110 Tomahawk missles ruin Gadhafi's day

In a related note, France earlier surrendered to the rebels before realizing they were on the same side.

Don't let em fool ya', the left are going nuts over at DU. They're calling it; "Three Simultaneous Vietnam's".

Nothing left or right about the need to stop a butcher.

Uh huh, and how much does each of those little toys cost us? If the arabs want him out, let them do it AND pay for it. I really don't care how many of his people he kills, leave us out of it.

Does the UN pay for our bills? Oh hell no.

Ghadaffi folded like a cheap lawn chair when Reagan bombed him.......let's see what he does now

Uh huh, and how much does each of those little toys cost us? If the arabs want him out, let them do it AND pay for it. I really don't care how many of his people he kills, leave us out of it.

Does the UN pay for our bills? Oh hell no.

Maybe the oil revenue will pay for them, like it was supposed to pay for the venture into Irag? No wait, it didn't pay for it, did it.

I would hope the Arab nations who have signed on will contribute.

Last edited:
I don't care what they do as long as our troops don't set a foot in Libya.

I wouldnt be so sure that there are exactly zero. I could see some Rangers/Green Berets/Seals or British SAS on the ground with the rebels as a liason. Only way to coordinate our airpower with whats on the ground.

I wouldnt be so sure that there are exactly zero. I could see some Rangers/Green Berets/Seals or British SAS on the ground with the rebels as a liason. Only way to coordinate our airpower with whats on the ground.

You are right. They are needed on the ground for the targeting.

When you bomb someone you are at war with them.

Bill Clinton Bombed Osama bin Laden & Afghanistan in 1998. Osama & Afghanistan retaliated attacking the USA on 9/11. Bush & Obama retaliated attacking Osama bin Laden & Afghanistan with ground troops. Obama also expands attacks & bombs Pakistan.

U.S. missiles pound targets in Afghanistan, Sudan
U.S. officials say the six sites attacked in Afghanistan were part of a network of terrorist compounds near the Pakistani border that housed supporters of Saudi millionaire Osama bin Laden.

American officials say they have convincing evidence that bin Laden, who has been given shelter by Afghanistan's Islamic rulers, was involved in the bombings of the east African embassies.

In the Sudanese capital, Khartoum, the El Shifa Pharmaceutical Industries factory which U.S. officials say was housing chemical weapons was also attacked.

On April 5th 1986, Libyan agents bombed "La Belle" nightclub in West Berlin, killing three people and injuring 229 people who were spending the evening there.

On April 14th 1986, President Ronald Reagan ordered a strike on Libya. Eighteen F-111F strike aircraft, supported by four EF-111A Ravens in conjunction with fifteen A-6, A-7, F/A-18 attack aircraft and EA-6B Prowler Electronic Warfare Aircraft, struck five targets with the stated objective that their destruction would send a message and reduce Libya's ability to support and train terrorists. Reagan warned that "if necessary, [they] shall do it again."

on September 5, 1986 the Libyan government ordered the hijacking of Pan Am Flight 73 in Pakistan, which resulted in the deaths of 20 people.

In late 1987 French authorities stopped a merchant vessel, the MV Eksund, which was delivering 150 tons of Soviet arms from Libya to European terrorist groups

On December 21, 1988, Libyan agents detonated a bomb on Pan Am Flight 103, killing all 259 people aboard, and 11 people in Lockerbie.

Last edited:

When you bomb someone you are at war with them.

Bill Clinton Bombed Osama bin Laden & Afghanistan in 1998. Osama & Afghanistan retaliated attacking the USA on 9/11. Bush & Obama retaliated attacking Osama bin Laden & Afghanistan with ground troops. Obama also expands attacks & bombs Pakistan.

U.S. missiles pound targets in Afghanistan, Sudan
U.S. officials say the six sites attacked in Afghanistan were part of a network of terrorist compounds near the Pakistani border that housed supporters of Saudi millionaire Osama bin Laden.

American officials say they have convincing evidence that bin Laden, who has been given shelter by Afghanistan's Islamic rulers, was involved in the bombings of the east African embassies.

In the Sudanese capital, Khartoum, the El Shifa Pharmaceutical Industries factory which U.S. officials say was housing chemical weapons was also attacked.

On April 5th 1986, Libyan agents bombed "La Belle" nightclub in West Berlin, killing three people and injuring 229 people who were spending the evening there.

On April 14th 1986, President Ronald Reagan ordered a strike on Libya. Eighteen F-111F strike aircraft, supported by four EF-111A Ravens in conjunction with fifteen A-6, A-7, F/A-18 attack aircraft and EA-6B Prowler Electronic Warfare Aircraft, struck five targets with the stated objective that their destruction would send a message and reduce Libya's ability to support and train terrorists. Reagan warned that "if necessary, [they] shall do it again."

on September 5, 1986 the Libyan government ordered the hijacking of Pan Am Flight 73 in Pakistan, which resulted in the deaths of 20 people.

In late 1987 French authorities stopped a merchant vessel, the MV Eksund, which was delivering 150 tons of Soviet arms from Libya to European terrorist groups

On December 21, 1988, Libyan agents detonated a bomb on Pan Am Flight 103, killing all 259 people aboard, and 11 people in Lockerbie.

And sadly, the beat goes on...

Nothing left or right about the need to stop a butcher.

It's nice to see the right supporting a terrorist asshole like Qaddafi. The fucker blew up over 200 Americans over Lockerbie and paid down some blood money. And now he's killing people fed up with his shit. He's ruled for over 40 years. That alone makes it time for him to go. But his fate should have been sealed after Lockerbie.

He's ruled for over 40 years. That alone makes it time for him to go.

That's for the Libyans to decide, not you (your bombs)!

You missed the whole Lockerbie thing...did ya?

Anyway..Libyans are deciding. Qaddafi stole national resources and bought pretty modern gear..to fight with. The Rebels wanted to do this peacefully..but Qaddafi pulled out the guns.

He's ruled for over 40 years. That alone makes it time for him to go.

That's for the Libyans to decide, not you (your bombs)!

You missed the whole Lockerbie thing...did ya?

Anyway..Libyans are deciding. Qaddafi stole national resources and bought pretty modern gear..to fight with. The Rebels wanted to do this peacefully..but Qaddafi pulled out the guns.

so the west jumped in. Why ?

Forum List

Back