11 years to reinforce the only part of the Pentagon that ends up in the 9/11 incident

Nov 15, 2009
11 years of renovations to strengthen the Pentagon and they ONLY do the part of the building that is involved in the 9/11 incident?

Perhaps it was a plane at the Pentagon but what are the chances it hits not only the only part of the building undergoing construction renovations at the time......but ALSO the ONLY part of the Pentagon that was reinforce for a possible impact?

I found this article in the archives of USA Today......Here is a direct quote from the article:

"Luck — if it can be called that — had it that the terrorists aimed the Boeing 757 at the only part of the Pentagon that already had been renovated in an 11-year, $1.3 billion project meant to bolster it against attack. That significantly limited the damage and loss of life by slowing the plane as it tore through the building and reducing the explosion's reach."

Here is the USA Todays link to the article from its archives.

USATODAY.com - Pentagon repairs to cost $700 million

11 years of renovations to strengthen the Pentagon and they ONLY do the part of the building that is involved in the 9/11 incident?

All of the evidence of the plane parts put together that was planted......er......found at the Pentagon amounted to less than a pickup load.

Plus every piece was small enough for one man to carry.

A boeing 757 has 10 rims and only one shows up....

I like how there was ONLY one rim out of TEN...

db_Pentagon_Debris_111.jpg

pa_00239.jpg

The following is a well documented statement from a former aircraft accident investigator who signed a petition for a new investigation into the events of 9/11....

Col. George Nelson, MBA, U.S. Air Force (ret) – Former U.S. Air Force aircraft accident investigator and airplane parts authority. Graduate, U.S. Air Force War College. 34-year Air Force career.

Licensed commercial pilot. Licensed airframe and powerplant mechanic.
Essay: "In all my years of direct and indirect participation, I never witnessed nor even heard of an aircraft loss, where the wreckage was accessible, that prevented investigators from finding enough hard evidence to positively identify the make, model, and specific registration number of the aircraft -- and in most cases the precise cause of the accident. ...

The government alleges that four wide-body airliners crashed on the morning of September 11 2001, resulting in the deaths of more than 3,000 human beings, yet not one piece of hard aircraft evidence has been produced in an attempt to positively identify any of the four aircraft. On the contrary, it seems only that all potential evidence was deliberately kept hidden from public view. …

With all the evidence readily available at the Pentagon crash site, any unbiased rational investigator could only conclude that a Boeing 757 did not fly into the Pentagon as alleged. Similarly, with all the evidence available at the Pennsylvania crash site, it was most doubtful that a passenger airliner caused the obvious hole in the ground and certainly not the Boeing 757 as alleged. …

As painful and heartbreaking as was the loss of innocent lives and the lingering health problems of thousands more, a most troublesome and nightmarish probability remains that so many Americans appear to be involved in the most heinous conspiracy in our country's history."

There are countless people debating the damage at the Pentagon vs what a 757 should have looked like.

Many of which are former Military and Government workers who have disturbing statements about 9/11

Some claim a remote operated A3 SkyWarrior? Who knows?

pentcrash.jpg

Jesse talks about the Gulf of Tonkin in the both interviews, among many other things.

WOW these are very good interviews!

I used to stereotype Jesse Ventura until I've seen some of his interviews.

He tells it so anyone can understand...

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lb9Y_HuHeR0]YouTube - Jesse Ventura Body Slams Fox & Fools on Torture Part 2[/ame]

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=apn2UcpG2L0"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=apn2UcpG2L0[/ame]

So how about it Anti-Truthers? Care to explain away the 11 years of construction reinforcements at the Pentagon ONLY on the part of the building involved on 9/11?

you keep repeating the same things that have already been proven to be lies elsewhere in the forum. there were aircraft parts with serial numbers recovered. black boxes were recovered. air traffic control tracked the flight until it crashed. body parts from the passengers were recovered. all the evidence would not fit in the back of a pickup truck as you allege. all the pieces were not small enough for one man to pick up.

try picking this piece up please:
Flight93engine-full;init:.jpg

Not to mention what happens to an airplane when it travels at speed directly into a concrete wall designed to take an impact. They tend to disintegrate.

But I still want one of these conspiracy people to tell me WHERE the people and the airplane went if not into the Pentagon. Pretty simple question.

How did the aircraft fly out of the DC area without being tracked by radar? Where did it land? What happened to the passengers, one of whom was a wife of a Cabinet member? How did they get DNA evidence of passengers and crew at the crash site? WHERE is the airplane?

And of course a couple side questions. What TYPE of missile was used? No known missile can make the damage pattern at the Pentagon. What and whom fired it? And from where? Why was this aircraft ( if that is what it was) not seen on any radar? Who loaded the missile on the aircraft, who flew the aircraft? Who launched the aircraft and from what air field? Where did this aircraft land? Where did the missile come from?

Who paid all the eyewitnesses that SAW the aircraft as it approached the Pentagon? What clipped the telephone poles? No known missile can survive in flight while slamming into the tops of Telephone poles that I know of.

Why, after 8 years as NOT one person come forward to admit or claim they were in on the missile attack in some capacity? That they saw something, heard something, heard a rumor of something?

so?

it's this type of "evidence" that makes people think troofers are completely nuts. there was a 1 in 5 chance of it hitting any particular side of the 5 sided building. if you think those odds are so incredibly bad then feel free to play russian roulette with a six shooter. your odds will be better than the newly renovated section.

feel free to reply after playing.

(or maybe not)

Jesse talks about the Gulf of Tonkin in the both interviews, among many other things.

WOW these are very good interviews!

I used to stereotype Jesse Ventura until I've seen some of his interviews.

He tells it so anyone can understand...

YouTube - Jesse Ventura Body Slams Fox & Fools on Torture Part 2

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=apn2UcpG2L0

Ventura has long been dismissed by the msm and it is a shame he doesn't get more air time because he brings a lot to the table.

from CNN.com - FBI finished with Pennsylvania crash site probe - September 24, 2001

"SHANKSVILLE, Pennsylvania (CNN) -- The FBI announced Monday that its investigation of the site where a hijacked jet slammed into a field here is complete and that 95 percent of the plane was recovered."

"Crowley said the biggest piece of the plane that was recovered was a 6-by-7-foot piece of the fuselage skin, including about four windows. The heaviest piece, Crowley said, was part of an engine fan, weighing about 1,000 pounds."

ok, so 95% of the plane was recovered by about 1,000 workers and volunteers at the crash site. thats about 60 tons.

now that we know you are lying about the amount of debris lets look at your other claim that evidence was planted at the site, blah blah blah.

there is a home about 500 yards from the crash site. there was no plane debris in the area when the guy left for work that morning. witnesses say the plane crash into the field (you seem to forget this part). they were there within minutes. first responders followed shortly after. that means the evidence that was not there ion the morning at about 7 or 8am was there by the time witnesses came to the site shortly after 10am.

so somehow somebody "planted" 60 tons of evidence in just 3 hours? some of this debris hit the ground so hard it went 45 feet into it? somebody was already planting body parts from passengers on flight 93.... and this is the real kicker here... they were planting it WHILE THE PHONE CALLS COMING FROM FLIGHT 93 VICTIMS WERE STILL BEING MADE!!!

please explain how body parts from victims can be placed in a field in pennsylvania BEFORE the people are actually dead?

Hi Mr. Fizz:

you keep repeating the same things that have already been proven to be lies elsewhere in the forum.

Mr. Fizz claims that he is not an Official Govt Cover Story Operative, but in every case he comes out to defend Official Cover Story LIES. The Topic here concerns "The Pentagon" and the reinforcement of Wedge One to withstand just this kind of attack.

017-large.jpg

The radar images of the Phantom AA77 took this path over the White House 'and' bypassed the north side of the Pentagon where Donald Rumsfeld's office could have been attacked. Instead, the painted-up A-3 Skywarrior (What Really Happened) circled around the Pentagon, so the Wedge One attack could take place from the southwest at the Column Line 14 location.

GallopSimpic1.jpg

You are looking at the Column Line 14 Death Corridor where the bookkeepers, accountants and budget analysts (story) were deliberately positioned for 'termination;' so they could never track down the missing 2.3 Trillion (with a T) dollars.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xU4GdHLUHwU"]Bomblet #1 Murdered The Bookkeepers, Accountants And Budget Analysts![/ame]

While Bomblet #1 was detonated to murder accountants and bookkeepers, Bomblet #2 was set to explode in the Navy Operations Center.

gallopcolumns.jpg

The Navy Operations Assault was required to stop Navy Commanders from launching fighter jets into the New York WTC Theater (story), which would blow the cover on the 'Global Guardian' Wargames (story). The WTC attacks were carried out 'first' in order to give Navy Commanders time to convene in the Navy Command Center inside the Pentagon, so they also could be terminated along with the bookkeepers, accountants, so on and so forth. Bomblet #3 exploded against the rear C-Ring Wall to create this hole . . .

bigCringhole.jpg

. . . and murder Defense Intelligence Officers, so they would never connect the dots and blow the cover on the 9/11 Inside-Job Attack. There is no evidence of what exited this hole, because the third bomblet went BOOM to destroy all the evidence. And yet, Mr. Fizz defends the Inside-Job Murderers by making these false claims:

there were aircraft parts with serial numbers recovered. black boxes were recovered.

Where is Mr. Fizz's evidence to support these Loyal Bushie/Obama Claims??? He has none. The testimony of Colonel George Nelson refutes his nonsense 100 percent (story). To date, the U.S. Govt has produced "NO" time-change parts to prove possession of 'any' 9/11 Jetliner. Period. The experts agree that no 100-ton Jetliner crashed into the Pentagon, because there is no evidence to support that Official Claim:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JTJehfQkuyE"]Mr. Fizz Is A LIAR[/ame]

air traffic control tracked the flight until it crashed.

No. The FBI-produced Flight Data Recorder evidence (link) places their Phantom AA77 'outside' Pentagon Airspace, when the FAA Timeline says the aircraft hit the Pentagon at 9:32 AM (FAA Timeline = My 9:31 Topic)!!!!!

body parts from the passengers were recovered. all the evidence would not fit in the back of a pickup truck as you allege. all the pieces were not small enough for one man to pick up.

This Mr. Fizz character is lying through his teeth about the Flight 93 Case (my Topic) and this Pentagon Case. Both cases involved the presence of AN EMPTY HOLE:

93crash2.jpg

This is the very hole where this Mr. Fizz wants you to believe that Flight 93 crashed to leave a 60-ton titanium frame, two 6-ton Rolls-Royce Engines, more than 200 seats, massive wing sections, fuselage, indestructible landing gear, and a massive tail section that stands more than 40 feet above the tarmac (pic)!!!

boeing2.jpg

try picking this piece up please:

Boeing757-200.jpg

Look at the size of the little hole and compare that to the size of a real 100-ton Jetliner! Mr. Fizz is missing about 100-TONS of evidence! BTW, here is the US Geological Survey Photograph showing the same EMPTY HOLE taken on April 20, 1994 (Click Here).

How does Mr. Fizz explain the fact that this empty hole was already there on 9/11???? The Official Cover Story LIAR will come up with something, because that is exactly what he was sent here to do . . .

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-59kouBgO_s"]Watch This And Judge For Yourself[/ame]

GL,

Terral

Last edited:
Terrel where did the plane and passengers go? You claim 2 planes never crashed. Now account for the aircraft disappearing and the fact that DNA from the people on those planes was found at both crash sites.

Explain where the planes went , who offloaded the passengers, who murdered them and who planted the DNA evidence.

No more of your stupid pictures, ANSWER the questions.

Not to mention what happens to an airplane when it travels at speed directly into a concrete wall designed to take an impact. They tend to disintegrate.

But I still want one of these conspiracy people to tell me WHERE the people and the airplane went if not into the Pentagon. Pretty simple question.

How did the aircraft fly out of the DC area without being tracked by radar? Where did it land? What happened to the passengers, one of whom was a wife of a Cabinet member? How did they get DNA evidence of passengers and crew at the crash site? WHERE is the airplane?

And of course a couple side questions. What TYPE of missile was used? No known missile can make the damage pattern at the Pentagon. What and whom fired it? And from where? Why was this aircraft ( if that is what it was) not seen on any radar? Who loaded the missile on the aircraft, who flew the aircraft? Who launched the aircraft and from what air field? Where did this aircraft land? Where did the missile come from?

Who paid all the eyewitnesses that SAW the aircraft as it approached the Pentagon? What clipped the telephone poles? No known missile can survive in flight while slamming into the tops of Telephone poles that I know of.

Why, after 8 years as NOT one person come forward to admit or claim they were in on the missile attack in some capacity? That they saw something, heard something, heard a rumor of something?

I'll respond to a couple of questions.

Whistle Blower:

What would be the possible motivation? Who the hell would be dumb enough to turn double traitor only to be hated by everyone? Let's look at WMD as one example. We had a whistle blower with impeccable credentials shout to the world he told the Bush Admin their wmd story was full of shit back in August 02'. What good did it do? I cannot think of a single time when a war supporter looked at what Tyler Drumheller had to say and go "Oh gee. Maybe I backed the wrong horse?" No, instead they dismissed him as having "psychological problems" or dismissed him altogether by pretending he didn't blow the whistle.

Your other questions about 77 are almost as easily resolved. The eyewitness testimony is worthless either way....try interviewing 4 people who saw a car accident at 30 mph. Now imagine 300 people on an object moving at roughly 400 mph. Factor in those who were there are going to parrot what they heard on the news and say "I was there!" More importantly, factor in the Military culture. You really think anybody in that area was prone to say it wasn't what the Cheney Admin said it was? How do you think the FBI successfully took private property aka about 75 video tapes of surrounding areas? Eyewitness testimony either way is bullshit. The event was way too fast and there was already a lot of buzz about a terrorist attack from the Towers.

The Official version says flight 77 "disappeared" for a good bit of time and this was blamed on the xponder being turned off or removed. The average person might buy that.....but you should know better. You don't make a stealth aircraft by turning off the xponder. We also know the technology existed to fly a plane from the ground. We also know the technology existed to take over the flight controls of a plane and shut off it's a ability to communicate. Ad these three things together and it's not hard to understand how a mocked up plane could be launched while Flight 77 was "gone" from radar, the real flight 77 was flown out to the atlantic and dumped, all while the mock up hit the pentagon. It would take less than a 5 man team to pull that off.

As for dna.....that was not examined on site....it was months of questionable bullshit being pressured to bring "closure" for the victim's families. Also, the fbi had the dna of hanjour and others.....yet their dna was NEVER confirmed.

Hi Retired:

Terrel where did the plane and passengers go?

The 911Truth about what really happened in the empty Shanskville field (my Topic) and at the Pentagon (What Really Happened) and at the WTC-7 Skyscraper (my Topic) is so different from the Official Cover Story LIES, that Retired and the typical USMB reader (#7-9) are in 'no way' ready to even begin accepting the right answers. The coming Ukraine H1N1 "Second Wave" (my Topic) is coming to thin the herd of STUPID Sheeple simply unwilling to remove their deluded heads from the sand, because that is what you deserve.

The Official Cover Story Operatives told you that a 100-ton Jetliner (Flight 93) crashed into this EMPTY FIELD . . .

93crash2.jpg

. . . so Retired feels at liberty to ask me his STUPID QUESTIONS. Flight 93 never crashed here, so obviously there are no passengers hiding in the little EMPTY HOLE (you dimwit = :cuckoo:).

You claim 2 planes never crashed.

No sir. The evidence says no Jetliners crashed in the empty field . . .

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-59kouBgO_s"]Wake The Hell Up Already[/ame]

. . . and at the Pentagon!

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JTJehfQkuyE"]Listen To These Military/Aviation Experts For God's Sake!!![/ame]

However, Mr. Retired Guy would rather listen to people like George Bush . . .

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sm73wOuPL60"]George Bush Has Been Lying Since 9/11 ...[/ame]

. . . and people like his cohort Donald Rumsfeld!

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OgfzqulvhlQ"]Many Loyal Bushie's LIE And Get Away With It ... For Now[/ame]

Now account for the aircraft disappearing and the fact that DNA from the people on those planes was found at both crash sites.

Very simple! 9/11 Was 'Definitely' An Inside Job (my 911Truth Blog) !!!

Explain where the planes went , who offloaded the passengers, who murdered them and who planted the DNA evidence.

Go to the first event in my Pentagon Timeline (link) and click on what happens at 8:10 AM (link). AA11 and AA77 were 'canceled' on 9/11!!!! That is why you see no taxi times and no tail numbers taken from any of those flights.

Click Here To See The AA Departures On 9/11.

The Retired Guy is so DUPED by the Inside-Job Murderers of Innocent Americans that he asks STUPID questions pertaining to 'their' Govt Cover Stories . . .

No more of your stupid pictures, ANSWER the questions.

In other words, Mr. Retired Idiot :)confused:) wants me to pretend that the Official Cover Story LIES represent 'the' 911Truth, which is the ONLY way that any of his questions make any sense. No sir. You are the Loyal Bushie/Obama DUPE . . .

Indenialaa77.jpg

. . . not me.

GL,

Terral

Last edited:
In other words, Mr. Retired Idiot :)confused:) wants me to pretend that the Official Cover Story LIES represent 'the' 911Truth, which is the ONLY way that any of his questions make any sense. No sir. You are the Loyal Bushie/Obama DUPE . . .

Indenialaa77.jpg

. . . not me.

GL,

Terral
please answer my questions.

1. how do you recover 95% percent of an airplane if there is no airplane at the crash site?

2. how do you get body parts of victims positively identified as being passengers on flight 93 to a crash site to plant evidence BEFORE the plane has crashed and while these same people are making phone calls?

3. why do you deceive people about my statement that flight 93 was on radar the entire flight until it crashed by saying that flight 77 was not on radar?

4. why do you keep lying and saying the hole was empty when i have already showed you pictures of debris being dug out of it?

SO if the two flights were canceled who rounded up all the passengers and murdered them? Who made all the phone calls from those flights?

Absolutely hilarious. The conspiracy involves canceled flights? Someone had to round up all those people force them to make phone calls and then murder them and plant DNA evidence at the fake crash sites.

Where is Eots to defend Terrel?

The following is a well documented statement from a former aircraft accident investigator who signed a petition for a new investigation into the events of 9/11....

Col. George Nelson, MBA, U.S. Air Force (ret) – Former U.S. Air Force aircraft accident investigator and airplane parts authority. Graduate, U.S. Air Force War College. 34-year Air Force career.

Licensed commercial pilot. Licensed airframe and powerplant mechanic.
Essay: "In all my years of direct and indirect participation, I never witnessed nor even heard of an aircraft loss, where the wreckage was accessible, that prevented investigators from finding enough hard evidence to positively identify the make, model, and specific registration number of the aircraft -- and in most cases the precise cause of the accident. ...

The government alleges that four wide-body airliners crashed on the morning of September 11 2001, resulting in the deaths of more than 3,000 human beings, yet not one piece of hard aircraft evidence has been produced in an attempt to positively identify any of the four aircraft. On the contrary, it seems only that all potential evidence was deliberately kept hidden from public view. …

With all the evidence readily available at the Pentagon crash site, any unbiased rational investigator could only conclude that a Boeing 757 did not fly into the Pentagon as alleged. Similarly, with all the evidence available at the Pennsylvania crash site, it was most doubtful that a passenger airliner caused the obvious hole in the ground and certainly not the Boeing 757 as alleged. …

As painful and heartbreaking as was the loss of innocent lives and the lingering health problems of thousands more, a most troublesome and nightmarish probability remains that so many Americans appear to be involved in the most heinous conspiracy in our country's history."

Searchers sifting through the rubble at the Pentagon early Friday said they recovered the "black boxes" containing the flight data and voice recorders of the hijacked plane that crashed into the building Tuesday.

Online NewsHour Update: Pentagon Search & Rescue Efforts

All it took was one little google search and presto theres the black boxes from flight 77 at the pentagon. But that's not any proof right? You've even seen pictures of bodies and body parts at the pentagon and other pieces of the fuselage that were quite identifiable. Yet still you dismiss it all as nothing. Your intelligence level is dropping almost as fast as Obamas numbers.

So how about it Anti-Truthers? Care to explain away the 11 years of construction reinforcements at the Pentagon ONLY on the part of the building involved on 9/11?

Ever heard of coincidence? If the Government planned a false flag attack why would they limit the damage to one of the targets? Especially the only Military target of the day? You make less and less sense every post.

Forum List

Back