11 Year Old Girl Is Pregnant, Sparks Abortion Debate

I am against abortion on demand... except in two cases. In the case of rape/incest and if the health of the mother is in jeopardy.

An 11-year old child is pregnant because the mother's 'partner' raped her? As much as I would agree that the child is not responsible for the horrible circumstances of the pregnancy, to make an 11-year old girl continue on with this pregnancy is raping the girl a second time. That defies any logic what-so-ever.

If it is said that this 11-year old girl wants to continue with the pregnancy, I would argue that an 11-year old girl does not have the faculties to make that decision.

Terminate the pregnancy... throw the bastard who raped her into the deepest, darkest hole that you can find.

I am against abortion on demand... except in two cases. In the case of rape/incest and if the health of the mother is in jeopardy.

An 11-year old child is pregnant because the mother's 'partner' raped her? As much as I would agree that the child is not responsible for the horrible circumstances of the pregnancy, to make an 11-year old girl continue on with this pregnancy is raping the girl a second time. That defies any logic what-so-ever.

If it is said that this 11-year old girl wants to continue with the pregnancy, I would argue that an 11-year old girl does not have the faculties to make that decision.

Terminate the pregnancy... throw the bastard who raped her into the deepest, darkest hole that you can find.
Force her to have an abortion?

It is not separate from the woman's body, and not an individual until its attachment has been severed.

I used to counter voodoo idiocy like yours by saying "bad news for breastfeeding newborns."

But then you abortion promoting ghouls began openly advocating infanticide, so the irony was lost - y'all really do want to kill suckling newborns.

Why President Obama Supports Infanticide

A newborn is not permanently attached to a breast, is it?

They are not babies.

What are they? Puppies?

You've never had a biology class, we get it; but obviously you've never even had 3rd grade science. You have no fucking idea how gestation works.

Actually, I do - and a fetus is not a person until it has taken a breath.

It may vary from state to state, but in no state is a fetus considered a person with the same legal rights as a person.

I do not say to terminate the pregnancy lightly. This situation to me is one of the absolute worst that one could encounter. Regardless of what anyone else says, the baby inside that 11-year old's womb IS a baby. However, logic dictates that an 11-year old girl is not mature enough and would probably be severely harmed by a forced pregnancy at that time of her life. I cannot even imagine, having been a father to girls myself, the thoughts that would go through her mind during these formative years and the damage to her mental health which WOULD result.

The termination of that baby would result in the childs death. To stand there and try to tell me that it is nothing but a mass of tissues is obscene. It is not and the death of the fetus is appalling. But the 11-year old was raped by a maggot who deserves to not see the light of day for the rest of his natural life.

Nothing good comes of the act. Nothing... and a child will die no matter what occurs, the abortion or carrying the infant to full term. Either the abortion will kill a child or the carrying of the child to term will kill the 11-years olds mental health. It is a lose-lose either way.

In this situation, whether you are pro-choice or pro-life, you should weep for the victims because their are TWO OF THEM...

I do not say to terminate the pregnancy lightly. This situation to me is one of the absolute worst that one could encounter. Regardless of what anyone else says, the baby inside that 11-year old's womb IS a baby. However, logic dictates that an 11-year old girl is not mature enough and would probably be severely harmed by a forced pregnancy at that time of her life. I cannot even imagine, having been a father to girls myself, the thoughts that would go through her mind during these formative years and the damage to her mental health which WOULD result.

The termination of that baby would result in the childs death. To stand there and try to tell me that it is nothing but a mass of tissues is obscene. It is not and the death of the fetus is appalling. But the 11-year old was raped by a maggot who deserves to not see the light of day for the rest of his natural life.

Nothing good comes of the act. Nothing... and a child will die no matter what occurs, the abortion or carrying the infant to full term. Either the abortion will kill a child or the carrying of the child to term will kill the 11-years olds mental health. It is a lose-lose either way.

In this situation, whether you are pro-choice or pro-life, you should weep for the victims because their are TWO OF THEM...
First of all, you're assuming the girl would die. That's pure speculation on your part. Second, you're avoiding my question. Would you support forcing the girl to have an abortion?

A newborn is not permanently attached to a breast, is it?

No more than it is permanently attached to the placenta.

Most pro-abortion activist promote the "magic vagina" theory, that a blob is just a blob, until passing through the magic vagina, then the blob transmutes into a baby.

I'll give Obama credit for this, he wants to kill the baby on either side of the birth canal, so at least he's consistent.

Last edited:
Actually, I do - and a fetus is not a person until it has taken a breath.

It may vary from state to state, but in no state is a fetus considered a person with the same legal rights as a person.

Sounds hauntingly familiar...

It may vary from state to state, but in no state is a negro considered a person with the same legal rights as a person.

I am sorry but you obviously have no idea what you are talking about - when you talk about 11yo will die, the baby will die, so let's just kill the baby.

If the girl was able to get pregnant, she is obviously physiologically already in puberty.
Modern medicine can provide care in many situations which were considered deadly before, so considering that 11 yo will be "damaged" is a big overreach. there are different 11 yo as there are different 15 yo as well. We are not anatomically and physiologically identical and develop in different pace.
She wants the baby and if one forces her to terminate pregnancy - now THAT will definitely make her damaged much more, than physiology ever can.
Obviously, she should be closely monitored for any signs of potential ills. And by no means should she be pushed to have an abortion, unless it is a decision of her doctors ( not just one, it should be a panel of doctors).

New Topics

Forum List

Back