11 put in jail, 1.5 billion to go

NUKES!! Or just start bombing random muslim cities until they decide to all give up!! Tell them you can surrender or we are going to start bombing random cities!

Bottom line, it was never Iraq. It wasn't the Middle East, Israel or anything. I'm not for nuking, not by a long shot. Iraq may have been the right venue, then again, maybe wrong. In any case, a response was necessary.

the terrorists AKA muslims need it to be known that we wont back down. the surrender mentality in america is disappointing. at least with viet nam the liberals waited a few years before raising the white flag. now they want america to lose the war before it even starts.

we can only hope america isnt engaged in a war like ww2 where it is vital to win and our borders are getting invaded. the liberals would stroll out the red carpet, with george clooney hosting a welcome party.

sniff, heres the latest "documentary" showing in Cannes:

The art of running: a story in two parts on how america should give in to terrorists narrated by leonardo decraprio, harvey whinesteen and janeanne barfofalo

at this point, can anyone honestly say they wouldnt like to see muslims deported from america? i mean if they are going to hate us no matter what we do, we might as well ship them all off. at least then they can complain in their shithole countries. that would make profiling really easy. if you see a muslim in america, you know it shouldnt be there, and can be dealt with easily. instance deportation or imprisonment for life.

the libs will never support this. some will, but it will be too late by the time they do.

Lieberal, you've not lost any of the reasons so many found you an abysmal poster, you have nothing to offer.

Lieberal, you've not lost any of the reasons so many found you an abysmal poster, you have nothing to offer.

and you do? following me around and repeating the same thing ad nauseam? why not make one post dedicated to the same thing you keep repeating and be done with it? if im so full of shit, then you could easily debunk my posts.

at this point, can anyone honestly say they wouldnt like to see muslims deported from america? i mean if they are going to hate us no matter what we do, we might as well ship them all off. at least then they can complain in their shithole countries. that would make profiling really easy. if you see a muslim in america, you know it shouldnt be there, and can be dealt with easily. instance deportation or imprisonment for life.

the libs will never support this. some will, but it will be too late by the time they do.

A simple solution from a simple mind...

Forum List

Back