security has plenty of money.

You have been misinformed if you think otherwise.

L.R. Halsted
Oct. 29, 2012

Note;

Ps;

Hello Mr. Halsted

I saw your advertorial in the Washington Times that you did. I represent similar publications but ones that are digital.
Please call me at 561 432 0075 if you would like to consider placing your advertorial ad in other spots.
Thanks very much

Jim Whelan
The James R Whelan Agency

Forum List

Back