110 prominent Republicans say no to Red Donnie

The NeverTrump movement continues. These former presidential candidates, governors, congress people tell what was the breaking point that makes it impossible for them to support comrade Donald.

http://www.nytimes.com/interactive/...n-they-reached-their-breaking-point.html?_r=1

Wow, look at all of those elitists trying to screw over the little people. Namely us. Have you ever wondered fakey, in your tiny little mind, how it is that no matter which party was in power the middle class kept getting screwed?
Westwing, for all of your education, you cannot focus and tell the difference between a supported thesis and conclusion from blatant assertions. You lead with ideology and partisanship, then screw your "facts" to fit it. Those GOP leaders are trying to save the little people from elitists like you and Trump. The middle class gets screwed because we as a people don't vote for good leaders. So here we are: with the two worst candidates in 100 years.

No, you fucking moron, we don't get to choose who runs you blithering fucking idiot! The political process has been corrupted by the political elites so that no matter what happens we only get to choose one of THEM! That's the whole point you fucking imbecile!
Listen to your imbecilic whining. :lol: All you do is bleat, like one of the sheep. And offer nothing other than a wanna bee incompetent fascist leader in America. Huey Long, as despicable as he was, had a pretty good idea of how to create one party state with himself at the head of the party. Trump is political incompetence tripled, You need to learn how to critically think, westwall. You are bright but sound like EdwardBaiamonte, who is totally incompetent. You offer no solution.

The NeverTrump movement continues. These former presidential candidates, governors, congress people tell what was the breaking point that makes it impossible for them to support comrade Donald.

http://www.nytimes.com/interactive/...n-they-reached-their-breaking-point.html?_r=1

Wow, look at all of those elitists trying to screw over the little people. Namely us. Have you ever wondered fakey, in your tiny little mind, how it is that no matter which party was in power the middle class kept getting screwed?
Westwing, for all of your education, you cannot focus and tell the difference between a supported thesis and conclusion from blatant assertions. You lead with ideology and partisanship, then screw your "facts" to fit it. Those GOP leaders are trying to save the little people from elitists like you and Trump. The middle class gets screwed because we as a people don't vote for good leaders. So here we are: with the two worst candidates in 100 years.

No, you fucking moron, we don't get to choose who runs you blithering fucking idiot! The political process has been corrupted by the political elites so that no matter what happens we only get to choose one of THEM! That's the whole point you fucking imbecile!
Listen to your imbecilic whining. :lol: All you do is bleat, like one of the sheep. And offer nothing other than a wanna bee incompetent fascist leader in America. Huey Long, as despicable as he was, had a pretty good idea of how to create one party state with himself at the head of the party. Trump is political incompetence tripled, You need to learn how to critically think, westwall. You are bright but sound like EdwardBaiamonte, who is totally incompetent. You offer no solution.

Sure thing fakey. I merely point out what a blithering idiot you are and this is the best you can do... Truly an epic fail little clown boy.

Sure thing fakey. I merely point out what a blithering idiot you are and this is the best you can do... Truly an epic fail little clown boy.
It's far more than your ilk deserves. When you come up with more than Bold Assertions, let me know.

It's far more than your ilk deserves. When you come up with more than Bold Assertions, let me know.

I have facts on my side. I'll leave the silly bold assertions to you and yours.

I have facts on my side. I'll leave the silly bold assertions to you and yours.
Your facts: are simple assertions. You say the political elites corrupted the process so that "we only get to choose one of them". You are entitled to your own opinion but not your own facts. You are blathering, westwall: you demonstrate no real thinking; you make a statement so it must be so.

Forum List

Back