110,000 Jobs Added In September

BY all means, pass tax increase that will hurt the people you libs claim to care so much about

With ideas like that the Dem run Congress will pull single digit approval ratings in no time at all

If Bush is a moron, what does that say about Gore and Kerry who lost to him?

Gore didn't lose to him.... if you'll recall, more Americans wanted Gore to be their president.... Gore lost to the supremes.... 5 to 4.

Kerry was a weak candidate and had no idea how to campaign against the rabid rovian juggernaut....AND the war was not so terribly unpopular then as it is now....

Iraq will be the albatross around your party's neck.... that, and children's healthcare....and who knows what else we can hang there in the next year!

Gore didn't lose to him.... if you'll recall, more Americans wanted Gore to be their president.... Gore lost to the supremes.... 5 to 4.

Kerry was a weak candidate and had no idea how to campaign against the rabid rovian juggernaut....AND the war was not so terribly unpopular then as it is now....

Iraq will be the albatross around your party's neck.... that, and children's healthcare....and who knows what else we can hang there in the next year!

Wrong as usual

Gore lost the Electoral College - which determines who wins the White House. (Gore even tried to toss out the military vote in FL, another example of how the left treats the military)

Kerry was a liberal snob who could not decide what he thought about any of the issues (Hillary does the same)

Your post shows that all you want is bad news and the people to have misery. You want failure in Iraq and with the US economy.

Your post shows that all you want is bad news and the people to have misery. You want failure in Iraq and with the US economy.

please go back and highlight for me any posts that I have EVER written where I WANT FAILURE in Iraq and with the US economy.

or have the decency to retract that.

oh wait.... I forgot.... you total lack of decency is a matter of record!:rofl:

please go back and highlight for me any posts that I have EVER written where I WANT FAILURE in Iraq and with the US economy.

or have the decency to retract that.

oh wait.... I forgot.... you total lack of decency is a matter of record!:rofl:

Rwad any of your posts and you will see you are giddy over any bad news and you dismiss any good news

Rwad any of your posts and you will see you are giddy over any bad news and you dismiss any good news

that is a flat out lie.
I have NEVER wanted failure in Iraq or in America...
you made the slanderous statement...why can't you back it up?

Forum List

Back