11-Year-Old Shoots Robbers After Being Shot In Hip

Modbert

Daydream Believer
Sep 2, 2008
http://www.valleycentral.com/news/story.aspx?id=402271

Three men are being held for a Palmview home invasion where an 11-year-old boy was shot defending his mother.

Hidalgo County Sheriff’s Office deputies told Action 4 News that it happened off Minnesota Road and 8 Mile Line between Palmview and Mission around 12:30 a.m. Friday.

The homeowner said she and her 11-year-old son were in bed when she heard banging on the front main entrance door.

She got up to check and she saw two Hispanic males men masks and armed with handguns walking towards her.

She quickly closed the bedroom door but one of the men tried to force it open.

The masked man kept telling her to open the door and she would not open the door.

The woman told deputies that the home invaders shot through the door and hit her son on the left hip area.

Her son had a 22 cal. Rifle and shot back at the alleged robbers

Deputies found blood all over the floor and that the front door knocked down.

Paramedics took the 11-year-old to McAllen Medical Center where he’s listed in stable condition.

But deputies told Action 4 News that a man with a gunshot wound to his neck ended up at the same hospital.

Investigators said nothing was taken from the home and that the wounded suspect has to be taken to a San Antonio hospital for further treatment. He remains under guard.

Criminal charges are expected to be filed against him, if he survives.

Good going kid or should I say man. Anything but after defending your mother and home like that AFTER being shot.

$clint_eastwood.jpg

Last edited:
Nice shooting, Dogbert!

:lol: Not quite. I don't own a gun although if someone did attempt to rob my home they would get a nasty surprise.

Nothing like the tricks from the kid from Home Alone but still. :lol:

Forum List

Back