11% of voters rate Congress’ performance as good or excellent

If you still believe in our Constitution and Liberty,you will have to fully support repealing this Democrat debacle as soon as possible. That's how i feel anyway.

To attract and keep good talent, dumbass. I guess you wouldn't understand the concept working at your local Piggly Wiggly, now would you?

Did we already establish that YOU work a government job?

IF you did already establish that, then please simply add it to your long list of bullshit talking points. You don't know anything about me.

I recall you posting after I pressed you that yes you do work a government job. Ashamed of it today?

Did we already establish that YOU work a government job?

IF you did already establish that, then please simply add it to your long list of bullshit talking points. You don't know anything about me.

I recall you posting after I pressed you that yes you do work a government job. Ashamed of it today?

Wow...your memory SUCKS! I have never worked for the government a single day in my life and have been with this same private conglomerate for over 20 years.

Your right wing fearmongering tactics stopped working LONG ago. Now, you just look pathetic.

Can you give me one reason why a business would choose to pay more for your insurance than the fine?

It's common sense... Sorry you don't realize this.

To attract and keep good talent, dumbass. I guess you wouldn't understand the concept working at your local Piggly Wiggly, now would you?

Obviously you don't know how businesses operate... When it costs more money to run your company than make a profit the company will either close up shop or move to another country....

I don't know how else to explain it to you....

Oh by the way congrats on getting your health care paid by other people....

Nope. I have a job and healthcare, thank you very much.

Until your employer figures out that it is cheaper to let the government supply your health care and drops your coverage. There really is no incentive for your employer to continue to pay your health insurance. He can easily let you pay for your own.

But what about the small businesses that were not able to provide health insurance and are now going to be forced out of business with $2,000/employee fines?

What about the employees of companies with less than 50 employees? Their employers are not covered under the mandate, but the employee will be forced to buy insurance whether or not they can afford it.

We needed health care reform but we needed to do it in an intelligent and well thought out means. This bill does not fit that bill.

Immie

Last edited:
LOL....you're right. You are too stupid to understand that businesses attract and maintain top talent with salaries, benefits and bonuses. The companies will continue to turn a profit long after you stop whining about healthcare reform.

No, I think you are wrong. Companies will begin dropping health insurance coverage and more than likely increase wages to a certain degree, but it will not be enough to offset the cost of providing personal coverage... which by the way, will be governed by Uncle Sam and his army of bureaucrats.

Immie

Last edited:
Can you give me one reason why a business would choose to pay more for your insurance than the fine?

It's common sense... Sorry you don't realize this.

Obviously you don't know how businesses operate... When it costs more money to run your company than make a profit the company will either close up shop or move to another country....

I don't know how else to explain it to you....

Well actually if your fixed costs are greater than your losses you stay in business, right? Cause in that case it cost more to close the busniess then stay afloat.

Wow...your memory SUCKS! I have never worked for the government a single day in my life and have been with this same private conglomerate for over 20 years.

My apology if I've confused you with another left wing leech.

All this Bill did was make things much worse. Health Care costs are going to go up and not down. The IRS will also now have to expand exponentially due to having to track Citizens down to force them to pay their fines for not buying Health Insurance. This will be incredibly costly for the Government and Tax Payers. The Government will now have to expand even more with this behemoth Legislation. Our Government definitely didn't need to expand any more. The Democrats will also be pushing for Amnesty for some 30 Million people in the near future. These 30 Million will also have to qualify for this Health Care debacle. So the Democrats' $1 Trillion number really is a big lie. It's going to end up costing ten times that number in the end and the Democrats know this. This Bill was just plain wrong in so many ways. I really do hope they repeal it as soon as possible.

Oh by the way congrats on getting your health care paid by other people....
I'll lay odds that when the libs who do have employer based insurance lose that insurance in favor of government denial services, they won't own up to it.

Forum List

Back