11 vs 57

Luddly Neddite

Diamond Member
Sep 14, 2011
According to TV news, that's what the polls show ...

11% approval for GObP Congress

57% approval for President Obama

Remember Mittens' 47%?

The pubpots are working for the 2% while 45% of deaf, dumb and blind rw's guzzle kool aid and vote against themselves.

Popular approval of Congress has been in the low double digits to single digits for many years.

But if you ask the public about their particular Congressman from their district, they love their guy. It's all the others who are fuckheads.

"Our guy brings home the bacon!"

according to tv news, that's what the polls show ...

11% approval for gobp congress

57% approval for president obama

remember mittens' 47%?

The pubpots are working for the 2% while 45% of deaf, dumb and blind rw's guzzle kool aid and vote against themselves.

2014: Flush the tea

Couldn't agree more. I live in a state with the distinction of having what has been called the most corrupt senator in our history and he proves it every single day.

But, its also a very backward red state and they just keep voting for him, over and over, even though HE votes against his constituency.

Go figure.

Couldn't agree more. I live in a state with the distinction of having what has been called the most corrupt senator in our history and he proves it every single day.

But, its also a very backward red state and they just keep voting for him, over and over, even though HE votes against his constituency.

Go figure.

After 40 years of several campaign finance reforms, a Congressman still has a 98 percent chance of re-election if he chooses to run again. A Senator still has a 70 percent chance. These figures have not changed in at least 40 years.

So when a poll says that only 11 percent of Americans approve of Congress, well it is pretty damned obvious that more than 50 percent approve of their own member since they keep sending their guy back. They just think all the others are screwups.

Humans are fascinating.

I'm lost, did you really think people wouldn't post democrats rating in the congress, that just so happens to be right on par with Republicans?

I mean, what was the House/Senate approval rating when Dems held it under Bush? Lower than Bush's approval rating? Yes it was... So honest question here to the OP, are you a liar or just a fucking idiot?

Forum List

Back